Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
jorrell3946

100 Acre Wood in KH III with new characters?

If there were any new characters in 100 Acre Wood, it would be Christopher Robin... mostly because he is the last character left. BUT it won't happen, because Sora sort of takes up Christopher Robins place in Pooh's Heart.

exactly there's no one left except those elephant things pooh is afraid of

If there were any new characters in 100 Acre Wood, it would be Christopher Robin... mostly because he is the last character left. BUT it won't happen, because Sora sort of takes up Christopher Robins place in Pooh's Heart.

Yes, CR is locked in a cage somewhere while Sora takes his place.

I think they should have 100 Acre Woods be the same as in the first few games... only for the last Torn Page to release Heartless or whatever into the world. Then you have to go back through all the pages saving Pooh and friends till you reach the boss. 

I think you all don't know your Winnie the Pooh, I know Kingdom Hearts is classic characters mostly but there's Heffalump or Lumpy (from never versions on Pooh), and theres Darby and her dog...These are all from the show My Friends Tigger & Pooh but it could still work. There's actually some new characters they could add to Winnie the Pooh but the ones they have are good enough for what the purpose of the world is. But I sorta have a hope the Hundred Acre Woods stays at merlins and Yin Sid gets a Marvel Comic. More Pages to collect makes me a happy boy, and little Marvel Minigames would be awesome...Just like Darth Vader being a Platinum Match in the Colosseum  

I think you all don't know your Winnie the Pooh, I know Kingdom Hearts is classic characters mostly but there's Heffalump or Lumpy (from never versions on Pooh), and theres Darby and her dog...These are all from the show My Friends Tigger & Pooh but it could still work. There's actually some new characters they could add to Winnie the Pooh but the ones they have are good enough for what the purpose of the world is. But I sorta have a hope the Hundred Acre Woods stays at merlins and Yin Sid gets a Marvel Comic. More Pages to collect makes me a happy boy, and little Marvel Minigames would be awesome...Just like Darth Vader being a Platinum Match in the Colosseum

You're right about that. A Marvel Comic would be epic along with Darth Vader at the Colosseum.

Lol, I just thought of riku in the 100 acre wood:

Pooh: oh bother, it looks like we lost the decorations to tigers birthday. Could you please help us?

Riku: I thought I got out of soras, twisted mind.... The cuteness is disgusting... I think the rabbit is hitting on me, he keeps asking if I want to see his piglet. I don't even know why I'm here, there isn't any reason to this! We could be saving the world right now, I am a f%#*&$ keyblade master and have perfect control over a enormous power of darkness in my heart! I can destroy this entire world by just ripping up the book and YOU WANT ME TO FIND DECORATIONS!?!!!?!?!?!! Why did sora even bring me here?!?!?!?

Sora: come on kairi, you need to jump higher to win the prize

Sora on ground looking up, nose-bleeding, kairi in a skirt. Riku does math

Riku:........*sigh* come on pooh, let's check Roos house...