Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxSox

Join the Canadian army.

We're done with that "polite" BS. It's time to get real, and stake a claim as a contender in this fight. Join us, and you will be given a complimentary pet moose, a horse to ride into battle, a snazzy red uniform including a hella' fine hat, and also: We have a pretty wicked dental plan. So, yeah, Canada is definitely the way to go, join us.

Posted Image

FunnyJunk Broke your images face

You and your moose are evil, and so is your "bacon."  You will never convert me to Canadianism.  I may like choppin' wood but I've no interest in ice hockey or France or maple syrup.  You cannot win against 'Merica!

Blasphemy!

sorry my bad

Posted Image

It's time to stop trying.

You and your moose are evil, and so is your "bacon."  You will never convert me to Canadianism.  I may like choppin' wood but I've no interest in ice hockey or France or maple syrup.  You cannot win against 'Merica!

Blasphemy!

Stop fighting!

I have a army of OP meow wow that use AUG's and Ak47!!

My wingman is Mr T and he thinks this Canadian attack on the USA is PITY!!

I may like your bacon , but I don't appreciate your kindness.

MY ARMY IS READY , BRING ON THE WAR!!!!!!

I have a army of OP meow wow that use AUG's and Ak47!!My wingman is Mr T and he thinks this Canadian attack on the USA is PITY!!I may like your bacon , but I don't appreciate your kindness.MY ARMY IS READY , BRING ON THE WAR!!!!!!

If you dare attack an ally, I will be forced to defeat you myself, I am a HULK, so I beat your army, and I have the Avengers to counter your Mr.T, and they are standing at the ready, also, I have Chuck Norris on speed dial.

If you dare attack an ally, I will be forced to defeat you myself, I am a HULK, so I beat your army, and I have the Avengers to counter your Mr.T, and they are standing at the ready, also, I have Chuck Norris on speed dial.

No fighting!

No fighting!

I won't fight if he won't

Edited by Guest