Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hazimie

Tempus : XII Destinies RP (Sign-ups/Discussions)

Posted Image

Before the Time began,there was a Divine Clock known as 'Horologium',who watches the realm between the Past,the Present and the Future as the Clock was the balancer of these realms.However,the Clock suddenly destroyed due to the negative thoughts and malice of people's hearts that think 'Time was hopeless' to them.The Clock destroyed and divided by 12 pieces of Tempus,a Time Crystal that have a clock number through I to XII.The Legends said,that all the Tempus was passed on 12 chosen people from the different time whether it was from the Past,Present and Future,and entrusted them to possess their respective ability and a power to Time Travel.This task is for defeating Paradox,the Time traveller whose born from Horologium's Darkside and tries to upset the balance of the Time itself.It is up to the 12 People that will save the time,and also......their Destinies...

RULES

KH13 Rules must be followed

Do not control other characters unless you have their permission

Do not killing other characters unless you have their permission

Let's keep it PG-13,shall we?so that we restricted some of the curses that you do

You May allowed to TRAVEL through Time,but you can't CONTROL it except Paradox (Don't worry,he has a weakness)

To know that you read the rules,put 'Tempus' at the end of your character sheets

Have Fun!

In this RP,you can go into three Realms,that is the realm of Past,the Present and the Future :

Past :

Utopia Valley

Posted Image

Present :

Utopia City

Posted Image

Future :

Utopia Ruined City

Posted Image

Here's the list of the people who possess Tempus :

I.Akito Naizaka (Sikota Urinakano)

II.

III.Eve (Oathkeeper136)

IV.

V.

VI.Seth Reccon (Daniel Black)

VII.Koji Shimomura (Iamkingdomhearts1000)

VIII.Liwan Mors (Yuffie Kisaragi)

IX.Kamiko Masako (Sodom)

X.Silver Kuroi (Silver Kuroi)

XI.

XII.Eli (rikunobodyxiii)

Okay,let's move on to your character sheets :

~Character Sheets~

Name : 

Appearance : (Pics allowed)

Bio : 

Time Number : (I-XII only)

Time : (Past,Present or Future?)

Ability : (What ability that you possess beside Time Traveling?)

Weapon : (Beside your ability,what's your weapon that carried?)

Okay,here's Paradox (My character) :

~Character Sheets~

Name : Paradox

Appearance :

Posted Image

Bio :

It is said that he was born from the Darkside of Horologium,the Divine Clock.He plans for upsets the balance of Time and trying to posses all 12 Tempus.His reason is still unknown...

Ability : 

Beside Travel through time,he can control the time from his surroundings but he only just control to the NON-LIVING THINGS and OBJECTS.However,his weakness is that when he tries to use his power,a blue crystal clock appears above him as his power source and his power will wear off if somebody able to destroy it.

Weapon : None

We will start if we have more characters!  :D 

Edited by Hazimie

~Character Sheets~

Name : Eli 

Appearance : http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/155/7/a/Apac_by_sancient.jpg

Bio : A survivor in the ruins of Utopia City, Eli is a member of the Draths, a clan of warriors known for their unity and abilities. As his clan tries to build a new home from the ruins from The Time Before, Eli struggles with a different challenge, such as a crystal he found a short time ago...

Time Number : XII

Time : Future

Ability : Tactile Telekinesis

Weapon : A sword on his back.

Tempus

~Character Sheets~

Name : Koji Shimomura.

Appearance : (Posted Image Though much younger and closer in looks towards a teenager with both long jet black coloured hair and green coloured cat like eyes.).

Bio : Currently unknown but will be revealed later on during the RP.

Time Number : (VII.).

Time : (Future.).

Ability : (The power to manipulate jet black coloured fire called "St. Elmo's Fire" through the use of Koji's Sword called "Agni.".).

Weapon : (Agni, a Sword that Koji carries with him at all Times in the shape of Zabuza Momochi's from Naruto Sword the Kubikiribocho but without the giant hole in it whilst the steel is coloured jet black.).

(Is it okay if i have the number XIII maybe please? just to use as a story device later on i mean.).

"Tempus.".

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

~Character Sheets~

Name : Eli 

Appearance : http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/155/7/a/Apac_by_sancient.jpg

Bio : A survivor in the ruins of Utopia City, Eli is a member of the Draths, a clan of warriors known for their unity and abilities. As his clan tries to build a new home from the ruins from The Time Before, Eli struggles with a different challenge, such as a crystal he found a short time ago...

Time Number : XII

Time : Future

Ability : Tactile Telekinesis

Weapon : A sword on his back.

Tempus

Accepted!  :D

can i ask what's the function of Tactile Telekinesis?

~Character Sheets~

Name : Koji Shimomura.

Appearance : (Posted Image Though much younger and closer in looks towards a teenager with both long jet black coloured hair and green coloured cat like eyes.).

Bio : Currently unknown but will be revealed later on during the RP.

Time Number : (XIII.).

Time : (Future.).

Ability : (The power to manipulate jet black coloured fire called "St. Elmo's Fire" through the use of Koji's Sword called "Agni.".).

Weapon : (Agni, a Sword that Koji carries with him at all Times in the shape of Zabuza Momochi's from Naruto Sword the Kubikiribocho but without the giant hole in it whilst the steel is coloured jet black.).

(Is it okay if i have the number XIII maybe please? just to use as a story device later on i mean.).

"Tempus.".

Sorry man,it only ups to XII~ :(

~Character Sheets~

Name : Eve

Appearance : Posted Image

Bio : Born in Utopia's Present, Eve was always a quiet girl. She also had a rebellious streak, dying her hair purple and even getting herself a gun, much to the horror of her pacifist parents. Scared their little girl was going to drop out of school, they offered her anything.

After get ting herself a car, Eve went ahead and aced all her tests.

Her powers manifested during a street race. Nearly hitting a guy on the sidewalk, she found she could not only travel through time, but could also alter her perception of time, making everything go slower. To everyone else, she was moving faster. To her, everyone was moving slower. She also had object telekinesis (anything non-living like toys rocks etc can be moved).

Time Number : (I-XII only) III

Time : (Past,Present or Future?) PRESENT

Ability : (What ability that you possess beside Time Traveling?) Time Perception, object telekinesis, and flight. (Hey. I like flying.)

Weapon : (Beside your ability,what's your weapon that carried?) Her Beretta 92FS with a thirty round clip and laser sight. She also modified it for full-auto fire.

Her car. A Corvette Stingray 2014

CAR PIC

Tempus.

Edited by Oathkeeper136

Accepted!  :Dcan i ask what's the function of Tactile Telekinesis?

Cool.Tactile Telekinesis is like normal Telekinesis, except the user needs to be touching the object he/she is trying to move. Functionly, it does some of the same things enhanced strength plus the user doesn't need to get a grip and can actually send shockwaves through solid objects. The user can also use this Telekinesis to create limited force fields around oneself and propell oneself into the air. While flight is possible with Tactile Telekinesis, I'm gonna just have it Eli can jump high. I'm also planing to use it to grip surfaces Spider-Man style.

Name: Akito Naizaka 

Appearance:

Bio: Two years ago, there was a shootout in the town he was passing through. He took cover with his little sister. The screams of terror were driving him crazy. Ordering his sister to stay put, he took on the shooter with nothing but wits and a few stones. The worst he got was a slight tear in his shirt, he was lucky enough to incapacitate the shooter. Unfortunately, his little sister, just a few weeks into her tenth year, ran for her brothers protection. Not the smartest since he was throwing himself amidst the danger. She died that afternoon. The next year (since I can't really specify cuz it's Hazimie's world) he became Number I

Time Number : I

Time: Present

Ability: Instant explosions of smoke wherever he needs them

Weapon: straight, katana-like sword. Sheath acts as a rifle.

Name : Silver Kuroi

Appearance : (Pics allowed)

Posted Image

Bio : A test subject for a shadowy corporation, Silver was one of twelve to be injected with what was codenamed 'Project Umbra', though it was an injection of plasmids and neuron-enhancements that would potentially give one's mind the ability to bend certain objects around him. Silver was the only one to survive; after killing everyone in the compound, he learned of what he was now.

Time Number : (I-XII only) X

Time : (Past,Present or Future?) Future

Ability : (What ability that you possess beside Time Traveling?) 'Shadow Bending'. This ability allows Silver to literally melt into shadows, and manipulate them as if they were a solid object.

Weapon : (Beside your ability,what's your weapon that carried?) Cerberus Pulse Magnum. Fires a blast of pure plasma, and runs off an ion-charged particle battery.

Tempus

Name: Akito Naizaka 

Appearance:

" />

Bio: Two years ago, there was a shootout in the town he was passing through. He took cover with his little sister. The screams of terror were driving him crazy. Ordering his sister to stay put, he took on the shooter with nothing but wits and a few stones. The worst he got was a slight tear in his shirt, he was lucky enough to incapacitate the shooter. Unfortunately, his little sister, just a few weeks into her tenth year, ran for her brothers protection. Not the smartest since he was throwing himself amidst the danger. She died that afternoon. The next year (since I can't really specify cuz it's Hazimie's world) he became Number I

Time Number : I

Time: Present

Ability: Instant explosions of smoke wherever he needs them

Weapon: straight, katana-like sword. Sheath acts as a rifle.

You forgot to put Tempus at the end of your sheet to show that you have read the rules.

~Character Sheets~
Name: Kamiko Masako

Appearance: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-aE9LgR3eTnU/UazWkMUwKtI/AAAAAAAAAUc/zAivQGCH9Y8/w506-h930-o/rin_reference_by_rini_tan-d65dsc9.png EDITED
ORIGINAL BELONGS TO RINI-TAN ON DEVIANTART. http://rini-tan.deviantart.com/art/Rin-Reference-371838393 ALL CREDIT TO RINI-TAN.

Bio: Kamiko lives in the Future World. Her parents location Is unkown and it is belived that they died in what Utopia City to fall in. She usually just wonders the abandon buildings, in search for other people. She has had trouble controlling herself though....especially when she figured out tree was a different person hidden inside her. She is rather confused, and terrified of herself. Kamiko tries to cover up this hatred of herself. Often, her "Persona Flip" will actually happen without warning and command....sometimes when her Persona Flip happens, Kamiko doesn't even change appearances. She can't control her powers almost.
Time Number: IX
Time: Future
Ability: Kamiko's form is "Persona Flip"...as she calls it. She literally transforms into a darker form of herself. Her appearance changing into a shadow-like form. In this form, she has great agility and speed. She is careful with her attacks in this form. Her Persona Flip is not controlled well by Kamiko.
Weapon: Kamiko uses a silver scythe with a black blade. She also has a pretty good pistol for long-distance shots.

Tempus!

Sodom hopes that is okay....

Edited by Sodom

Name: Liwan Mors

Appearance:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/animefiregoddess/1080182986_esHawaiian.JPG

Bio: Liwan is from the past of Utopia. She is the daughter of the current ruler of the Valley. She has been given a lot of responsibility for a young girl, but she lives up to it. Normally. She has a small rebellious side as well, but it's just because she likes to be out so often. When she doesn't have to be in her formal dress for all of the esteemed company her father entertains, she's out in the jungle, running and climbing from tree to tree. She loves all nature, and can practically talk to animals. Liwan was given the crystal as a family heirloom, and has discovered some of its power.

Time Number: VIII

Time: Past

Ability: Chi. Due to her affiliation with all the life of the jungle, she manifested the crystal's power as chi. Chi is basically life-force translated into energy. It can be used as a projectile, or boost to her own abilities.

Weapon: Spear

Tempus

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

Everyone....

I hate to announce that my dear Sikota will not be able to Roleplay this summer. Tonight, he has managed to sneak on his 3DS and communicate with me. This is my fault...and his. Our relationship as you know is a living Romeo and Juliet. Due to Sikota falling in love with me, he has gotten in trouble. He has been banned from this website by his parents for the entire summer. He will not be roleplaying this summer at all.

Thank you. Blame everything on me.

Sincerely—

Sodom.

Everyone....I hate to announce that my dear Sikota will not be able to Roleplay this summer. Tonight, he has managed to sneak on his 3DS and communicate with me. This is my fault...and his. Our relationship as you know is a living Romeo and Juliet. Due to Sikota falling in love with me, he has gotten in trouble. He has been banned from this website by his parents for the entire summer. He will not be roleplaying this summer at all. Thank you. Blame everything on me. Sincerely—Sodom.

I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully this exile will be shortened.And it's not your fault.

All of you guys accepted and as for Sikota,i reserved him a spot for him until he comes back and i will start this RP soon...

Also,make sure your post in the RP are like this :

(Past/Present/Future)

(Your post...)

Edited by Hazimie

Name : Seth Reccon.

Appearance : (I was about to draw something special for this but... anyway here is)

Posted Image

Bio : A mercenary living on Utopia valley. He´s looking for an old friend lost in a previous war, so now he travels, offering his services as a way to seek for her. After saving an old man, this one gives him a strange "crystal" as a reward, not knowing that this would change time ifself... at least for him. He likes to be called Reccon, instead of Seth as he believes that name it´s too... heroic for himself.

Time Number : VI

Time : Past

Ability : Overclocking - He will accelerate his moves and speed in exchange of vitality, for making a lot of damage, however this can be used just 5 times in a row. If that´s used more, the user´s life would be in risk. 

Weapon : Spear

Tempus.

(BTW... where´s number V in the options? xD)