Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MyDixieRect

I actually think the next saga has a good chance of being better than the Xehanort saga

I think the story had so many mistakes because KH1 wasn't even supposed to have a sequel and that means that Nomura planned everything for the next game as they were advancing through development of the game they were developing at the time!!! I don't think he will make the same mistake twice!!!

Just saying, but they did just wake up from recovering their memories from the previous game, so maybe not everything kicked in straight away. This isn't directly said, but that's how I'm able to forgive it, whether this is true or not.

Exactly what I thought to forgive it but, unfortunately, this isn't the only mistake!!!

Just saying, but they did just wake up from recovering their memories from the previous game, so maybe not everything kicked in straight away. This isn't directly said, but that's how I'm able to forgive it, whether this is true or not.

Nomura's excuse was "Yen Sid redecorated *wry laughter*" you'd think he'd have gone with the obvious answer...but sadly not. So yeah, pretty silly mistake on his part Edited by Winner's Proof

I agree with you Winner although despite Nomura' s mistakes I still greatly enjoyed this saga ..I'm sure i'll enjoy the next saga too xD

I agree with you agreeing with me. xD I agree with you too, no doubt! He made some mistakes but Kingdom Hearts isn't my fav series for nothing. xD

I guess that's a positive way of thinking about it. xD I'm still concerned about the series overstaying its welcome, but it's certainly possible Nomura could learn from some of his mistakes and plan things out a bit better.  Not to say I didn't like this saga (I'm here, aren't I?), but there were better ways of actually telling the story.

But I'm afraid if you like me more than Kingdom Hearts, you're doing something wrong.  Tsk tsk.  Kingdom Hearts should be your waifu.

I know it doesn't have much to do with the topic, but I can push the "Yen Sid lives HERE?" with the fact that... it had been at least 10 years since Donald and Goofy had been there. I wouldn't necessarily immediately recognize a place that I hadn't been to for a decade.

I guess that's a positive way of thinking about it. xD I'm still concerned about the series overstaying its welcome, but it's certainly possible Nomura could learn from some of his mistakes and plan things out a bit better.  Not to say I didn't like this saga (I'm here, aren't I?), but there were better ways of actually telling the story. But I'm afraid if you like me more than Kingdom Hearts, you're doing something wrong.  Tsk tsk.  Kingdom Hearts should be your waifu.

Believe me, if I could undigitilize Larxene and bring her into the real world she would be watashi no waifu in no time! The sad fact that it's nothing but a pipe dream is what keeps the Winner Zombie ship afloat (unless you'd be fine with bigamy xD)  

I know it doesn't have much to do with the topic, but I can push the "Yen Sid lives HERE?" with the fact that... it had been at least 10 years since Donald and Goofy had been there. I wouldn't necessarily immediately recognize a place that I hadn't been to for a decade.

Yeah I see what you mean but...it's a magical tower with a wizard at the top, isolated from all else on a lonely island, I mean, who'd forget that? The stairs alone while they were climbing up it should reminded Donald that he'd been there before if nothing else did.

Lol. xD What's wrong with Xehanort?

I've always found him really boring. His motivations aren't that great, he has no emotion, and his personality is practically nonexistent. Worse, he's pretty much a Gary Stu, and the success rate of his plans are bogus in spite of their ridiculously elaborate design. There's never any sense that he cares about what's going on: I mean, in DDD, he appears while resting his head on his hand. If the villain has no emotional response to what is going on, how can I be expected to?

Yeah I see what you mean but...it's a magical tower with a wizard at the top, isolated from all else on a lonely island, I mean, who'd forget that? The stairs alone while they were climbing up it should reminded Donald that he'd been there before if nothing else did.

Well Donald only showed shock when he on the exterior. "Yen Sid lives HERE?", and then he charges into the building and then there isn't any other real mention of surprise on his part. In my head canon, that says "Well I forgot before... but now I recognize the building after seeing it from the inside again. I can't let Sora know what happened here ten years ago. It's up to the King to decide when he should know."

Well Donald only showed shock when he on the exterior. "Yen Sid lives HERE?", and then he charges into the building and then there isn't any other real mention of surprise on his part. In my head canon, that says "Well I forgot before... but now I recognize the building after seeing it from the inside again. I can't let Sora know what happened here ten years ago. It's up to the King to decide when he should know."

Nomura, or writers, must love the fan's ability to fix issues with their own personal head canons.

Nomura, or writers, must love the fan's ability to fix issues with their own personal head canons.

Well if in your mind you can come up with an explanation that makes sense, then what's stopping it from being a valid explanation? If we, the fans, can explain it somehow, then within the story of the game, it can be explained.

What other mistakes are there?

I can't remember right now but I have definetely seen more mistakes like the one they made with Donald but I don't really mind, I just mentioned there were some mistakes!!!

I agree with you Winner although despite Nomura' s mistakes I still greatly enjoyed this saga ..I'm sure i'll enjoy the next saga too xD

i mean he's only human y'know?