Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AtomGamingShow

KHCoM Any tips on leveling up?

Like the Topic Title says: Does anyone have any tips of leveling up faster? I've been playing for a long time and I keep getting stuck, so I wondered if there was anyway to get leveled up faster so this stops. Any help?

From the KH wiki (I haven't played it myself):

• In Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, the best location to gain experience is Destiny Island, by using a Deck made of Mushu and Fire cards. Have them all at least the value of 3, not higher, so the Sleight value will be 9 and it will not be broken. Using a Teeming Darkness room card is recommended due to the increase of Heartless within the room. Upon entering a battle, immediately stock a Mushu card and two Fire cards in order to create Mega Flare. After defeating swarms of enemies, the player will gain around 1000 to 1200 experience per room.

EDIT: ^ That's for COM.  They have another one for Re:COM

• In Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, the best way to gain experience is to use the Bottomless Darknessmap card. In the Bottomless Darkness room, an endless amount of Shadows will appear. Sora can use theTrinity Limit or Mega Flare Sleights to wipe out entire groups in seconds. The player should gain around 1500 experience per room.
Edited by Caity Raindrop

From the KH wiki (I haven't played it myself):

• In Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, the best location to gain experience is Destiny Island, by using a Deck made of Mushu and Fire cards. Have them all at least the value of 3, not higher, so the Sleight value will be 9 and it will not be broken. Using a Teeming Darkness room card is recommended due to the increase of Heartless within the room. Upon entering a battle, immediately stock a Mushu card and two Fire cards in order to create Mega Flare. After defeating swarms of enemies, the player will gain around 1000 to 1200 experience per room.

EDIT: ^ That's for COM.  They have another one for Re:COM

• In Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, the best way to gain experience is to use the Bottomless Darknessmap card. In the Bottomless Darkness room, an endless amount of Shadows will appear. Sora can use theTrinity Limit or Mega Flare Sleights to wipe out entire groups in seconds. The player should gain around 1500 experience per room.

Thanks for the help!

i'm going to first ask which game you mean? if kh1 try spamming the ice titan or sephiroth(if your able)

kh2? try spamming gravity on the peak in pride lands where the thousands of swarm heartless are.

358/2 days?, last day(riku battle) fast quick exp.

kh bbs? mega flare in radiant garden at the reactor.

kh recoded? i ran routes of hollow bastion lol

com? i always liked megaflare or trinity at destiny islands.

Edited by EternalReckoning

i'm going to first ask which game you mean? if kh1 try spamming the ice titan or sephiroth(if your able)

kh2? try spamming gravity on the peak in pride lands where the thousands of swarm heartless are.

look at the section its in

I thought I posted this topic on a "RE: Chain Of Memories" sub forum...

For this game, I think the only advice is to go to the last world and battle people. There really aren't any secrets about high EXP places or anything like that. I never did any get even to lvl 80. I just got so bored with the same fight over and over, especially since I kept the same deck throughout most of it. I got the attacks I liked early so most of the game was kinda boring to me