Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts: The Tirain Pieces (OOC/Sign up's)

Posted Image

Once the factions of Light and Darkness, back before the great Keyblade war, before the original X-Blade was forged, a war broke out between them, spearheaded by their leaders fought for control of the X-Blade. These leader's names were La-re, of the light, and Razton, of the dark. The war fought between this seven and thirteen, however, tore the world apart. This was the first time the worlds had been turn into shreds of what they were. These shards of the world we all knew, and began to flourish completely separate of each-other. There were no roads connecting them together, and most of the time these shards were so far apart from each-other that the span was mind-boggling. Eventually, these shards grew and grew, becoming expansive universes, each with their own purpose, their own people, dialects and actions developed, and it seemed as though the hardships would be over.

That is, until one day, the Keyblade returned. With it, a group of men in black coats, the ends of the sleeves frayed and body's covered in a purple glow. Crusading through the universes one-by-one, the group has been stealing the light that makes the universes up, filling it with pure darkness, causing them to collapse in on themselves. But of course, with the return of the Keyblade, so is the return of those who fight for the light. But with so many new fighters, and no teachers to show , they must develop their skills from the start, and so, onto becoming a new fighter for the light...

So, rules:
  • [*]Please, don't make any mention of Sora or any of the Princesses of Heart or anyone, this is pre-KH History. [*]ALL KH13 rules apply. [*]Shun all who break the first rule [*]Keep it PG13 [*]Don't join if you don't have time to RP please [*]No killing off others characters without their/my permission please [*]No walls of Text. It is hard to read, so please break it up in paragraphs. 2-3 paragraphs [*]If we are waiting on one person, after two days I will move on, and give a daily reminder to each who holds the plot back. After five warnings(unless previously notified me of an absence) they will be removed from the RP until they can make a return [*]I would prefer people to keep to one-2 OC's [*]This RP is Stat-Based, so please, use the stats provided. [*]If your read this all, please post "World Charm" at the end of the post

OC sheet:

Name:

Bio:

Personality:

Appearance:

Keyblade:

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Your Path:

Your Sacrifice:

Special Trinket:(Item you carry with you, has some significant meaning to you)

Your path, just like in KH games, you will start in a Dive to the Heart. If you wanna be really specific about it, you can ask someone to draw up your OC's Station of Awakening for the fun of it. But you will have to choose from

The Sword

"The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction." Grants the user +2 an automatic Attack and grants more Attack-based ability's if chosen, and if sacrificed will give you -1 Attack, if sacrificed will slow or get rid of some Attack-based ability's through Level-up's you would attain.

The Shield

"The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all." Grants the user +2 Automatic Defense and grants more Defense-based ability's if chosen, and if sacrificed will give you -1 Defense, if sacrificed will slow or get rid of some Defense-based ability's through Level-up's you would attain.

The Staff

"The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin." Grants the user +2 Automatic Magic and grants more Magic-based ability's if chosen, and if sacrificed will give you -1 Magic, if sacrificed will slow or get rid of some Magic-based ability's through Level-up's you would attain.

The Spear

"The power of the Hunter. self-Reliance. Closer to new or friendly." Grants the user +2 Automatic Speed and grants more Speed-based ability's if chosen, and if sacrificed will give you -1 Speed, if sacrificed will slow or get rid of some Speed-based ability's through Level-up's you would attain.

The Scythe

"The power of the slayer. Killer-instinct. Deadly Silent and cruel killer." Grants the user +2 Automatic Critical and grants more Critical-based ability's if chosen, and if sacrificed will give you -1 Critical, if sacrificed will slow or get rid of some Critical-based ability's through Level-up's you would attain.

The Cloak

"The power of the druid. Inner Realism. Closed to creative and new ideas." Grants the user +2 Automatic Resistance and grants more Resistance-based ability's if chosen, and if sacrificed will give you -1 Resistance, if sacrificed will slow or get rid of some Resistance-based ability's through Level-up's you would attain.

The Halo

"The power of the believer. Open-minded. Willing to change and adapt, but has trouble staying constant." Grants the user +2 Automatic HP and grants more HP-based ability's if chosen, and if sacrificed will give you -1 HP, if sacrificed will slow or get rid of some HP-based ability's through Level-up's you would attain.

Since this is Stat-based, your OC will have stats, and your opening stats can be chosen between:

Attack:

Defense:

Magic:

Resistance:

Speed:

Critical:

HP:5(Base HP, you may take away up to 4 HP to add back to your stat-points)

You have fourteen points to spend here.

KEYBLADE

Your Keyblade is designated 6 Stat Points that you can put into:

Attack:

Defense:

Magic:

Resistance:

Speed:

Critical:

ACCEPTED

Silvia Kuroi:

Path Chosen: Sword
Path Sacrificed: The Spear
Total Stats after Path's added:
Attack: 5

Defense: 3

Magic: 3

Resistance: 1

Speed: 2

Critical: 1

HP:5

Reika Cecil

Path Chosen: The Cloak
Path Sacrificed: The Sword
Total stats after Paths added
Attack: 2
Magic: 2
Resistance: 6
Speed: 3
Critical: 2

Ovan Recol

Path Chosen: Shield
Path Sacrificed: Staff
Stat Total after paths are added:
Attack: 3

Defense: 4

Magic: 0

Resistance: 3

Critical:

Demarion "Demo" Walker

Path Chosen: The Scythe
Path Sacrificed: The Staff
Stat total:

Attack: 5

Defense: 4

Resistance: 2

Speed: 4

Critical: 4

Detock Movs

Path Chosen: The Staff
Path Sacrificed: The Cloak
Stats:
Attack: 4

Magic: 6

Resistance: 0

Kyle Connor

Path Chosen: The Spear
Path Sacrificed: The Cloak
Stats after paths:

Attack:3

Defense:2

Magic:3
Resistance:0
Speed:4
Critical:2

Fiora Caelum

Path Chosen: Halo
Path Sacrificed: Scythe
SAP
Defense: 2

Speed: 5

HP:8

Mes Orem

Path Chosen: Scythe
Path Sacrificed: The Halo
Stats: Attack: 4
Magic: 1
Res: 3
Critical: 9
HP: 3

Kumo Tamashi

Stats:
Critical: 4
HP: 5
THE PATH
Taken: The Scythe
Sacrificed: The Cloak

Armin Kesai

Path Chosen: Shield
Path Sacrificed: Staff
Stat Total after paths are added:

Edited by Guest

Name: Silvia Kuroi

Bio: (I seriously, for the life of me, cannot think anything up. I think two weeks of no RPing really put my mind into a bind. If someone could help me develop a working bio, I'd be grateful.)

Personality: Extremely hot-headed and stubborn. If you tell her something she doesn't like or believe in, she won't believe it. Silvia hates being lectured, and often picks fights just to show she can.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Keyblade: The basic Kingdom Key

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Defense: 1

Speed: 1

Critical: 0

Your Path: The Sword

Sacrificed Path: The Spear

Special Trinket: A pocket watch. The only notable thing about it is the word 'Null' scratched inside.

World Charm

Edited by Silver Kuroi

Name: Silvia Kuroi

Bio: (I seriously, for the life of me, cannot think anything up. I think two weeks of no RPing really put my mind into a bind. If someone could help me develop a working bio, I'd be grateful.)

Personality: Extremely hot-headed and stubborn. If you tell her something she doesn't like or believe in, she won't believe it. Silvia hates being lectured, and often picks fights just to show she can.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Keyblade: The basic Kingdom Key

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Critical: 0

Your Path: The Sword

Special Trinket: A pocket watch. The only notable thing about it is the word 'Null' scratched inside.

World Charm

Aaaaand I realize I forgot the Sacrificed path -_- Add that real quick and you're good.

Name:  Ovan Recol

Bio:  Ovan isn't to keen on dealing with people.  After having to deal with bullies through the younger part of his life, he has a lack of trust in others.  Always believing he can handle matters by himself.  Wants to protect innocent from any troubling force.

Personality:  Noble, kind, respecting, can't stand insults and resentful to anyone who annoys or angers him.

Appearance: The guy to the left side of profile pic.

Keyblade: (Not sure to put up series known or new ones but)  Trica:  Has a blue "blade", square "teeth", white shoulder-armor like arm guard, and a V-shaped shield for a keychain.

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Attack: 1

Your Path: The Shield

Sacrificed Path: The Staff

Special Trinket:   Silver-dog necklace.  A gift to someone special, but can't remember for who.

World Charm

Plan to have another if it's okay.  Can't now since I have to leave.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Name:  Ovan Recol

Bio:  Ovan isn't to keen on dealing with people.  After having to deal with bullies through the younger part of his life, he has a lack of trust in others.  Always believing he can handle matters by himself.  Wants to protect innocent from any troubling force.

Personality:  Noble, kind, respecting, can't stand insults and resentful to anyone who annoys or angers him.

Appearance: The guy to the left side of profile pic.

Keyblade: (Not sure to put up series known or new ones but)  Trica:  Has a blue "blade", square "teeth", white shoulder-armor like arm guard, and a V-shaped shield for a keychain.

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Your Path: The Shield

Sacrificed Path: The Staff

Special Trinket:   Silver-dog necklace.  A gift to someone special, but can't remember for who.

World Charm

Plan to have another if it's okay.  Can't now since I have to leave.

Original Keyblades are preferred, but preexisting ones are allowed. And yeah, I said 1-2 OC's per person, you're fine. Accepted.

Kingdom Hearts related huh? Seems tempting.... I just might consider joining this RP...

Yeah, think of this as pre-recorded history.

OC sheet:

Name: Reika Cecil

Bio: Reika's father fought against the darkness, that lead to his demise. She stays with her mother and her young brother. Reika is wanting to avenge her father by fighting for the light.  

Personality: Reika is rather quiet and kind, she however doesn't want anyone being mean to her or she snaps. She is calm most of the time however. 

Appearance: http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/4758-1403478034.jpg

Keyblade:

Tenshi's Wisdom-- Posted Image

I know that original keyblades are preferred...buuutt Cre-ati-vity!!!!! 

Your Stats:

Resistance: 4

Keyblade Stats:

Your Path: The Cloak

Your Sacrifice: The Sword

Special Trinket: A key her father gave her, she does not know what the key unlocks however. 

World Charm~

I HOPE THIS IS OKAAYY!!

OC sheet:

Name: Reika Cecil

Bio: Reika's father fought against the darkness, that lead to his demise. She stays with her mother and her young brother. Reika is wanting to avenge her father by fighting for the light.

Personality: Reika is rather quiet and kind, she however doesn't want anyone being mean to her or she snaps. She is calm most of the time however.

Appearance: http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/4758-1403478034.jpg

Keyblade:

Tenshi's Wisdom-- Posted Image

I know that original keyblades are preferred...buuutt Cre-ati-vity!!!!!

Your Stats:

Resistance: 4

Keyblade Stats:

Your Path: The Cloak

Your Sacrifice: The Sword

Special Trinket: A key her father gave her, she does not know what the key unlocks however.

World Charm~

!!!

I HOPE THIS IS OKAAYY!!

By original, I meant ones you made or you've seen! And I like your past. Accepted!!!!!!!!

Neko is an idiot *facepalms* 

No, you're not! I should've explained better!

Name: Demarion Walker (Nickname: Demo)

Bio: He's an orphan who survives on his own. His parents were both killed, which turned his twin brother Soren into a twisted, spiteful person. Soren eventually took his anger out on Demarion's best friend Sean, accidentally killing him, which resulted in his own demise by Demarion's hand. The only living relative Demo has left is his little brother Reuben (13) who was adopted, but they rarely see each-other. Demo's a master thief due to that being the only way he could survive after his parents died.

Personality: He's dark, mysterious, closed off, withdrawn. Only opens up to close friends, otherwise comes off as distant and cold. Can be a jerk to those he doesn't know, but it's just a defensive reaction as he's not used to social interaction. Manipulative and sly, but will do anything to protect those who manage to get close to him. Has a soft spot for animals.

Appearance: Hmm, I'll give you two pics. The first one I drew, but I messed up the face. So the second one will be a character from an anime who has the same face/personality as Demarion, but I just don't have the skill to draw him as I want, yet. xD

http://xalaxel.deviantart.com/art/Demarion-Walker-OC-360851455 <- The one I drew. Ignore the face.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=darker+than+black+hei&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ykf9UeieG8LB0QXeyoD4Dg&biw=1276&bih=670&sei=y0f9UZubOaLV0QXQ2oDADg <- This is a more accurate face.

Keyblade: I'll draw it separately another time so it looks more like one, but look at the pic I drew for his appearance, and what he's holding. Just imagine that as a Keyblade, called the 'Memory Noctis' (Noctis in Latin translates to 'of the night', so overall it means 'Memory of the Night').

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Your Path: The Scythe

Your Sacrifice: The Staff

Special Trinket: A glass fox. While larger than the average accessory, he wears it as a pendant so that he doesn't lose it.

World Charm.

Edited by Xalaru

Name: Demarion Walker (Nickname: Demo)

Bio: He's an orphan who survives on his own. His parents were both killed, which turned his twin brother Soren into a twisted, spiteful person. Soren eventually took his anger out on Demarion's best friend Sean, accidentally killing him, which resulted in his own demise by Demarion's hand. The only living relative Demo has left is his little brother Reuben (13) who was adopted, but they rarely see each-other. Demo's a master thief due to that being the only way he could survive after his parents died.

Personality: He's dark, mysterious, closed off, withdrawn. Only opens up to close friends, otherwise comes off as distant and cold. Can be a jerk to those he doesn't know, but it's just a defensive reaction as he's not used to social interaction. Manipulative and sly, but will do anything to protect those who manage to get close to him. Has a soft spot for animals.

Appearance: Hmm, I'll give you two pics. The first one I drew, but I messed up the face. So the second one will be a character from an anime who has the same face/personality as Demarion, but I just don't have the skill to draw him as I want, yet. xD

http://xalaxel.deviantart.com/art/Demarion-Walker-OC-360851455 <- The one I drew. Ignore the face.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=darker+than+black+hei&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ykf9UeieG8LB0QXeyoD4Dg&biw=1276&bih=670&sei=y0f9UZubOaLV0QXQ2oDADg <- This is a more accurate face.

Keyblade: I'll draw it separately another time so it looks more like one, but look at the pic I drew for his appearance, and what he's holding. Just imagine that as a Keyblade, called the 'Memory Noctis' (Noctis in Latin translates to 'of the night', so overall it means 'Memory of the Night').

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Your Path: The Scythe

Your Sacrifice: The Staff

Special Trinket: A glass fox. While larger than the average accessory, he wears it as a pendant so that he doesn't lose it.

I'm sorry... But you forgot the keyword. Not accepted

Edited by Guest

I'm sorry... But you forgot the keyword. Not accepted

Sorry, not used to having to do that in RPGs. I did read everything though. Edited.

Edited by Xalaru

Sorry, not used to having to do that in RPGs. I did read everything though. Edited.

Okay. Accepted.

Original Keyblades are preferred, but preexisting ones are allowed. And yeah, I said 1-2 OC's per person, you're fine. Accepted.

Alright.

Name:  Detock Movs

Bio:  As far back as he can remember, Movs always desired power.  Mainly due to stories and news on how there was terrible conflict in the past and it may come again.  From observing others around him, he believes it's possible for it to come again.  He is Ovans' only friend for getting him out of a rather serious fight.  In time, that were sort of like brothers.  Not only does he want power to fight for what he believes in, but to make sure no troubling tension can lead to events in the past, no matter what it takes or how to obtain it.

Personality:  Calculating, cautious, open to opportunities, observant of surroundings and people.

Appearance: The guy to the right side of profile pic.

Keyblade: Quantis:  Bended black bars on brown shaft, razor-sharp "teeth", twisted arm-guard, green eye on the guard, and a bat for a keychain.

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Your Path: The Staff

Sacrificed Path: The Cloak

Special Trinket:  A black wristband.  A gift from someone Movs didn't know.  He just know the person was wearing a cloak.

World Charm

Alright.

Name:  Detock Movs

Bio:  As far back as he can remember, Movs always desired power.  Mainly due to stories and news on how there was terrible conflict in the past and it may come again.  From observing others around him, he believes it's possible for it to come again.  He is Ovans' only friend for getting him out of a rather serious fight.  In time, that were sort of like brothers.  Not only does he want power to fight for what he believes in, but to make sure no troubling tension can lead to events in the past, no matter what it takes or how to obtain it.

Personality:  Calculating, cautious, open to opportunities, observant of surroundings and people.

Appearance: The guy to the right side of profile pic.

Keyblade: Quantis:  Bended black bars on brown shaft, razor-sharp "teeth", twisted arm-guard, green eye on the guard, and a bat for a keychain.

Your Stats:

Keyblade Stats:

Your Path: The Staff

Sacrificed Path: The Cloak

Special Trinket:  A black wristband.  A gift from someone Movs didn't know.  He just know the person was wearing a cloak.

World Charm

Forgot to say, accepted. I;m gonna give Daniel Black a little more time to sign up, tomorrow we start.

Name: Kyle Conner

Bio: He is the son of a family of hunters. Since childhood he learned survival tactics and enviroment resistance, however he wanted to se more than the forest surrounding him. His strong desire maybe would lead to open the door to destiny... or to certain doom.

Personality: Although he has living in the forest for almost all his life, he is a cheerful and curious guy. He is interested in everything around him, however this cause him to get into more problems that neccesary. He is quite clever and thanks to the training he gained since childhood he is capable of use the terrain to his favor. 

Appearance and Keyblade: Lightning Strike 

post-38779-0-61715100-1375757005_thumb.jpg

Your Stats:

Resistance:1

Speed:3

Keyblade Stats:

Attack:2

Defense:1

Magic:2

Speed:0

Critical:0

Your Path:The Spear

Your Sacrifice: The cloak

Special Trinket: A sharpened wolf fang.

Edit: World Charm There is now xD

Forgot to say, accepted. I;m gonna give Daniel Black a little more time to sign up, tomorrow we start.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand sorry. I was drawing something better.. but i ruined it.. so i used my previous keyblade wielder xD

Edited by Daniel Black

Name: Kyle Conner

Bio: He is the son of a family of hunters. Since childhood he learned survival tactics and enviroment resistance, however he wanted to se more than the forest surrounding him. His strong desire maybe would lead to open the door to destiny... or to certain doom.

Personality: Although he has living in the forest for almost all his life, he is a cheerful and curious guy. He is interested in everything around him, however this cause him to get into more problems that neccesary. He is quite clever and thanks to the training he gained since childhood he is capable of use the terrain to his favor. 

Appearance and Keyblade: Lightning Strike 

Posted ImageImagen042.jpg

Your Stats:

Speed:3

Keyblade Stats:

Attack:2

Defense:1

Magic:2

Speed:0

Critical:0

Your Path:The Spear

Your Sacrifice: The cloak

Special Trinket: A sharpened wolf fang.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand sorry. I was drawing something better.. but i ruined it.. so i used my previous keyblade wielder xD

It's all good. Accepted, except you forgot the Key Word >.>, I got busy and didn't have time to before, but now we're gonna start after I get off my own butt and do what I need to xD

It's all good. Accepted, except you forgot the Key Word >.>, I got busy and didn't have time to before, but now we're gonna start after I get off my own butt and do what I need to xD

Ok. and fixed. xD I knew i forgot something.