Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Anonn0000

Image If my Autism had a VISABLE FORM...

Is that... MewTwo?

Nope. Its Gigue from Earthbound Zero/Mother. I guess your not as firmilier with the series......its a lot older than pokemon and also by nintendo.

Mewtwo was likely based a lot after him, probably.

Is that... MewTwo?

No, its Gigus from Mother.

I know a lot of people with autism that don't feel like this, but then I know some that do.

Autism isn't easy, at least for me. Then again I wonder if it's really easy for anyone....

*hugs the people, espesally the ones who would relate to the image i have posted ;_;*

Even worse is when your judged as a bad person for your condision. And told your using it as an excuse for bad behavier when its.....often really not that way at all >_<; it can be. but its a lot more complex than that with my case.

In fact, I used to kinda think bad was good.....and good was bad.

In a way.

I used to be extremely confused :( I am getting a bit better now, though. But i'm also on 4 medications now speaking of which its nightime now and I should take the new one right away so here i go to wake up my mom.......

It'd look MAYBE something kinda like thiiis...;

Posted Image

....Yeah, not exactly 'funny'. But this is how my everyday life sometimes....can feel like....

>_>;;

Nice mother reference! :D

Is that... MewTwo?

NO ITS GIEGUE FROM MOTHER/EARTHBOUND.

I've never played Mother/EArthbound. Seriously, look at him, he looks sort of like MewTwo, purple, long tail, long arms, big ears.

I know he looks like Mewtwo, but that isnt him.

Everybody discussing whether it's mewtwo or Gigue; don't you think you ought to take this post just a tiny firetrucking bit seriously?Dawnie I'm sorry, I wish i could help :/

I gave your post a like, since thats very caring of you, but I don't mind them too much.

I, like Riku, should learn to try to calmly just face my own demons myself and learn self control better on my own. My mom always tells me i'm too dependant....

Still, thank you. Your kindness shall not be forgoten. :)