Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SHAZOW

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Amazon news

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Limited Edition has been sold out on amazon. I think its has been a few days now. Like Square Enix said it was in limited quantities but I thought it would have sold out sooner imo. I guess the majority of people waited to pre order.the sales rank is currently 23. Before it was 18 but again, its sold out.

The only thing left is the standard edition. The sales rank for the sandard version is currrently 152. It might go up a little more in rank and the reason I say that is there is really no point of pre ordoring a standard edition, most likely most people who missed the limited edition will just purchase the collection when its realeased to the public.

Edited by SHAZOW

I think a lot of people do wait til sooner to the time cause the price can drop

I actually pre ordered the limited edition (about 4 months from now) when it was $39.96. I saved 3¢ (yay lol). Edited by SHAZOW

I actually pre ordered the limited edition (about 4 months from now) when it was $39.96. I saved 3¢ (yay lol).

I preordered mine as soon as the LE was available from GAME xD Either way for me if the price drops, I get charged the reduced price when it's dispatched so I was grand ordering so early

I've pre-ordered the LE from GAME, it's still available there.

I pre-ordered it a couple months ago because Amazon UK had already sold out of the LE. Was ages ago.

I preordered the LE on Amazon as well :D I used Amazon Prime so hopefully it comes in on release day.. maybe even before? :3

With my experiences with pre ordering shipping starts a day before or in sometimes 2 days. I hope it gets to my doorstep Saturday.

With my experiences with pre ordering shipping starts a day before or in sometimes 2 days. I hope it gets to my doorstep Saturday.

How come Saturday? So in that case, should I be expecting it to come on that day as well? I still wanna know how some peeps even got the game already lol.

How come Saturday? So in that case, should I be expecting it to come on that day as well? I still wanna know how some peeps even got the game already lol.

Well it depends. I could get it Saturday and other people can get it tuesday or wednesday or also me. It all depends.Also the reason why people have it already is because they have connections to places that have them in stock already.

Well it depends. I could get it Saturday and other people can get it tuesday or wednesday or also me. It all depends.Also the reason why people have it already is because they have connections to places that have them in stock already.

Ah I see... so Amazon can ship items at any time when near the release date and have them delivered possibly early? This is my first time ordering on Amazon so... just curious :P Sorry for asking so much

Ah I see... so Amazon can ship items at any time when near the release date and have them delivered possibly early? This is my first time ordering on Amazon so... just curious :P Sorry for asking so much

Yeah, they start shipping early, just depends on your address and the carrier on when it will arrive.I'm speaking of experince of pre ordering from when I pre ordered 2 Kingdom Hearts mangas.

Yeah, they start shipping early, just depends on your address and the carrier on when it will arrive.I'm speaking of experince of pre ordering from when I pre ordered 2 Kingdom Hearts mangas.

Ah ok. Thanks for the info dude, really appreciate it :)

Is anyone actually getting just the standard edition intentionally? I'm deffinitely not, but still the question stands (saying that, why would you go standard given the option?! xD)