Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Moderation.

Due to recent bouts of spam, we are interested in appointing a moderator to moderate the forum when we are not online. This moderator will have the power to remove posts or threads.

So yeah, who actually wants to be a moderator (and why)?

ME ME ME! i think i would be a great value as a moderator seeing as i am new i could also relate to the new people. I also believe that i deserve it more then anyone! I would make the position not just as "Moderation" but i will have fun and increase "exhileration". So AD as mod... right???

your not evil, your just confused, this is due to psychopathic impulses in your brain that stimulates the amgdyla and causes agressive behavior

and I think that if AD is going to be rude to other members (example above) then he/she should not be a moderater.

>.>

.. yeah .. HAHA me too! .. we're "fighting" all the time xD ... oh wait .. aren't we the spammers of this forum? O_O

haha .. what a funny thought! xD

nooooo...we only delte POINTLESS posts.

like the one that XXXXX--somthing guy did. you know, rude, offense posts. or ACTUAL spam...

wait a---lol, aren't we spamming NOW??

pointless .. hmm .... so our posts are never pointless? xD

oh yeah .. that XXXXXXX (and so on) guy .. he was irritating :D

OH CRAP!? WE ARE!? ... wait .. we're sticking to the subject?

your not evil, your just confused, this is due to psychopathic impulses in your brain that stimulates the amgdyla and causes agressive behavior

and I think that if AD is going to be rude to other members (example above) then he/she should not be a moderater.

>.>

Lol, he's not being rude. He's just explaining what you said in technical terms.

it's polite to call people confused just because they want to be classified as evil?

wow, guess they're teaching us wrong here...

i knew school was useless! >.>

I didn't say he was being polite. I just mean that he didn't mean to offend anyone... he was just showing off what he learn in Biology. (Or Psychology, I dunno... something)

>.>

I think thats upto the moderators to decide, pluss you shouldnt be a moderator just because you have more "Stars" doesnt mean your good for the role, pluss you think me explaining something is *rude* lol.... your way to immature for this role...

I think thats upto the moderators to decide, pluss you shouldnt be a moderator just because you have more "Stars" doesnt mean your good for the role, pluss you think me explaining something is *rude* lol.... your way to immature for this role...

I don't care how many "stars" I have.

I don't even pay attention to those things (they're not colorful, so they don't attract my attention. xD )

Plus I can spell "plus" correctly.

What does that prove? Absolutly nothing.

And I don't recall ever saying that it WASN'T up to the moderators??

And who's the immature one exactly? The one defending her friend (and apparently herself at this point) or the one trying to confuse our tiny brains with big words that no one cares about.

And yes, from the way I look at things, I find what you said to Luzze rude. I'm sorry if I was raised to be independent so now I beleive if someone wants to be something (like, oh I don't know, "evil" maybe?) then no one should stop them (unless you're planning to take over the world, Luzze...Then we may have a small problem there! xD )

Guys, stop arguing. A big part of the the "no offensive posts" rule is that you shouldn't insult other uses. Which includes stuff like "just because you have more "Stars"" or "your way to immature for this role..." or "the one trying to confuse our tiny brains with big words that no one cares about". Even if you think you're right... even if you are right... you should just ignore it and not post offending other users.

Anyway, we've chosen kairiwilson1 based on her contributions to the forum and amount of time she's been signed up. (Sorry luzzekatt.) I'll pm her now.