Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Unversed

Kingdom Hearts: Worlds at War (RP)

A Strange Tale

(Secret story)

A long, long, time ago there was a war, a war that was fought with both Darkness & Light powers. The ones who wielded such powers were known by as Keyblade wielders and how they use these powers is through a magical weapon called the keyblade. The War against Dark & Light all started when people started to fight over the light, that light being Kingdom Hearts and this was called the 1st Keyblade War. Yen sid had seen this event slowly unfold after reading an old stone tablet that was hidden on the world called 'Land of departure' Yen sid soon tried to help out the wielders of light by helping them establish a special type of training called 'the mark of mastery'. It soon became well know by other wielders, who would then bring those who were worthy to wield the powers of the Keyblade to 'Land of departure' to train for the 'mark of mastery'. One day Yen sid had 3 new wielders show up one day and little did Yen sid know that these 3 kids would be the cause of every event on the stone tablet. (to see starting story click here  http://kh13.com/forum/topic/51643-kingdom-hearts-worlds-at-war-signups-discussions/ )

~The Start - HQ Hideout~

It's been hard times for everyone now that someone has declared war on all worlds with an army of dark keyblade wielders. people are scared and trying to hiding but not being able to escape their own world, The only ones that can stand up and fight for not only them but your home world as well is a group of new wielders of light, Just like before in the 1st keyblade war. Right now those warriors are at there HQ hideout (Disney castle) and are getting ready for the big war. Everyone is in a big room with food, drinks, chairs, tables and stuff to get there weapons and armour ready with the HQ leader wanting everyone to get to now each other and relax before he makes the speech for who's going to be a commander and the plan of attack.   

Another

Oh god, he felt so small. The many faces made him so terribly nervous. Even if he was not Xehanort or Ansem. Namely the Replica on the far side of the room or some of the faces giving him a nasty look. "I hope this ends very soon." He might not be alive later on if it isn't. To many people here resent Xehanort with there very beings. Which explained why he was twirling Masters Keeper to try and ease his trouble mind.

Kai

Yep, this seemed about right. Destiny's Embrace remained carefully at his side. There were so many different, defiantly special, people gathered here. All so different but most sought out the same thing. "Trying to save the worlds once more from the Darkness." Of course that would always bring people together. The ones who wanted the worlds to remain filled with Light along the ones who sought to ruin the Lit with Darkness.

Heart

That was the tenth weird look he got. Way to Dawn hovered just along his palm while he focused his magic. To many people already didn't trust him, the fake. "I hope, your majesty, wasn't kidding about this." About what was truly happening. Of course the small mouse king would not want him to go join the Darkness. Still, the offer he been given earlier was still within reach. He'd just have to see which was truly the one that his heart sought out for his life, for his purpose.

"Well theres more people than I expected to be here" shivers went up her spine, she doesnt really like crowds but well she's just gonna have to get over that and make some friends. Kiru looked around and spotted someone that looks exactly like her dad she had a confused look on her face and just humpped her shoulders and put her headphones on listening to some music. Thats what she does all the time... listen to music all day

-----------------------------------

Kaiba was sitting on the table looking around at everyone "Wow, I can just imagine..." he smiled to himself and shook his head

"Well I guess while theres time i'll look around and meet new people or somthing!" Kaiba hopped off the table and walked around looking for people to talk to.

Edited by X-Blade_Wielder

Ovan:  I am utterly amazed by so many people here.  I looked around, seeing various individuals enjoying there time together.  Friends and families laughing, not having any worries.  I looked down on my right side and summon my keyblade.  Staring I thought:  Aurus, I'm surprised I could get something like you.  Can't help but feel you're the only family and friend I have since I lost my real ones.  All except my sister, who hardly remember.  Heck, I can't even remember her name!  Being on my own for 10 years, I always counted on you.  Now I should eat something.  I dismiss Aurus and starts cutting of some meat.

Evocus:  I can't believe all the people here.  They're all going about like nothing is wrong.  Ugh, it's almost enough to kill.  They can't honestly believe there will be a constant piece.  With an annoyed expression, I think:  All these people make me sick!  I want to slice someone or something so strongly!!  I stab my beef with a knife and cut it fast into many pieces.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Four let off a heavy sigh.

"I can't BELIEVE what his majesty is doing to me. Re-assigning me from my duties on Destiny Islands to report here. Sora, Riku, Kairi and I were about to play hide and seek too." he mutter to himself as he walked into the briefing room. "But, with her being a keyblade wielder, I guess my duties are kinda redundant now." He looked down at his left hand and gently cusped the charm that Kairi made him long ago. Take good care of her Sora. You too Riku. I'm stepping in so you guys can finally relax. he thought to himself before putting back into his utility belt pocket. He looked at his DCM-25s that were holstered on both sides of his thighs before looking back up and around the room. The people that were around him looked... interesting, but none seemed like they would want to be bothered by a tan armor-clad Guardian, so he went off to a corner of the room and leaned against the wall, waiting for something to happen.

Heart

Ah, that was right, Riku had a daughter. A young, but highly defiant girl. 'Of course she had tons of Darkness within her.' It was a good thing he was fairly younger than Riku was now. "When is this thing going to start?" Bored with no to fight. If this didn't start up soon, he'd have to find someone to spar.

Kai

"Now there's so done interesting." Of course the first person interesting looking would be the tall guy in the corner. "Hi, I'm Kai." A soft smile on his lips, heart flourishing in the Light of the place, Destiny's Embrace floating at his side, while he waited for the man to respond. The man gave him an unusual sense of uneasiness. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Silver sat, alone, as far back as possible. Any person who passed him probably assumed that he was asleep due to his closed eyes; but it was mere meditation as he waited for this 'conference' to begin.

We spend too much time thinking, and not enough actually doing crap. He thought, sighing. He looked to his right, a single empty seat sitting next to him. He had reserved it personally, and he had turned down four people who asked to sit there already.

Silver pulled out a can of soda, the top making a clicking sound as he began to open, and then drink its contents. A that, he set the can down, closing his eyes once more.

"Im bored as I dont know what!" Kiru got up and walked around trying to find something to do, she decided to go and talk to the Riku look-alike "What up?"

-----------------------------

Kaiba tried to ignore how loud his stomach was growling but couldnt he walked over to the food table and picked up a sandwich and started to eat it, he saw someone else by the table aswell Kaiba walked over to him and greeted "Hey my names Kaiba but you can call me Kai and you are?"

I'm not gonna start a fight this early in the RP xD

Kai"Now there's some one interesting." Of course the first person interesting looking would be the tall guy in the corner. "Hi, I'm Kai." A soft smile on his lips, heart flourishing in the Light of the place, Destiny's Embrace floating at his side, while he waited for the man to respond. The man gave him an unusual sense of uneasiness. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Four's eyes were closed behind his helmet, though obviously no one could see that. I swear Sora, if I don't get to see you and Kairi share a paopu fruit together, I will forsake his majesty's orders and- his mental ranting came to a crashing halt as he heard a male voice in front of him. "Hi, I'm Kai." He opened his eyes and felt a shiver shoot down his spine. "Kairi?!" he said aloud, shocked and utterly confused for a split second before realizing that the voice was his. He slowly reached for his right DCM-25 as he asked, "Mind telling me why you look like her, Kai? No offense, but the similarities is a bit too much. Either this is a sheer coincidence," his right hand was firmly grasping the pistol grip of his arrow-gun. "or an imposter. You got thirty seconds to explain yourself."

Edited by Javelin434

"Eh?" Yep, he was damn right about the girl. Oh what was here name....? "You're Kiru, right? I'm Heart." For the one thing that is my own. "So, what brought you here?" Of course Riku would let his daughter help. Though he wondered if he ever told her about his dearest Replica that supposedly faded in Castle Oblivion.

Wait, what?! "Um, you don't plan on shooting that, do ya?" Nervously he tightened his hand around the hilt of Destiny's Embrace while backing up. "I'm just a Replica, No.12." The one Replica of Kairi that need up being a little to different. "Mind, uh, not threatening to destroy my accidental existence by any chance, Mr.?"

Edited by Obi-wan

Darkness is seen in the HQ, leaning on a wall. He looks around the room, with a stern look on his face. He can see that there are a lot of Keyblade Wielders for him to destroy. He then speaks to Four and the others, by saying. "Be sure to be prepared for an attack, because you may not know who you may be dealing with..." Said Darkness, somewhat warning his "Allies".

Edited by Tom13

"Ya know help protect the worlds and stuff, thats about it" Kiru shrugged, she was wondering why Heart looked so much like her Riku.

"Same question to you, what brings you here aswell?" she asked

Ovan:  I wipe my mouth with a napkin and saw I finished before everyone else.  Geting up, I think:  Now that I'm done, I should probably go meet some people.  I get out of my seat and start walking to the main hall.

Evocus:  Belching louldly, I say:  "That meal could have been better."  I start hearing a voice say something about being ready for an attack.  Smirking, I think:  I can only imagine fun is coming!  I spot one person leaving his seat and heading towards the main hall.  Curious, I thought:  Hm.  It never hurts to have fun early.  I get up from my seat and follow the person.

"I've been searching for where I belong. I'm not exactly a good person." It leaves me with to much to know and so little to be. The girl was certain interested in him now. "Bet you're a curious girl, aren't you? It's why you came up to the double of your father." A rotten taste in his mouth. Riku was a very, opinionated topic for him.

Kiru was confused "Double of my father?" she thought about it for a moment and replied "Oh that explains, why you look exactly like him... but how are you his double or replica or whatever?" thats where she was confused the most at, Riku never told her about him having a replica.

"Ah, so he didn't mention me from Castle Oblivion." His eyes brows knitted together while he frowned. "It's actually Riku Replica. Vexen never really came up with good names." Or anything for that matter. He'd rather never have been created than be a damned fake. "Happy now?" Whatever happiness he had was gone and replaced by the anger within him. The Darkness within him flourished at his darkened emotions before he shook his head. "Don't ask and most certainly don't tell Riku-" The tone turned sharp and deadly as he spoke his others name. "About the small fact I'm alive."

Kiru nodded "I promise I wont! Thats on my life!" She grinned "And calm down, dont worry about being a fake... at least you exsist, firetruck whoever calls you one to don't listen to them. Just try and enjoy life while you have it"

Ray walked in, seemingly late as usual, he went around, talking with a few unnoticeable's until he got bored and walked over to a seemingly sleeping man in black garb. He desided to just sit by him, as he had no other places to go. It was quiet enough to sleep in the area. "My reactions and senses are strong enough to tell me when this thing actually starts, or if someone attacks me, so I will be fine to take a nap." he thought, sitting down and quickly passing out.

"That's the thing. I'd much rather not be created than be the real things fake." Argh this girl was about as happy as Sora. In all honesty it sickened the darkened mind of his. "If you want to do something interest, spar." Way to Dawn twirled lightly at his side befor vanishing to be replaced by its starter, Soul Eater. "Unless your a coward like the real thing."

Silver muttered something under his breath.

"Please move, I prefer to be alone." He said aloud, his voice dark and commanding. "I suggest you move." Silver turned to stare at the now-sleeping individual who dared to lay on the floor right next to Silver. His eyes glared at him; Silver quickly slapping that back of his hand onto the knee of the person. "Move." Silver said again, his voice getting more urgent.

Edited by silver3drago

Silver muttered something under his breath.

"That seat is saved for someone else." He said aloud, his voice dark and commanding. "I suggest you move." Silver turned to stare at the now-sleeping individual who dared sit in the seat Silver diligently saved for another person. His eyes glared at him; Silver quickly slapping that back of his hand onto the knee of the person. "Move." Silver said again, his voice getting more urgent.

*He was sitting on the floor next to ya, bra. I didn't have him move or squash the can cuz of that.*

"Coward? please, im nothing near a coward" Kiru took out her keyblade silver eclipse and pointed it at Heart "Bring it and lets see whos the real coward" she evil-ishly smirked at him

Edited by X-Blade_Wielder

How could someone sleep now? Eyeing the boy next to him with a slight glare. The other boy had been reserving the spot for quite some time. 'Must have company of some sort.' Lucky the other boy hadn't decided to take much notice in him. "What's got you in such a knot?" Regarding Silver with a bit of pity. Masters Keeper vanished from his death grip, just as he loosened his fingers.

Edited by Obi-wan

*He was sitting on the floor next to ya, bra. I didn't have him move or squash the can cuz of that.*

(Ah, sorry. I'll edit my post a bit, but the way you had worded your post made it seem like you had sat in the chair.)

Embrex walked into the main hall, and looked around the area at all the faces. It was kind of weird, seeing so many people around, for one purpose. Of course, they could be traitors, some, but the majority were probably loyal. She walked over to a table, where there was a man in black clothing, and a man in deep sleep. She reclined on a chair on the other side of the black-clothed man. "And how are you today kind sir?" She spoke, grabbing a bottle of water.