Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Eh, it could still happen. Granted the original trio probably won't be involved (according to how I interpreted a few Nomura interviews), but who cares? Assuming they survive KH3 they'll be available in the present soon enough. All that need to happen are for questions to be brought up that BBS2 can answer.

Edited by CanonFodderKing

That's not true, Nomura said in an interview after BBSFM's release that a story is there but he can't make a game for it. It was never cancelled, they never started a game for it. And coded was finished in 2009. With Re:coded finished in 2010.

That's not true, Nomura said in an interview after BBSFM's release that a story is there but he can't make a game for it. It was never cancelled, they never started a game for it. And coded was finished in 2009. With Re:coded finished in 2010.

This. THERE'S STILL HOPE

Not really the story of volume 2 will probally be about Xehanort and since kh3 is the last one

Didn't Nomura just say that KH3 would be the last main release of the series? They could always make a spinoff or something based on what v2 was intended to be.

V2 could always get released WITH KH3 or even with 2.5. At least I hope so.

Well, don't get your hopes up because they are just remastering the games!! They don't add new stuff except maybe for some control improvements like they did with KHFM in 1.5!!!

Well, don't get your hopes up because they are just remastering the games!! They don't add new stuff except maybe for some control improvements like they did with KHFM in 1.5!!!

They could always made them videos like they did Days!!!

They could always made them videos like they did Days!!!

I really really hope they'd do so! I want to know the vol 2 story too and it would kinda make sense to put them there.. I'm not believing in this too much but I have some hope at least

... You mean to tell me... That... Instead of getting the ultimate backstory of ultimate backstories... The story that could of cleared most likely every question about the xehanort saga I ever had... A backstory that would of been right next to the Old Testament in the history of prequels, wasn't made because of that firetrucking peice of bull droppings that added literally nothing to the plot known as coded, where the only point of the firetrucking game was to break cubes and put a book back together, witch is considered to be the biggest of all the serieses dumb spinoffs, took priority?

... Ok... If this thing doesn't happen at some point in time... I.. Am... Going to WRITE A STRONGLY WORDED NOTE TO NOMURA EXPLAINING MY SERIOUS DISLIKE OF HIS JUDGEMENT!!!!!!

Oh... And punch a guy

I didn't know that. Now that KHIII has been announced i don't think there going to release BBS volume 2. Maybe BBS Volume 2 was for the fans who didn't understand BBS too good or wanted to know what happened to everyone during the events after BBS.