Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Image Animal Crossing: Charlise and Curt

I'd ship it.
What happened was, I was talking to Curt, who was talking about how Charlise was the perfect person, and funny, and a good listener.
(One of the conversations)
Posted Image

A few seconds later, I caught the two talking, and arguing like a married couple.
Curt: "You're making a mountain out of a mole hill!"
Charlise: "I just don't want you to get hurt! Watch for holes next time!"
Curt: "...I fell in on purpose!"
Charlise: Stop that! I don't want you to be injured!
Curt: "I told you that I did it on purpose!"
Then SHE said:

Posted Image

Yep, they're gonna get married.

When I first read this, I thought I saw the word "cunt" xD

Wait, even Animal Crossing has ships? Mother of God.  :blink:

It's strangely entertaining when you realize that some villagers would actually work well as ships. I've had a few that I thought had something between them...

Also, Kappn' is totally a kid friendly Jiraiya. Always talking about girls and stuff, and I hear he flirts with female players.

It's strangely entertaining when you realize that some villagers would actually work well as ships. I've had a few that I thought had something between them...

Also, Kappn' is totally a kid friendly Jiraiya. Always talking about girls and stuff, and I hear he flirts with female players.

Yeah, he does xD My friend, Paige, was telling me about how he was telling her to smile more or something like that.

Also, do you think Iwata hid some secret relationship addition to New Leaf?

Yeah, he does xD My friend, Paige, was telling me about how he was telling her to smile more or something like that.Also, do you think Iwata hid some secret relationship addition to New Leaf?

I've gotta test that out for myself sometime... xD I don't know if he does it in New Leaf though, and I don't have any open character slots on City Folk...

I actually remember that in CF, sometimes villagers would note the close relationships between certain male/female villagers. I think they've been hinting things for a while now. xD He might've done that, though. Twiggy and Olaf in my town seem like they might have one. Of course, my only evidence is Twiggy telling me that she was too busy playing chess with Olaf to hang out with me or something. I don't remember exactly what she said, but it made something click in my head. xD

I've gotta test that out for myself sometime... xD I don't know if he does it in New Leaf though, and I don't have any open character slots on City Folk...

I actually remember that in CF, sometimes villagers would note the close relationships between certain male/female villagers. I think they've been hinting things for a while now. xD He might've done that, though. Twiggy and Olaf in my town seem like they might have one. Of course, my only evidence is Twiggy telling me that she was too busy playing chess with Olaf to hang out with me or something. I don't remember exactly what she said, but it made something click in my head. xD

My best in-game friend, Bob, keeps telling me that Curt and Charlise are best buds and that they have some secret plan... What if they're eloping? O.o Anyways, I was going to the Island with my friend Paige (on New Leaf, you ride with your friends) He sung his little song about pulling peoples hair, and then said:"Caleb(me)... Take care of Paige, will ya?" the second time, he said "You two are eloping, aren't ya?"

My best in-game friend, Bob, keeps telling me that Curt and Charlise are best buds and that they have some secret plan... What if they're eloping? O.o Anyways, I was going to the Island with my friend Paige (on New Leaf, you ride with your friends) He sung his little song about pulling peoples hair, and then said:"Caleb(me)... Take care of Paige, will ya?" the second time, he said "You two are eloping, aren't ya?"

Woohoo, gossip time. xD They're really making a ton of obvious hints about these things, it's got to be referring to relationship status. Also, I've never gone to the island with a girl character in the boat with me... I really want to see this now. xD

I wish I had villagers like that.  Half the villagers I get are secret molesters.  Like Teddy, the neighborhood pedobear.  He moved out the same day the police station was opened xD

Holy crap, that's the best timing ever. xD

This reminds me...

I want a couple hamsters. I have Pekoe, Tutu, Bam, Keaton, Stitches, Cherry, Wolfgang, Claudia, and Portia, but no hamster. :( Also, I hate Portia. She's one of my best friends on City Folk, but in New Leaf, she stole my watering can. Worser yet, it was from the mayor... >.>

Woohoo, gossip time. xD They're really making a ton of obvious hints about these things, it's got to be referring to relationship status. Also, I've never gone to the island with a girl character in the boat with me... I really want to see this now. xD

Holy crap, that's the best timing ever. xD

You and my character could go to the island. One time, Kappn' was like "You and <insert name> are fighting over "Ophina", eh?

O.o

This reminds me...

I want a couple hamsters. I have Pekoe, Tutu, Bam, Keaton, Stitches, Cherry, Wolfgang, Claudia, and Portia, but no hamster. :( Also, I hate Portia. She's one of my best friends on City Folk, but in New Leaf, she stole my watering can. Worser yet, it was from the mayor... >.>

You and my character could go to the island. One time, Kappn' was like "You and <insert name> are fighting over "Ophina", eh?

O.o

I wanted Puck ever since I learned he was in the game. He was my best friend in CF, and I'm desperate to get him in NL...

That would work. xD Who was Ophina? Another guy going there, or what? ._.

I wanted Puck ever since I learned he was in the game. He was my best friend in CF, and I'm desperate to get him in NL...

That would work. xD Who was Ophina? Another guy going there, or what? ._.

Ophina is my character. xD

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who ships Curt and Charlise! They've both moved out of my town now (because of inactivity, not because I wanted them to leave  :sad:) but they are still my ultimate OTP and I still draw fan art of them all the time  :wub:

spaghetti-sketches.tumblr.com:

Posted Image