Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Dio Brando

Did Bowser just redeemed himself in M&L Dream Team(SPOILER)

Posted Image

I'm currently at Neo Bowser Castle and in the Final Battle against Bowser......And I was really surprised by what happened

I expected Antasma to betray Bowser and take his power to become the real final boss.

Much to my surprise....BOWSER DITCHED ANTASMA AND TOOK ALL THE POWER FOR HIMSELF!!!!!

Holy shit I wasn't expected that.Usually in the spin-offs except the first Paper Mario,when Bowser is an enemy,he's either a dipshit or so easy to defeat.....but not here in Dream Team

Bowser proved that he can be a competent villian when he wants to.

The last battle in M&L Dream Team with Bowser is quite challenging.And for all the reasons I stated above,I'm officially now love Bowser more than Eggman.I used to like Eggman more over the years,but seriously,after Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team.Bowser now has become one of my favorite villians

Edited by Metal Snake

i think he didnt.... he was way too easy. mario was lv 37 and luigi was 34. it only too like 5 moves to finish him off...

he was an ok final boss though.

I approached him at Lv 30,so yeah

But at least the final boss was fun

As of redemption,I meant in terms of story,Bowser this time was an actual threat instead of a side character like how he was in Super star Saga and Partners in Time

Edited by Metal Snake

Posted Image

I'm currently at Neo Bowser Castle and in the Final Battle against Bowser......And I was really surprised by what happened

I expected Antasma to betray Bowser and take his power to become the real final boss.

Much to my surprise....BOWSER DITCHED ANTASMA AND TOOK ALL THE POWER FOR HIMSELF!!!!!

Holy shit I wasn't expected that.Usually in the spin-offs except the first Paper Mario,when Bowser is an enemy,he's either a dipshit or so easy to defeat.....but not here in Dream Team

Bowser proved that he can be a competent villian when he wants to.

The last battle in M&L Dream Team with Bowser is quite challenging.And for all the reasons I stated above,I'm officially now love Bowser more than Eggman.I used to like Eggman more over the years,but seriously,after Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team.Bowser now has become one of my favorite villians

Everyone is saying that in youtube videos. They expected it to be the other way around. Also, that one "impossible" attack Bowser has...CURSE YOU BULLET HELL! x.x

yea i guess. i just hate when he eats those (dream Meat?) it pisses me off

and antasma was insanely easy, just took like  Luigi hammers

And someone was level. 42! 42! And that pissed them off. "He gets to heal twice! Sometimes BOTH times before I do damage!" And, he didn't want help, to use Bros. Moves, or even MENTION of them, whether they were late to the chat or not. This was on twitch. After LITERALLY 7 attempts, 4 of those being with Bros. Moves, he did it. *Face Palm* He said the Moves were too gimmicky.

On another topic, BIS's final boss was easy. I beat it twice in a row without dying in about 30 minutes.

Everyone is saying that in youtube videos. They expected it to be the other way around. Also, that one "impossible" attack Bowser has...CURSE YOU BULLET HELL! x.x

And someone was level. 42! 42! And that pissed them off. "He gets to heal twice! Sometimes BOTH times before I do damage!" And, he didn't want help, to use Bros. Moves, or even MENTION of them, whether they were late to the chat or not. This was on twitch. After LITERALLY 7 attempts, 4 of those being with Bros. Moves, he did it. *Face Palm* He said the Moves were too gimmicky.

On another topic, BIS's final boss was easy. I beat it twice in a row without dying in about 30 minutes.

er... i dont follow. can you re-phrase that please?

But that means he'll use only Jumps and hammers,which would barely do any damage on bosses

That's what everyone was telling him. If one mentioned Bros. Moves, he actually timed them out for 10 minutes. I finally beat the final boss WITH them, and everyone was proud of him.

:/

He also said if the next game had BM, he wouldn't play.

That's what everyone was telling him. If one mentioned Bros. Moves, he actually timed them out for 10 minutes. I finally beat the final boss WITH them, and everyone was proud of him.

:/

He also said if the next game had BM, he wouldn't play.

Lol the Bros moves has been ALWAYS a core mechanic in the Mario & Luigi series,removing it will cause the game to be just like Paper Mario Sticker Star

Lol the Bros moves has been ALWAYS a core mechanic in the Mario & Luigi series,removing it will cause the game to be just like Paper Mario Sticker Star

They're hardly gimmicky. You're using LITERALLY like 2-4 controls every time.

i think he didnt.... he was way too easy. mario was lv 37 and luigi was 34. it only too like 5 moves to finish him off...

he was an ok final boss though.

speaking of level

Both Mario & Luigi were 33 when I fought him and he was really hard especially when he spams minion summoning and healing