Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
sneurfje

Sora in the new SSBB Wii U?

It honestly doesn't look like him to me..

There won't be a Wreck it Ralph world in KH3 at all

The movie filled with tons and tons of cameos that aren't easy to remove

Especially the villian counsel that Ralph was talking to

You can't have Bowser,M.Bison and other villians appear in the game(especially Bowser)without licensing issues up the wazoo

There won't be a Wreck it Ralph world in KH3 at all

The movie filled with tons and tons of cameos that aren't easy to remove

Especially the villian counsel that Ralph was talking to

You can't have Bowser,M.Bison and other villians appear in the game(especially Bowser)without licensing issues up the wazoo

True.. But they are unnecessary characters... the main plot revolves around Disney`s own characters. So maybe if they just use those? lol

I would love to see Sora in SSBU/SSB3DS, though I doubt they put him in the Wii U version and the chances of him being in the 3DS version are low. SSB normally is a Nintendo first party characters showdown and some characters from second party games like Pikachu, from Gamefreak. Characters aside from that, being added is because it is asked or it could also be to hint at future releases. So as cool as it would be to have Sora in SSBU/SSB3DS, it would sadly surely not happen, unless Sakurai asked Nomura, and he agrees or Nomura asks Sakurai, outside of that, I don't really see the chances of seeing Sora in the newests SSB, specially since SE seemed to be ditching Nintendo, from their most recent KH releases.

Yeah,but the movie is filled with cameos everywhere,and removing them will make it lifeless and boring

Not necessarily at all.... If they did a world based off of Sugar Rush, there would be no point at all to include any cameos, and it would still be exciting.

I am also hoping that KH III will have a Wreck-It-Ralph world, Sora even made a cameo in the movie (... did he?)

Posted Image

That is not Sora.

I read somewhere that it was mistaken and is not meant to be sora but something else. Forgot what it was. I think it said Farmer or something.

But there is a cameo of the crown tagged that resembles from Kingdom Hearts.

Not necessarily at all.... If they did a world based off of Sugar Rush, there would be no point at all to include any cameos, and it would still be exciting.

Yeah but the movie happens in other places not just Sugar rush

Finally, someone else that understands that Smash Bros isn't "VIDEO GAME HALL OF FAME ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN". There are so few people that actually realize that.

Yeah I agree as well. Too many non-Nintendo characters would take away from what SSB was meant to be. Although adding a SE character wouldn't be too off, as Square even has characters in a couple of Mario games. Then again, they felt wierd being in those games, so regardless it wouldn't be a good fit IMO. Edited by Terraforce777

i never heard the reason why not? what was up?

most likely the reason is because KH wasn't just on the playstation. Such as the 3DS,gameboy,DS that's what I think. But others games such as Devil May Cry was for the PS2,Xbox,and PS3 so yeah.

most likely the reason is because KH wasn't just on the playstation. Such as the 3DS,gameboy,DS that's what I think. But others games such as Devil May Cry was for the PS2,Xbox,and PS3 so yeah.

yeah i was thinking that too, but i thought it would pass since the three main games and Re:CoM were on the playstation