Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Square Enix press release reveals Kingdom Hearts III story details

The "Key to return hearts"

...what is this even referring to...?

Still pumped, though.

Edited by Jim

In an effort to undermine Xehanort’s plot, Sora, Donald and Goofy search for seven guardians of light and the “Key to Return Hearts,” while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders.

.............Aren't they kinda looking for the same thing then?? Or do Terra, Ven, & Aqua not count as Guardians of Light?

So, I guess this means Lea & Kairi are training partners since everybody else is busy?

HYPE (◕‿◕✿)

That is an idea. I deal with that, but really. She needs to be mentioned. She has been important since KH1. WHERE. IS. KAIRI.

In an effort to undermine Xehanort’s plot, Sora, Donald and Goofy search for seven guardians of light and the “Key to Return Hearts,” while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders.

.............Aren't they kinda looking for the same thing then?? Or do Terra, Ven, & Aqua not count as Guardians of Light?

Dun Dun Dun....lolz

ouuuu I hope we get to play as Riku too seeing as he gets to go and look for people (kinda thinking its Aqua and Ven, unless he's gon search for them with Sora).

Kinda maybe like in 3D? like do swaps between Soras' story and Rikus' story. I think that'd be p/ cool c:

What about Kairi? HELLLOOO? WILL YOU LIKE. MENTION THE MOST IMPORTANT GIRL IN SORA'S LIFE? *sighs*

Someone beat me to it xDGOD DAMMIT SQUARE ENIX GIVE KAIRI SOME ATTENTION

"Key to Return Hearts" Hmm... It sounds like the "Keyblade of People's Hearts"... Well... Kinda... I bet this thing that Sora, Donald, and Goofy is looking for may be the thing they need to return those hearts to their owners like: Ven, I think Xion, Roxas, and Namine? I guess...

So Riku and Mickey will be searching for other keyblade wielders to help them in the fight ? And there will be 7 main ones then like other wielders to help ? Forgive me if I'm being stupid

Funny how it seems like Sora will be older, but he's probably really just more mature from KH3D's journey.That sure was a surprise, but a really awesome one! Really hyped for the game now! They gotta give us new trailers xD

It may be the Keyblade that Riku used in KH. This is all speculation of course.

"Key to Return Hearts" Hmm... It sounds like the "Keyblade of People's Hearts"... Well... Kinda... I bet this thing that Sora, Donald, and Goofy is looking for may be the thing they need to return those hearts to their owners like: Ven, I think Xion, Roxas, and Namine? I guess...

Guys that keyblade is different and made from the PoH hearts remember ?

lol Maybe some of them are not guardians! (Almost sure, there's more than ten keyblade wielders now?) Also, they could have meant the Lights themselves...

The keyblade from KH1 was made from the PRINCESS" OF HEARTS HEARTS. This has nothing to do with the guardians of lights. It's two separate things.

Guys that keyblade is different and made from the PoH hearts remember ?

I know. I was just saying that it kinda reminds me of that. But this new Keyblade  may have the power to unlock the hearts that has to be returned to their owners. 

I know. I was just saying that it kinda reminds me of that. But this new Keyblade  may have the power to unlock the hearts that has to be returned to their owners. 

Maybe . We shall wait and see. That and we know ansem's hidden data is also gonna help bring more 'fallen' people back like mentioned in the ending of DDD . xD

Edited by Flaming Lea