Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rikunobodyxiii

Kingdom Hearts: Vanguard RP

(This is the game side of the RP. Sign ups are still open here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/56221-kingdom-hearts-vanguard-sign-ups-and-discussion/ )

(Alright, lads and lasses. Here we go.)

The yellow eyes of Heartless Shadows were the only thing visible in the dark cave. There was a bigger Heartless in another chamber that had been terrorizing a local town, the perfect target for an aspiring hero. A perfect location.

Suddenly, the Heartless Shadows sensed a heart in the cave with them. They began to swarm for this treat, but were met by the crackle of lightning and flames. Soon, not even the light of Heartless eyes illuminated the darkness. A mechanical light snapped on after it was set up on a wall. Below it, where the light pooled, a poster was put up. It told those that read it to a place to go and a time to be there.

The place, The Old Mansion in Twilight Town.

The time stated was one word. Now.

The figure that put the poster up stepped back to look at it. It was there for the bold and skilled to find. If they could reach it, they could help save the worlds. Of course, this poster and others like it were for those the figure had missed. Personal invitations had already been sent. It just remained to see who would come.

The figure stepped fully out of the pool of light and was gone from that world.

Standing in the main foyer of the Old Mansion in Twilight Town was Theek Shalma. He began to tap his foot, trying to contain his impatience. There were many things to be done, but he couldn't put off what was going to happen. It was too importance, too big an opportunity. He only hoped his waiting would be rewarded.

Finally.

Silently the young redhead walked closer to inspect the poster from a distance.

He wasn't the only one that had been waiting either.

"You've been waiting to fight. I have been waiting as well. I want to get back what I lost."

Pure light that served no purpose as a Prince of Heart in this place. Kingdom Hearts would not recognize him here.

"I'm Kai. May I ask for your name? You don't have to if you don't want to though...."

Shyness taking over his calm appearance while let his smile shrink.

So out of place, a Heart so filled with Light in a place so Dark.

It was dark, darkest than anyone could imagine, nothing in sight but darkness and beyond that more darkness, there was no meaning of time there, a second could be a lifetime or a lifetime could be a second. The Realm of Darkness was a dangerous place, but a single girl was walking aimlessly towards no place in particular, wondering what to do with the poster she had found in one of the worlds from the Realm of Light."And so it begins...could this end the same way as before...could this be the beginning of a new Keyblade War...Master Xehanort came back and there must be a balance between Light and Darkness." she then stopped walking. "He intends to war with the “tyranny of the Light", maybe I should help" the girl just nodded to herself. "It is decided, I'm going to Twilight Town" She reached her hand out and a Corridor of Darkness appeared. "The time has come" she went into the corridor and after a few seconds it closed itself.The portal appeared for a few seconds, leaving the girl behind once it was gone. There she was, in front of an old mansion in the outskirts of Twilight Town, she always loved the town but for some reason she couldn't stand to stay in that place for long periods of time."This place never change" the girl sighed and walked into the mansion. Once inside, she noticed two young men standing in the main foyer, one was tapping his foot with impatience, the other looked like a shy person so she was going to leave him alone. "Just two? I guess I'll have to wait here". the girl walked to the nearest wall and leaned on it, paying no mind to the young men there, letting her hood cover her face so they couldn't see it.

Edited by Elrandir

It was dark, darkest than anyone could imagine, nothing in sight but darkness and beyond that more darkness, there was no meaning of time there, a second could be a lifetime or a lifetime could be a second. The Realm of Darkness was a dangerous place, but a single girl was walking aimlessly towards no place in particular, wondering what to do with the poster she had found in one of the worlds from the Realm of Light."And so it begins...could this end the same way as before...could this be the beginning of a new Keyblade War...Master Xehanort came back and there must be a balance between Light and Darkness." she then stopped walking. "He intends to war with the “tyranny of the Light", maybe I should help" the girl just nodded to herself. "It is decided, I'm going to Twilight Town" She reached her hand out and a Corridor of Darkness appeared. "The time has come" she went into the corridor and after a few seconds it closed itself.The portal appeared for a few seconds, leaving the girl behind once it was gone. There she was, in front of an old mansion in the outskirts of Twilight Town, she always loved the town but for some reason she couldn't stand to stay in that place for long periods of time."This place never change" the girl sighed and walked into the mansion. Once inside, she noticed a young man standing in the main foyer, tapping his foot with impatience. "Just one? I guess I'll have to wait here". the girl walked to the nearest wall and leaned on it, paying no mind to the young man there, letting her hood cover her face so the young man couldn't see it

(But Kai's there too. Thought you'd want to know.)

"Go and talk to someone else about your problems!" Ciel's sister yelled.

Ciel grabbed onto the door handle.

"Fine then!" She yelled, swinging the door open and slamming it behind her, storming it out.

Ciel sighed and started walking, towards the tunnels.

'I can't stand people...' she thought, keeping her eyes on the ground.

She had just had an argument with her oldest sister, her sister winning.m

"Sometimes I wish they'd just go away..." She muttered.

(I'm prepareing for a party so I can't post today :x

(I hope people don't post super quick)

Skylar (Sky) Freewill was roaming the town... Twilight Town. All he knew was that there are heartless in the tunnels and in the woods. Sky has never been pass the woods and always uses the tunnels. Sky uses his Keyblade, Sky Reaper, to train his abilities in the tunnels. "Where are these things coming from?!" He exclaimed to himself. "If things continue this way, the town will overrun by these things!"

Well now, this is interesting to say the least. I could probably use this to practice my relationship developing writing skills here. Here goes!

Oh, and I think you won't have to worry about the flurry of posts xD

High above the sleepy Twilight Town on the Clock Tower sat two individuals. Both were sharing a familiar frozen treat as one looked around methodically, looking for any signs of a disturbance, the other quietly enjoying the precious moment of being together again after so many years apart.

"Must you always be like this?" she softly asked.

"Is there a reason why I shouldn't?" he sternly retorted.

"It's just..."

She looked down, gripping the popsicle stick a little tighter. Her lips quivered slightly as she tried to make up her mind on what to say. 

"Luna?" She looked up and returned his gaze.

"Your ice cream is melting, Cody."

He looked down at his popsicle just in time to see the pillar of blue yumminess slide off the stick and nose-dive to the pavement below. He could only stare at the stick in bewilderment as his favorite treat decided to slip away from his hands. She was trying her best not to laugh before breaking into a muffled giggle, covering her mouth with her sleeves. "This is... kinda sad actually" he sighed, the cruel humor finally catching up to him as he cracked a slight smile. Looking back at her, he noticing something about her eyes. "Something wrong? You look slightly disturbed, and I highly doubt it's about the ice cream." Her smile quickly disappeared as she pulled out a small parchment of paper from one of her tactical pouches before handing it to him. "Some stranger approached me and gave it to me. I was wondering if... if maybe you could come along with me." "And you tried to soften me up to this by getting ice cream? That's low." he replied in a whimsical tone, trying to make it obvious that he was joking. She looked down and blushed, frowning at the thought that he may have misinterpreted the bad timing. "N-no! It's not-" "I'm kidding Luna. Hmmm... The old mansion huh? Lets go take a look." He folded the paper as he stood up, offering his hand to help her up before returning it to her. "I know where it is, follow me." And with that, the two Guardians started making their way towards the supposed meeting area.

Edited by Javelin434

Another one? In a hood like many others.

"Hi, I'm Kai. Can I ask for your name?"

Darkness. The figure could use Darkness.

Darkness again the Light in a fight for balance.

When would the Light truly win? Bring back the balance set by fate.

"You.... You use Darkness but fight for the Light....."

Riku, Akito, so many others of the same. All ending in tragity.

"I hope your destiny is not of ill whether it be good or not....."

With any luck it wouldn't be bad like so many others that had passed through his life.

"Will you two kiss already?"

Cody and Luna wod find, floating behind them, the purehearts of light Keyblade Master Zion de Wynter...flying upsideown like nothing was wrong.

She then flipped over them and landed on her feet. "Investigating investigating~" she said in a singsong voice, before handing Cody a fresh ice cream.

-You are ridiculous.- admonished Oriana. -Can you not let these two lovebirds have their quiet time? Or. Maybe. Go to your lovebird?-

Zion rolled her eyes at herself. "Aaannnywaaays....byes!"

With that, Zion left Luna and Cody utterly bewildered...as Zion forgot to watch where she was flying and smacked into Ciel, knocking them over so badly Ciel was on top of Zion, but Zion wasn't aure how. She juat knew she hit her hard enough to flip them.

"Sorry..." she said through fabric and flesh.

Meanwhile...Xion was exiting a store with a gift for Zion.

Theek eyed Kai and Celas for a moment.

"This isn't near enough." He mentally sulked.

On the outside, he gave both of them a curt nod.

"Theek Shalma, at your service." He said flatly.

His mouth formed a rigid smile as he thought of something.

"Thank you both for being here."

Cade stood in front of the door to the old abandoned mansion in Twilight Town, his home world. I had been quite a while since he was here, and he was happy to be back home. However, he wasn't here for reminising or sentimental reunions. No, he had business to attend to in this very building. During his last mission, he had stumbled across a poster that said to meet inside. His head said to stay away in case it was a trap, but his curiosity had gotten the best of him. Just in case, he made sure to have one hand on his sword at his waist while opening the door, as well as having a smoke pellet palmed in his other hand. As he walked in, he noticed three other people in the room. 

"Morning gents, so which one of you invited me to this little tea party of yours?" And with that, Cade crashed down onto one of the nearby couches, all the while keeping a smug look on his face. He normally wasn't so snotty with people, but he wanted to know how they would react. 

(Guys slow down I can only check in and write small stuff right now!)

One more post and I'll have to call it a night for school tomorrow.

"Will you two kiss already?"Cody and Luna wod find, floating behind them, the purehearts of light Keyblade Master Zion de Wynter...flying upsideown like nothing was wrong.She then flipped over them and landed on her feet. "Investigating investigating~" she said in a singsong voice, before handing Cody a fresh ice cream.-You are ridiculous.- admonished Oriana. -Can you not let these two lovebirds have their quiet time? Or. Maybe. Go to your lovebird?-Zion rolled her eyes at herself. "Aaannnywaaays....byes!"With that, Zion left Luna and Cody utterly bewildered...as Zion forgot to watch where she was flying and smacked into Ciel, knocking them over so badly Ciel was on top of Zion, but Zion wasn't aure how. She juat knew she hit her hard enough to flip them."Sorry..." she said through fabric and flesh.Meanwhile...Xion was exiting a store with a gift for Zion.

"Will you two kiss already?" Cody and Luna immediately whirled around to confront the voice, weapons drawn and at the ready. Upon immediately seeing who it was, Cody formed a fist with his left hand and raised it, signaling Luna to stand down. What he didn't realize was that right behind him, she was already stunned and motionless by the statement. "Zion," he started, "you should know better than to sneak up on a Guardian like that, Much less two." "Investigating investigating." "Immediate safety of the Princess comes first. With that primary mission statement practically secured, I've decided to expand my orders to include proactive threat prevention." He held his gaze at Zion, completely oblivious to Luna behind him. She handed him another ice cream, to which he took with his left hand. Her voice changed as Oriana took over. " -Can you not let these two lovebirds have their quiet time? Or. Maybe. Go to your lovebird?-" Cody raised an eyebrow as he witnessed her other side speaking. "Aaannnywaaays....byes!" and with that, she flew off. 

"Lovebirds?" He asked himself in a low voice. "Is that... some kind of new species? I... don't recall seeing that in the Avian Encyclopedia, unless she was referencing the swans. Hmmm..." He looked at the ice cream that she gave him. "Hey Luna, do you want this? I'm still kinda mourning over the loss of the other-" he looked back only to see her completely motionless. Her left hand was shaking and her face was redder than the beautiful sunset out on the horizon. Failing to understand what was going on with her, he went into health protocols. "Luna? What did she do to you?!" He grabbed her by the shoulder as he pulled her close, looking up and down her body to identify the possible magic that Zion may have casted on her. "I... trusted her." he cursed under his breath as he casted curaga on Luna. She didn't really need it, but the magic did help relieve some of the anxiety. "I swear, next time I see her I'll-" She looked up at him before finally being able to speak, "It... was nothing. Really. No magic. Please, don't worry." "I am worried. I finally get to meet another Guardian and this happens to you? What. Did. She. Do?" She looked away for a moment before finding the perfect excuse to escape this situation. "We got to go to that place. We might miss the meeting if we stay here any longer." He tilted his head to the side for a moment before realizing that she had a point. "Ok then. We'll talk later. Follow me."

He looked off the side of the tower before spotting a trash can near a bench, then jumped down to a nearby rooftop before jumping to ground level with her close behind. After disposing the litter, they both made their way to the Old Mansion.

(Finally got away long enough to post >.>)

"Help defeat darkness... I guess that I'm going to have to step up if I ever plan to rid this place for good of all it's evil. Although I don't think I'll need a team, I suppose that I'll have to deal if I'm stuck in one. Just means that I'm the only one that will be able to do something in the group most likely." Akito thought, staring at the poster fro a moment before turning around. He walked out of the small cave he usually trained at and went back to the Motel he was living in. He packed up his stuff: Items like Potions and Elixirs, he grabbed his equipment, including his white and gold mask, and set off for Twilight Town. The world he lived in was one known for it's balance between Darkness and Light, but also for it's small pathways that lead to every other world. He found the one leading to Twilight Town, and entered it. Immediately he was in the Woods, which was the guardian to the gates of the old Mansion. Akito walked into the room, mask on, seeing a few others, he did nothing but scoff and take a seat on the near-by stair case.

"Oswald..." Xehanort began to say.

"Yes, master? What is it?" Oswald had decided to join Master Xehanort just a couple weeks ago, so he was curious to see what he had to say.

"I have summoned you here for a very specific mission that I believe suits you well." Xehanort pulled a small folded poster out of his pocket and gave it to him. He was surprised to see a photo of the mansion where he and his brother last fought, years ago. A feeling of rage started bubbling inside of him; just the thought of Mickey boils his blood. "He cares of no one but himself..." Oswald thought angrily.

"Why here? What's so important about this place? It's just a stupid building." He already despised this mission. Oswald never intended to return to the place that reminded him the most about his brother who has everything that he thought he rightfully deserved.

"I have told you everything you need to know about the inevitable clash between the guardians of light and our darknesses. I was recently informed about a meeting held at this very place, one which is meant to form an alliance against our plan. I need you to infiltrate this meeting and report the details back to me. If you wish to be King of Disney Castle and receive a powerful heart to overcome any who stand in your way, I must know their plan. I trust you don't mess up this simple task."

Reluctantly, the rabbit nodded. He wasn't happy that this was his very first mission. "Mm. You can count on me." He opened a dark portal and walked through it, appearing in front of the mansion. As the portal closed behind him, he looked through one of the windows and spotted the small group of people gathered here. He couldn't hear a single word any of them were saying, so he cracked the window open, only for it to make a noise much louder than expected. Oswald's stomach sank when they looked in his direction. He had to come up with something quick. "My mission cannot be compromised under any circumstance!" he thought.

Edited by <King Mickey>

Celas gave a small nod to the two young men.

" My name is Celas, it is a pleasure." She then looked at Kai. "And do not worry abou me Kai" Celas then looked at Theek. "And it is not a problem, we need all the help we can get to destroy those heartless and protect the people"

Someone else was here!

Reacting on instinct he whirled around to face the window.

Destiny's Embrace blooming into life while forcefully pulling the familiar face through the bigger gap.

"Oswald. Should of known. Xehanort did forget about a lot of things I do know."

Everything was in reverse in his reality. Mickey was the eldest, and meanest. Oswald was the king helping him.

"Give me a reason not to throw you into the middle of the room. You have a small chance right now."

Be glad I'm kind to everyone, for your sake, and Mickey's sake as well.

How hurt would Mickey be if he saw Oswald die? How hurt would his own Oswald be for doing such a thing?

No he wouldn't be the one to let Oswald die. He'd be the one to knock him out.

Sky walked out of the tunnels in which he trained only to since that the fighting has not finished. "I feel something ....going on..." Sky was quite anti social so for the fact that he never noticed the other keyblade wielders around town would be explanatory. Sky began to dart off towards the woods. 'Tonight....I'm going to to see the other side of the woods!'

Sylar was wandering around the Old Mansion, when, looking up, he spotted a rabbit next to a window. "That's probably suspicious." He muttered. He channeled darkness through his legs, increasing his jump height tenfold. He jumped powerfully, and pushed Oswald into the window, before climbing in himself. "The party hasn't even begun and I'm already having fun. Ooh, that rhymed!" Sylar said to all the people inside the room.

Severa was walking through Twilight Town. It was an interesting world. She had stopped by before, had some ice cream, checked out the mansion, won a few struggle matches. Now she wasn't here to explore though. Now she needed to get to the old mansion.As Severa made her way into the woods, she happened upon a boy(Skylar) about her age, heading towards the same place she was. "So you got wrestled into this too huh?"

One more with Oswald face down on the floor.

"More people......" People that seemed a little.... Off for lack of better word.

Destiny's Embrace twirled silently at his side while Kai gazed toward the newcomers.

"Kai. Can I ask for your name.....?"

They weren't here to solely fight. Munny seemed to be another interest, along with something deeper.

Would a group like ths ever manage to bring the Light back into balance?

Or would the Darkness defeat them as well?

Maybe the worlds needed a group of misfits to aid in restoring a better balance.

Gazing at Oswald while he tried to figure out what to do.

Edited by Obi-wan

"What the hell?"

Xion and Zion looked down at the current inhabitants of the room, blinking. They had arrived in a flash of light, Zion holding Xion up by her waist.

"What is going on?" Zion demanded. Her wings glowed brighter, flaring out.

"Where grouping together in hopes of aiding the Light......"

Xion. He recognized the one pretty well.

The other though was pretty special in a mysterious kind of way.

"I'll fight you if I have to prove it to you. I'm a bit bored anyways....."

Then he could prove his worth at the same time.

"I'm Kai. May I ask for your name as well...? I do know that her name is Xion..."

Even if she didn't know who I was. So similar but different at the same time.

"So? Would you be willing to have a little spar.....?"