Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nweintraub

Tell me what you think of this picture.

All that Kairi needs is a maudlin violin solo in the background.

But in all seriousness, this is pretty cool.  I like how it fades to black as you go into the picture. It really catches the mood.

I think it's gonna happen! I really think it'll happen and motivate Sora to destroy Xehanort (of course she 'll be revived after). I know "Sora isn't the vengeful type", but he's going to be more mature in KH3 and he got mad a few times. I mean, at the end of KH2 he was ready to punch everyone who called him Roxas. And he got really mad when he learned Xemnas and the others had played with the minds of the Nobodies from Org.XIII.

I think it's gonna happen! I really think it'll happen and motivate Sora to destroy Xehanort (of course she 'll be revived after). I know "Sora isn't the vengeful type", but he's going to be more mature in KH3 and he got mad a few times. I mean, at the end of KH2 he was ready to punch everyone who called him Roxas. And he got really mad when he learned Xemnas and the others had played with the minds of the Nobodies from Org.XIII.

Yessss. Kairi dies, my longtime wish granted. Just kidding I like kairi now... Somewhat. But that sounds like a good plot!