Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Deadshot

Top 12 Upcoming Vita games (Updated 12/12/2013)

12) Rainbow Moon

A tactical Rpg, that is similar to classic dungeon crawling genre while the player traverses the game world, but incorporates elements from tactical role-playing games when enemies are engaged in battle. With it being port of gem on Psn network. It gives people like myself second chance to play this game that seems at home on this platform.

Posted Image

11) Dragon's Crown

Altus's 2nd game for Vita is set to be evolution of the "beat'em"/rpg genre with interesting art style some will love. It seems like going to be game you're going to playing for while with 6 different playable characters and allowing 4 players to be playing at once, It seems to be a good addition to Vita's library.

Posted Image

10) Ys: Memories of Celceta

"Ys: Memories of Celceta has players revisit the land and characters of the Japanese cult favorite Ys IV. This re-envisioning of the fourth installment in the Ys series takes a new approach, changing and framing
the story of Ys IV within an all-new tale of conspiracy, deception and mystery."

Posted Image

9) Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

"Arkham Origins Blackgate is working out to be an extremely compelling portable experience. The notion of the Arkham series translating well seems impossible, yet Armature seems to be pulling it off while
simultaneously finding a new design path to explore and build from. Assuming all of these pieces come together, Batman fans will have two great games to dive into later this year."

- IGN

Posted Image

8 )Spelunky

You player controls a spelunker who explores a series of caves while collecting treasure, saving damsels, and dodging traps. It's great pick up and play game and tough one at that.

Posted Image

7) Proteus

Recently announced for Vita, Another hit indie game finds it's home on Vita, for those that don't know Proteus is game of audio-visual exploration. The only thing you do is walk, explore the world these people created. It's game some will love and some will hate, but it's very unique and personal game that industry could use more of.

Posted Image

Edited by Deadshot

6) Lone Survivor

With indie horror games getting more popular, It`s good time for this venison of Lone Survivor to come out featuring some new content as well as having great story as the original.

Posted Image

5) Doki-Doki Universe

Another creative and unique vita game, Staring a robot is a game about self-discovery, stealing hugs from widows and sending bizarre text messages featuring adorable, animated sushi. Yeah, you'll really just have to see it for yourself. It`s game that can be very surprising good game or at least interesting experiment.

4) Hohokum

Yet another creative and unique vita game, This one like another great Vita game Sound Shapes is taking very interesting approach with sound in video games. The developer of the game has said "relaxing in a space and just enjoying the experience and the music, instead of trying to complete it to make progress".

3) Killzone: Mercenary

What seems to be first good fps on Vita, running on Killzone 3 engine and use of sp and mp working together this game as alot going for it, And might be one of the games that can sell vita.

Posted Image

2) Rayman Legends

Like Origins, it seems like the best version of this Rayman game could very well be on Vita, featuring all things the Wii U version has as well as being portable. It`s perfect game for this handheld and hope it lives up to potential.

Posted Image

1) Tearaway

Media Molecule new game, It`s cool 3-d platformer inspired by papercraft and Rex Crowle`s drawings and doodles left around Media Molecule's office. It takes advantage of Vita features and uses them in neat way. While also taking the game critics award for best handheld game it seems Media Molecule can deliver a great Vita game with a small team.

Posted Image

Edited by Deadshot

Not to mention Muramasa: Rebirth that was just released last week!

Posted Image

Gameplay Video

It was just released last week and it's just great to play on a handheld rather than on the Wii. Also the graphic/art quality is just amazing on the Vita OLED screen.

The only thing that some players might not like is the backtracking, but I was fine with it since slashing enemies is really fun.

Where's FF-X/X-2 :O

Thought about it, But I'm not big ff fan. It'll be good for fans of series tho, maybe one day I'll play it.

Not to mention Muramasa: Rebirth that was just released last week!

Posted Image

Gameplay Video

It was just released last week and it's just great to play on a handheld rather than on the Wii. Also the graphic/art quality is just amazing on the Vita OLED screen.

The only thing that some players might not like is the backtracking, but I was fine with it since slashing enemies is really fun.

Yes, i hear it's best looking Vita game out there. I look forward to trying it one day, hopefully sooner rather than later.

It's also worth noting Hotline Miami and Velocity Ultra both recently came out and both great indies games.

Edited by Deadshot

There is a ton of really good indie titles coming for Vita, especially Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Original Binding of Isaac for PC was amazing and I thought that it would be better for handheld. 

There is a ton of really good indie titles coming for Vita, especially Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Original Binding of Isaac for PC was amazing and I thought that it would be better for handheld. 

Yes, i agree. I heard about the Binding Of Issac sounds like great game and fits well on Vita. I forgot it was coming out this year.

Update

Runners -UpThe Wolf Among UsOddworld: New 'n' Tasty!Rogue Legacy

12) Persona 4: Dancing All Night11) Freedom Wars10) Velocity 2X9) The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth8) Volume7) Fez6) Hohokum5) Murasaki Baby4) Borderlands 23) Natural Doctrine2) Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc1) Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number