Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What do you think the enemies of KH3 should be? Should it be all of the old enemy types, combinations or a brand new type only? 

Personally I'd like for it to be all of them but Dream Eater and Unversed seem unlikely so nobodies and heartless would be good. We don't really need a new enemy right now imo.

Relentlessly murdering the same ol' enemies one after the other can get a little old when you've done it for more than a few games. Maybe they could make new heartless and redesign some old ones slightly to make combat more interesting?

I could see them putting different types of heartless and nobodies in there. Maybe unversed too, if they want to go fanservice and have Vanitas come back

Bring them all into one game. Sense you got most of the villains back. I believe Vanitas will return so that brings the unversed back as well.

YX brings the nightmares, and other Xehanorts will bring the Heartless and Nobodies. Seems Logical.

EDIT

Jim, where we talking about the same thing, and posted at the same time?

Edited by Xamtweth-ReMIXed

If Vanitas returns I would say that we will be seeing some unversed, but I don't think there will be any new enemies, heartless and nobodies make sense, unversed were a nice precursor to heartless, and dream eater's were a nice subsitute.  I don't think they can logically put in a new enemy unless there is a rather large plot twist.  Maybe some creatures that have to do with time travel?

i remember reading somewhere a long time ago, that the creator of Kingdom hearts (i forgot his name lol) was going to look into creating a new enemy, something to do with the soul or something along those lines

i remember reading somewhere a long time ago, that the creator of Kingdom hearts (i forgot his name lol) was going to look into creating a new enemy, something to do with the soul or something along those lines

You mean Nomura? Lol.

I think there should be a few classic Heartless, then some special ones.  I'd hope for some ones that encourage you to use magic (Like the elementals in kh1 and com), and maybe even some special "mini-game heartless" like the mushrooms :3

As for other enemies, I'm not sure.  Unversed will probably make a return if Vanitas comes back, which is likely.

Edited by Keyblader

What do you think the enemies of KH3 should be? Should it be all of the old enemy types, combinations or a brand new type only? 

Personally I'd like for it to be all of them but Dream Eater and Unversed seem unlikely so nobodies and heartless would be good. We don't really need a new enemy right now imo.

hmm, good question. I think that there will definitely be heartless and nobodies, due to Xemnas and SoD's involvement, and if YX and Vanitas return (which they most likely will) they will probably bring the unversed. But for the nightmares....I think it would be interesting if they had all of sora's spirits turn back into nigjtmares, and have them fight.

I say the enemies will be the Heartless & Nobodies and they have fused with the Unversed so there will be Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Heartless/Unversed & Nobody/Unversed