Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKingdomkid

KH1 Red Trinity Problem

So I know they moved the red trinity that was in Oogies Manor to outside of it and I beaten the game and that's really the last Trinity I need in order to get the best friend trophy but for some reason when I get up to it doesn't give me the option to use Trinity so I'm having a problem with it was I suppose to do it before I beat Oogie Boogie or is there a way to do it after you beat him as well or is it just glitched.

Is there a chest on top of the arch the trinity is on?

If there is, then you might have a problem. If there isn't, then you've already done the trinity. There's a texture glitch where the symbol tends to stay there, even if you've done it.

There is a chest on top of the archway, I look on places online here and it said that it might have something to do with the special kind of heartless that is in the area or I just leave and come back and it should work and it hasn't so yeah I still need to try the beat the chimaera heartless but I haven't been able to do that so yeah.

no I did it before defeating the enemy

Oh really?that's strange,for me the trinity just could not work,but when I kill the heartless it suddenly worked

So I know they moved the red trinity that was in Oogies Manor to outside of it and I beaten the game and that's really the last Trinity I need in order to get the best friend trophy but for some reason when I get up to it doesn't give me the option to use Trinity so I'm having a problem with it was I suppose to do it before I beat Oogie Boogie or is there a way to do it after you beat him as well or is it just glitched.

It worked for me after I beat Oogies Manor...didn't try it before(cuz at that time I had Jack on my team and I need Goofy and Donald to do it)

I had this problem too. Leave the area, come back. Worked for me.

Actually not for me. There were no enemies and the option wasn't there.

Chimera is required. But he is easy if you got tink.

Edited by KH4Real