Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Taeyeon

Neo's Arts stuff Part 3 (Xion Edition /w colors!)

This art is dedicated to one of a huge, Xion fan on this site, Oathkeeper136...So enjoy! ^_^

(PS if you haven't checked out my last 2 arts, please do! It would be awesome to hear some feedback!)

So for, Xion since I actually had colors, I set aside my typical black, and white art style of cross hatch, fading..and well used colors xD. So here is my first Kingdom Hearts art with colors. Also again this was done on a 22x28 white poster.

Day 1.

I wanted Xion to have a whole poster to her self...So I worked on the sketch a lot, and grid everything correctly. Simple enough right?

Posted Image

Day 2.

As I woke up from the next day...I couldn't help, but see how beautiful, Xion's eye were in the sun, and I had to take a quick pic of it on my Ipad.

Posted Image

Still Day 2.

And I begin to wonder what color I should I use to break up all the black in this art. I used a light blue to break out the black in her hair since all the purple I tested was not the right shade for me to use. For her coat at first I went with brown to help some shaded area in the black, but I went back and over did it with blue afterwards.

Posted Image

Day 3-4.

The more, and more I kept coloring, I kept on thinking...That the background was totally plain. On my last 2 art I had something enough to cover up the background, Roxas with his Keyblade, Sora and Kairi with the Kingdom Hearts logo. I was like "WHAT CAN I DO FOR XION?!" It was a drag, and..BAM a hour later the KH pattern stuck me, and it was totally unique compare to the last 2 art so I just had to use it for her.

Posted Image

Final Day.

So on the final day..Well it was a tough day, because most of my black sharpie kept running out so I was a bit stress, but I still managed. After I had finished coloring, Xion. I went back and added some well known Kingdom Hearts Symbol through the series. And well it was pretty much finished from that point on.

Posted Image

And here it is with a bit of nice HD, Focus edit on my Ipad.

Posted Image

TA-DA!!!... Well I hopped you enjoyed my version of, Xion! This will probably be my last art for a while, I really need a break xD. My next project that I'm thinking about doing is either, Riku, Sora Final Form, or Aqua. Help me decide!

PS - Please leave feedback it would be really awesome ^ _ ^

ARGGGGGHHHHH. Like quota reached, MUST LIKE IT WITH ALL MY BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll remember to like this tomorrow! xP

Anyways, this is amazing!  Your skills are just astonishing.  Truly incredible Neos!  I'm so jelly!! 

Took me awhile to find your other art xP!  Damn Sky Heart, where have you been?  How did I miss all this incredible stuff?

I'm going with Riku!  He deserves it.

Edited by Sky Heart

After seeing your other pieces I should be used to your amazing skill by now but.....holy cheese and crackers on sea salt ice cream this is amazing!!! You've made Xion look even more beautiful! :D As for your next project...Aqua or Riku ^^ Can't wait!

*dies and goes to Heaven*

...You're my hero.

In commemoration of my awesome shirt, I vote Sora Final Form. (I'm wearing said shirt right now :P)

*dies and goes to Heaven*...You're my hero.In commemoration of my awesome shirt, I vote Sora Final Form. (I'm wearing said shirt right now :P)

Haha, lucky you Oathkeeper xD

Dear god, everything about her is just so... beautiful. Nice work Neos!!!

Edited by Javelin434

*dies and goes to Heaven*...You're my hero.In commemoration of my awesome shirt, I vote Sora Final Form. (I'm wearing said shirt right now :P)

You like it?! PHEW...I thought for sure you might've been disappointed with the use of blue. *Throws off a sweat* xD

You like it?! PHEW...I thought for sure you might've been disappointed with the use of blue. *Throws off a sweat* xD

Actually, the use of blue I really liked. It made it better, in my opinion. The brown would have thrown me off; the use of blue? Perfect.

Actually, the use of blue I really liked. It made it better, in my opinion. The brown would have thrown me off; the use of blue? Perfect.

This basically sums up my opinions as well. I dunno, but there's something special about black hair and blue eyes that always gets me...The blue tinge on the hair is a really nice detail as well!If you don't mind, I'M PUTTING THIS ON MY PROFILE!! (I'll need authorization from both of you xD)

This basically sums up my opinions as well. I dunno, but there's something special about black hair and blue eyes that always gets me...The blue tinge on the hair is a really nice detail as well!If you don't mind, I'M PUTTING THIS ON MY PROFILE!! (I'll need authorization from both of you xD)

It's going on my profile. Like. Now.

*facedesk's hard because he can barely draw swords*

I feel horrid. I want to choke you for how good you are, but doing so would remove a great artist...

This is just amazing, damn it Javelin, I was just about to ask! xP  I'll just admire it in your guys' profiles.