Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheCrimsonEP

KHUX Buying KH x[chi] "Charge Manny"

I recently figured out how to buy Webmoney online, so I could buy "Charge Manny" to get black draw cards and purple moogle fruit, so I thought I'd share with you all.  This is going to be a step by step pictorial series of posts to hopefully explain things as easily and simply as I can.

First off, a disclaimer:  This process is a little complicated.  You have to utilize multiple websites and the process does take some time, at least the first time you do it, which I will explain also.

Second off, a few helpful tips before we get started:  I recommend having a PayPal account, as it is the only checkout option on the site I am familiar with, and the only one I have used.  Signing up for PayPal is quick and easy, and can even store credit card information.  This site IS PayPal verified, and it will allow you to sign in to PayPal through checkout and have your info ready.  I would also normally recommend Google Chrome for it's built in translate feature, but this site has an English version so it's not necessary.

All that being said, let's get started!

The website we are using is cn-usa.com but typing that into the browser doesn't quite get us where we want to go.  Use http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=welcome

The page should look like this:

Posted Image

On the left hand side you can change the currency you're paying in and switch the language to English.  Accepted currency is USD, pounds sterling, Australian and Canadian dollars, euro, yen and yuan.

Once the page is in English click the link below highlighted in red:

Posted Image

From here you can do one of two things: either locate "Overseas Games" in the sidebar...

Posted Image

...or search "webmoney" in the search bar.

Posted Image

Searching for "webmoney" will bring you to a list of all webmoney offerings; click on one of the Webmoney icons to take you to the buying page:

Posted Image

Continued in next post

Clicking the "Overseas Games" option on the sidebar will take you to a page that lists a lot of gaming cards/monies for purchase.  Webmoney should be the first one listed (at least it was for me) but just look for it's icon on that page.  Clicking on it takes you here:

Posted Image

Now you get to choose how much money you want to spend.  Webmoney points exchange equally for Charge Manny, so a 3k point Webmoney card will get you 3k Charge Manny, and so forth.  The prices might seem a little steep but taking into account exchange rates, market values, and service fees, I don't think it's too bad.  As seen in the picture, each amount has an "Order Instantly" link, which brings you here:

Posted Image

I chose to buy through PayPal but if you're familiar with Google Checkout or Amazon Payment you can use those.  I have no idea what Member Money Fund is, I think it's something specific to this site.  Clicking Instant Buy will take you to the checkout page, where it gives you the option to sign in with PayPal if you chose that checkout option:

Posted Image

This is important: When you to to check out a new window will pop up with real-time statuses on your order.  Do not close this window, as it will cancel the order.

Posted Image

The next page gives details on payment info and asks for standard address/debit card stuff:

Posted Image

When you finish the status screen (pop up window) should change.  This is where it gets a little frustrating, because the page will (usually) look like this:

Posted Image

Basically now you have to wait.  I've done the location and phone verifications; both are simple and neither help the process along.  I don't have a school email, and I've done the PayPal verification, but for that to kick in you have to make another order.  All this means is that whatever you purchased went over an "instant limit" and that they have to process your order manually.  If you spent less than I did you might not have this problem at all, I'm not sure.  I've only ever gotten the 3k cards, and I've had to wait every time I did it.  The first time only took a few minutes, but once it took a few hours for them to process it.  I can only assume it's based on how many people are looking to buy something at the same time you are; the more people buying the longer it'll take for your order to go through.  Once your order goes through, the status window will change and near the bottom in red text there will be a 16 digit code.  You will also be sent an email with the same code.  Copy this code, because we'll need it in a little bit.

Once you have the code, go to the x[chi] site and click the orange button in the upper right corner:

Posted Image

This will take you to this page:

Posted Image

Continued in next post

Once at the page for buying in-game currency, click the link on the bottom right labelled "Those who want to buy Webmoney" which will take you to a page where you create a wallet.  Scroll down to the bottom and click on the link under the pink computer:

Posted Image

Registration for a wallet is standard stuff; I've already done it so I can't show you the exact process, but all it is is choosing a username, password, and 4 digit PIN.  You then use this information to log in.  Do so by going back to the page you got to from clicking the orange button on x[chi] and clicking the link I mentioned earlier.  The page looks like this:

Posted Image

Once you're logged in put the code you got from the status window/email into the corresponding box:

Posted Image

And click the button directly underneath it to get your Webmoney put into your wallet.  In the screenshot above, I only have 100 points in my wallet and it's telling me I need another 2900, so it's prompting me to put in the code for a Webmoney card.  If you do it this way you should be able to just put in the code and have it directly convert the Webmoney to Charge Manny.

And that's it!  If you're going through and I missed something or if you have question's let me know!

aw, thanks man.

I was trying it out but my paypal account made me pay in e-check which takes 3-5 business days to complete transaction.

........does that mean I have to wait 3-5 days so that I can get the code? =_=;;;

Damn it, stupid mistake........

aw, thanks man.

I was trying it out but my paypal account made me pay in e-check which takes 3-5 business days to complete transaction.

........does that mean I have to wait 3-5 days so that I can get the code? =_=;;;

Damn it, stupid mistake........

That's weird, I've never had that happen on PayPal's end.  I just have my bank card's info saved on there and it uses that automatically.  I'm not sure if the transaction will go through at all, because cn-usa has this thing where if the transaction isn't pushed through in 24 hours it's automatically refunded.  All I can say is to check back in 24 hours and see if the site sent you anything about refunding your money.  Then see if you can't save credit card info into PayPal beforehand to make the transaction easier.

That's weird, I've never had that happen on PayPal's end.  I just have my bank card's info saved on there and it uses that automatically.  I'm not sure if the transaction will go through at all, because cn-usa has this thing where if the transaction isn't pushed through in 24 hours it's automatically refunded.  All I can say is to check back in 24 hours and see if the site sent you anything about refunding your money.  Then see if you can't save credit card info into PayPal beforehand to make the transaction easier.

actually I had them cancel the transaction and then confirmed my credit card info then I tried again, which got me through instantly

so I got the charge munny now.

I drew the special raisedraw cards with them and now I have two more SR cards!!!!

...........well, they were not my favorite character so I was little bummed but they are still SR!!

By the time I have money to spare I probably will have gone off the game xD

I wish they did it where they took your credit.  I never use my phone credit.

By the time I have money to spare I probably will have gone off the game xD

I wish they did it where they took your credit.  I never use my phone credit.

Phone credit?  We're just using plain old credit/debit cards, at least I am on my end.  And the site allows you to use multiple kinds of currency so if it's not USD that shouldn't be a problem either.

actually I had them cancel the transaction and then confirmed my credit card info then I tried again, which got me through instantly

so I got the charge munny now.

I drew the special raisedraw cards with them and now I have two more SR cards!!!!

...........well, they were not my favorite character so I was little bummed but they are still SR!!

Bummer, the first time I did it I got SR Tifa and Genie.  I wanted a Sora, Riku, or one of the YRP cards, but I'm actually okay with Tifa now cause she's stronger than the Sora SR card from the weekly rankings.  When I bought my most recent set I got draw tickets again, and got the SR Sora KH1 version, I fangirled haha.  I also used some on the fruit and got some pretty swanky assist cards.  My pride right now is my SR Merlin, and R+ Kairi.

Phone credit?  We're just using plain old credit/debit cards, at least I am on my end.  And the site allows you to use multiple kinds of currency so if it's not USD that shouldn't be a problem either.

Bummer, the first time I did it I got SR Tifa and Genie.  I wanted a Sora, Riku, or one of the YRP cards, but I'm actually okay with Tifa now cause she's stronger than the Sora SR card from the weekly rankings.  When I bought my most recent set I got draw tickets again, and got the SR Sora KH1 version, I fangirled haha.  I also used some on the fruit and got some pretty swanky assist cards.  My pride right now is my SR Merlin, and R+ Kairi.

I know they take credit or debit cards, but here with top up our phones £15 or £20 quid a month for credit, and you get free texts and calls at that amount so you have £20 sitting on your phone going unused as you're using your free tariffs, and some comapnies allow you to use that credit on your phone then to buy virtual money, like Gaiaonline did it.  Then it's not going to waste and you are spending money you can't really spend anywhere else

I know they take credit or debit cards, but here with top up our phones £15 or £20 quid a month for credit, and you get free texts and calls at that amount so you have £20 sitting on your phone going unused as you're using your free tariffs, and some comapnies allow you to use that credit on your phone then to buy virtual money, like Gaiaonline did it.  Then it's not going to waste and you are spending money you can't really spend anywhere else

I know the feeling. My phone has quite a large balance... It would be nice to actually be able to spend it on things. So, I kind of liked the trend when things started to get pay by phone methods...

Ah, now I get it.  It makes sense to be able to spend money that way, it is unfortunate the site doesn't take it.

I know the feeling. My phone has quite a large balance... It would be nice to actually be able to spend it on things. So, I kind of liked the trend when things started to get pay by phone methods...

Ah, now I get it.  Does Google checkout allow you to use money off your phone?  I'm not familiar with it, but if it does maybe you can use that instead of PayPal to buy webmoney.  Google checkout is one of the options, I just suggested and showed PayPal because it's the only option I'm familiar with.

Edited by TheCrimsonEP

Ah, now I get it.  It makes sense to be able to spend money that way, it is unfortunate the site doesn't take it.

Ah, now I get it.  Does Google checkout allow you to use money off your phone?  I'm not familiar with it, but if it does maybe you can use that instead of PayPal to buy webmoney.  Google checkout is one of the options, I just suggested and showed PayPal because it's the only option I'm familiar with.

The method you showed I think is the only way to get webmoney, it's just disappointing having a good amount of money sitting on your phone going on nothing and having to spend more money on actually getting the webmoney when they could have allowed it to be bought with phone credit 

I also prefer using my phone credit than my card or paypal too

The method you showed I think is the only way to get webmoney, it's just disappointing having a good amount of money sitting on your phone going on nothing and having to spend more money on actually getting the webmoney when they could have allowed it to be bought with phone credit 

I also prefer using my phone credit than my card or paypal too

Yeah, short of going to Japan and going to a convenience store (haha yeah right) this is the only way I've found.  And I used to have a prepaid phone where I'd put a little extra money into my account in case I accidentally went over my data limit, so I know how it feels not to be able to use it.

Being able to buy webmoney and getting the cards I have, I do feel that people who have access to the Charge Manny have an unfair advantage.  Hopefully the game will eventually get an international release, so everyone else can get Charge Manny too.