Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

With all of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One hype, how do you feel about the Wii U after E3?

With all of the Playstation 4 and Xbox One hype, how do you feel about the Wii U after E3?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. With all of the PlayDtation 4 and Xbox One hype, how do you feel about the Wii U after E3?

• It's awesome, I bet it'll outsell the One and PS4 in the next year
    • It's looking good, Nintendo knows how to keep its fans happy
    • I'm undecided, once the games actually come out, I'll pass judgement
    • It's okay, but there are too few games coming out too far in the future
    • It's already dead, Nintendo just hasn't realized it yet

Nintendo was my favorite of this year's E3, and they always have been. The Wii U has some awesome games coming, and whoever says that the system's dead needs to take a look at the lineup.

Of the big three (Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft) Nintendo has always had a special place in my heart, so even though I'm not as impressed with the Wii U as I was with the PS4 at this year's E3, I know I'll eventually end up getting one, and I'll be happy with it. 

As lame and cheesy as that sounds >_>

I never got the Wii.  I don't think I'll get the WiiU either.  I get enough Mario games on my 3DS to keep me content.  For my little nephew, though, he may be getting one in the future.  My sister is a bit wary, though, since that controller would be expensive to break...

I have one, and even though I'm mad jealous about what the ps4 will be getting soon, the WiiU is a very fun console with a lot of potential. If Nintendo can turn it around like they did the 3ds, it can be fantastic.

I read somewhere that Nintendo brought "comfort food" to E3 this year, and I have to agree. Not a lot of risk, nothing unexpected, yet plenty to keep fans happy. The only complaint I have is that they didn't seem to have a defining title for the show, something that felt like a big step forward and not just another increment in Mario's/DK's/LoZ's/SSB's evolution. I suppose SSB comes close, but some of the luster was lost due to the fact that everyone knew it was coming. 

Still, the fact remains; if you want those Nintendo games, Nintendo is happy to provide.

I think they might've messed up with the whole gravity thing on Mariokart, but Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Smash Bros. are always gonna be fun so they can stay in. I want a Wii U for Smash bros and Mariokart, but thats about it as far as I know. I havent paid much attention to many third party games because I usually pay attention to them on PS3 or 4

The Wii U is pretty good. You can tell Nintendo is putting a lot of effort into it. I believe I got a message on my Wii that they will no longer support the Wii. So, I can infer that they're putting their resources heavily into the Wii U.

Still excited for the PS4/KH3 :)

I'm glad they're finally adding games for the Wii U. I still think it needs a little more games, but for now it's good. Especially with SSBU coming out next year, that will keep me bust for 2 years at least lol.

The Wii U's nice, but hardware wise it's nothing great. It's on the same level as the PS3.

It goes like this:

PS4, Xbox One

Wii U, PS3

Xbox 360

Wii, PS2

GameCube, Xbox

It's pretty awesome! For me, it only lacks KH III and if they magically pulled a troll face and ported it over, the Wii U would be a perfect system for me this gen. I don't care about how realistic games are, I don't get a gaming to watch how this rock is beautiful or whatever, I buy it to play games. Besides, want realism? Just open the window or get out, you will find EVERYTHING realistic there, not that it's good in the first place. *sigh* And to me, most (if not all) the franchises I love are on Nintendo systems, so yeah, it's my console of choice.

The same way i've always felt about the Wii U.  People complain there's not enough games, but I'm not planning to buy one until I finish 2 terms at Uni, and loads will be out by then

I have one, and even though I'm mad jealous about what the ps4 will be getting soon, the WiiU is a very fun console with a lot of potential. If Nintendo can turn it around like they did the 3ds, it can be fantastic.

This is what I regret. I sold my 3DS a year after I bought it, when the good games took forever to come out. I got tired of it; I had replayed KH3D a thousand times, and Kid Icarus was getting a little boring. I sold it and 2 months later, Nintendo announced that they were working on another Zelda game. One of my favorite titles. Then a few months days later, they announce a new Super Smash Bros is being worked on. I sold it around Febuary 2013. If Nintendo would've turned it around faster, a sure as hack wouldn't have sold it. Now I'm thinking about getting a WiiU, but I do love Halo, so maybe a XBOX360. There's no way in heck that I (14) could save up 500 dollars on top of XBOX Live prices to get a ONE. And Nintendo has always kept me happy.

As I said before, Nintendo gets their money silently just watching the others trade punches. It's a very good company and its games are always fun. I think they will sell more than Microsoft.

They are doing pretty good,they've showed a lot of great game.But as we all knew already,they didn't make the Wii U powerful enough and just like what happened with the Wii,they might be in trouble because of that,but me personally I don't care,I'm still gonna buy a Wii U.I don't care if the hardware is not as powerful as it should be,its all about the games.