Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
User17k

Kingdom Hearts caught stealing from The Hunger Games

In The Hunger Games Mockingjay there's this famous quote “You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real.” Then in the intro to Kingdom Hearts Sora says's "Is any of this for real or not?"

Like Dave and gamerazor said, Kingdom Hearts came out first, and "real" isn't copyrighted. Though ignoring those two things. They are said in completely different contexts. When Sora says it he is questioning if any of the weird dreams he is having are real or not. While the person in the Hunger Games is talking about love. Completely different contexts, and I wouldn't be surprised if something came out before both of them that had a very similar line.

Edited by Tigerruss

I think people use the combination/phrase "real or not" quite regularly.... its not really a coined phrase/combination...no copyright or plagirism there that I see. o.o

Amon y u sig make my phone lag? D:

Actually, given that Kingdom Hearts was released first, Hunger Games is ripping off Sora. Of course, I wasn't aware that the word "real" was copyrighted... Descartes should have got in on that.

This so much

I am back to my home, OMG I just copied Kairi's words: You'r Back, in the ending of KH2!!! I made a crime!

ahahahahahahah you are really good! :)

OH SAW THAT? I stole what Sora said to Aaron! ;O