Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nweintraub

KHBbS How did the lingering will get his cape?

I don't believe this. & I am positive no one else does either. For anyone else, if it really is true, then where does it say so? I must see this if you expect me to believe it.

This is canon fact . Did you not play BBS? It shows you how it happened. In your final battle as Terra with MX he sends his heart into Terra and tries to wrestle control of his heart and body .Thats why his hair turned silver/grey and his eyes turned gold. Aqua tried to help Terra get his body back but ultimately failed and got trapped in the realm of darkness. Terranort later split himself into Xemnas and ansem as apprentice xehanort. Of course everyone else believes this because that's what happened .lolz

This is canon fact . Did you not play BBS? It shows you how it happened. In your final battle as Terra with MX he sends his heart into Terra and tries to wrestle control of his heart and body .Thats why his hair turned silver/grey and his eyes turned gold. Aqua tried to help Terra get his body back but ultimately failed and got trapped in the realm of darkness. Terranort later split himself into Xemnas and ansem as apprentice xehanort. Of course everyone else believes this because that's what happened .lolz

That was all Xehanort that had possessed his body, therefore, only Xehanort truly became Ansem or Xemnas. If Terra did become a nobody, he would look something like this;

Posted Image

I dunno why, but he kinda looks like Leon, for some reason.

That was all Xehanort that had possessed his body, therefore, only Xehanort truly became Ansem or Xemnas. If Terra did become a nobody, he would look something like this;

Posted Image

I dunno why, but he kinda looks like Leon, for some reason.

Xehanort's heart was in TERRA'S HEART AND BODY. When MX's heart was transfered into TERRA'S BODY it changed his hair and his eyes immediately to show that MX was inside TERRA. Xemnas is made from TERRA and MX. Ansem is made from TERRA AND MX's combined hearts.

Q8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?

A: Master Xehanort commandeering Terra�s body

Master Xehanort wishes to bring back the Keyblade War and see what happens afterward with his own eyes, but once he found a way to accomplish this he was already an old man with only a few years left to him. Wishing to become young again, he finds Terra, and defeats him with darkness so he can take his body. That is the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise picks up, and makes his number one apprentice.

[picture: Terranort and Aqua]

Master Xehanort has taken over Terra�s body, but Aqua tries to get Terra�s heart and self to return to it.

[picture: Ansem picking up Xehanort]

Afterwards he loses his memory and is picked up by Ansem the Wise.

Q9: Where did the Organization�s coat and mark come from?

A: Xemnas remembering his human years.

One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as five other apprentices toss aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as a human. But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.

[picture: Master Xehanort in dark coat]

The coat used by the Organization was something that Master Xehanort originally wore.

[pictures: Terra�s mark, Nobody�s mark]

The Nobody mark used by the Organization is a similar shape to the mark Terra used.

I don't believe this. & I am positive no one else does either. For anyone else, if it really is true, then where does it say so? I must see this if you expect me to believe it.

Rob believes it. Where does it say so? The game, interviews, pretty much the whole internet.