•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Livestreams Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Chatroom
Photo
Music

The Voice Australia

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Sora96

Sora96

That guy who made 153 posts in one day

• Archives Team Leader (+)
  • 14,462 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:45 AM

#2 Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

KH13's Biggest Brony & Xbox Fan.

• Members
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

#1 why is the title "Ryan Tedder & OneRepublic?" Ryan Tedder is part of OneRepublic. #2 Awesome performance. #3 Holy crap it's Ricky Martin 8D #4 On the American version of The Voice the coaches don't get up and clap along, dance, and sing. The most i've seen them do is sit there and sing and occasionally clap along.

Edited by Rainbow Dash, 20 June 2013 - 01:09 AM.

#3 Sora96

Sora96

• 14,462 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

#1 why is the title "Ryan Tedder & OneRepublic?" Ryan Tedder is part of OneRepublic. #2 Awesome performance. #3 Holy crap it's Ricky Martin 8D #4 On the American version of The Voice the coaches don't get up and clap along, dance, and sing. The most i've seen them do is sit there and sing and occasionally clap along xD

Ask the uploader. Yep, Ricky Martin's a judge on the Australian version. Yeah, I know it surprised me too.

#4 Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

• Members
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

Ask the uploader. Yep, Ricky Martin's a judge on the Australian version. Yeah, I know it surprised me too.

Well we have Shakira so all is fair xD

#5 Sora96

Sora96

• 14,462 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

And we have Redfoo on the X Factor. :P

#6 Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

• Members
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:15 AM

And we have Redfoo on the X Factor. :P

xD Don't you guys have that one dude er Joel Madden I think his name is as well? :P

#7 Sora96

Sora96

• 14,462 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:25 AM

xD Don't you guys have that one dude er Joel Madden I think his name is as well? :P

You see Joel Madden on the video above. He's on The Voice.

#8 Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

• Members
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:32 AM

You see Joel Madden on the video above. He's on The Voice.

I was more paying attention to OneRepublic but sweet :3

#9 Kishira

Kishira
  • Forum Team
  • 3,464 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Too bad she was only signed on for season 4. TwT

#10 Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

• Members
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

Too bad she was only signed on for season 4. TwT

Aguilera was confirmed to return for the fifth season, while Green is also expected to return. Shakira and Usher are scheduled to return for the sixth season.

#11 Kishira

Kishira
  • Forum Team
  • 3,464 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

Aguilera was confirmed to return for the fifth season, while Green is also expected to return. Shakira and Usher are scheduled to return for the sixth season.

REALLY?!?!?!? I shall await season 6 then, the chemistry between the coaches this season was just awesome. =w=

#12 Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

• Members
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

REALLY?!?!?!? I shall await season 6 then, the chemistry between the coaches this season was just awesome. =w=

Ikr! Pretty much what I heard is that every season the coaches will alternate which you know is good it gives them time to tour, put out new albums. I like that kinda system cause all the coaches theyve had are awesome :3

#13 Kishira

Kishira
  • Forum Team
  • 3,464 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

Ikr! Pretty much what I heard is that every season the coaches will alternate which you know is good it gives them time to tour, put out new albums. I like that kinda system cause all the coaches theyve had are awesome :3

Really? Christina and Ceelo were in the first 3 seasons until this one. Adam and Blake have been the only ones to stick around. O.O

#14 Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

• Members
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Really? Christina and Ceelo were in the first 3 seasons until this one. Adam and Blake have been the only ones to stick around. O.O

Indeed, I'm not exactly sure if Blake and Adam will be part of this rotational type thing if it even does happen but it would be neat to see Shaki and Usher with Cee lo and Christina sometime!

Edited by Rainbow Dash, 21 June 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#15 RoxSox

RoxSox

Jehovah's Thickness

• Social Media Team
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:11 AM

BLEGH. I hate Christina. She's a horrible bitch to every contestant that isn't her own... anyone remember how completely spiteful she was to Melanie Martinez in season 3? Urgh. I thought Shakira and Usher were great. I like Cee Lo, but Usher is just an awesome dude... he's got an awesome way of coaching his team too. Very creative and you feel that he genuinely cares.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music