Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raziel

Riku's hair >.>

I honestly liked his KH3D haircut more because like Draco said his head seemed so small, and his hair clouded his face so it was so hard to see. I liked his KH1 and KH3D appearance more better than his KH2 appearance.

I think he meant the cut hair makes his head look smaller, because that's the only hairstyle shown on both his younger model and his older one. That and he likes the longer 'do better, lol. But that's beside the point.I think they should at least grow it out a little bit more at least if not fully, it's too short. ._. Edited by Raziel

I think the length of his fringe in DDD paired with the length of the rest of his hair in KH2 would be nice... I like his long hair but I don't like it being in his face 

I sound like his mother.  

Posted Image SHOW YOUR PRETTY FACE RIKU 

... Dem eyes.

I think he meant the cut hair makes his head look smaller, because that's the only hairstyle shown on both his younger model and his older one. That and he likes the longer 'do better, lol. But that's beside the point.

I think they should at least grow it out a little bit more at least if not fully, it's too short. ._.

I guess I misread it xD

I dislike his shorter haircut on his current model, but like his younger model with that haircut.

They could change the face a bit and make sure his entire haircut doesn't still cloud his face, and since it is going all CGI then I suppose they might pull it off. 

Seven years ago, his long hair looked super sexy.  Now, he looks like a shaggy dog to me, even more so in Days ):

A haircut was needed, but going ultra-short with some wannabe rattail in the back was not the answer D:.  Shoulder-length with eyebrow-length bangs, like in KHI, only matured up might look good.

They need to find a middle ground. His hair shouldn't be totally short like in KH3D but it shouldn't be long as all heck like in KH2 either. Just add a bit more to its length...

I agree, it was way too freakin short...It makes him look stupid. Edited by <King Mickey>

Never was a fan of his KH2 hair. It was just too long for my liking, and it made it hard to see his face. I think his KH3D hair is adorable, so I'd rather they keep it short or keep it at KH1 length. The sheepdog look just doesn't do it for me.

I didn't like his 3D hair at first but I've actually started to like it now. I might even like it the most, I think it looks really good on him in fact. But I'm not sure what I'd like to see in KH3, long or short or something in between, everything is fine as long as they make it on a good way..

I like his long hair but I don't like it being in his face 

I sound like his mother.  

SHOW YOUR PRETTY FACE RIKU 

I agree!

I liked his KH1 and KH2 hair styles more than i liked his KH3D hair style. When he is his older self in the real world, the short hair style looks decent, but in the dream world  with his younger self, it looks REALLY BAD.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

I liked his KH1 and KH2 hair styles more than i liked his KH3D hair style. When he is his older self in the real world, the short hair style looks decent, but in the dream world with his younger self, it looks REALLY BAD.

I liked it the other way around. O_o