Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zephyr_320

Kingdom Hearts: Revelations (RP)

Kingdom Hearts-X Part:1

Revelations

ABOUT

(This RP takes place after KH3)

Sora's team has been defeated by Xehanort and is henchmen during the new Keyblade War. Now the worlds have fallen to darkness and a new group of heroes must stand up and rise against Xehanort’s forces. Will this new team of heroes be able to defeat Xehanort or will they fall just as Sora did?

BACKGROUND

Our heroes arrived at The Keyblade Graveyard; the place was occupied by abandoned keyblades with fallen master, as far as one could see… keyblades. “Quite a sight isn’t it?” A voice began to speak but there was nobody around. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, and Axel all started looking around; trying to find this voice. “Soon your keyblades shall rest here too.” The voice finished.

“Show yourself Master Xehanort!!!” Aqua cried out to the direction the voice was coming from. Then several voices began to laugh hysterically from all different directions.

“Which one?” They all said at once. The several different versions of Xehanort all took a few steps forward; walking out of a heavy fog quiet a distance away from our heroes, they surrounded them from all angles. There was the old Master Xehanort Aqua and Ventus knew, a young Xehanort that harassed Sora and Riku in the sleeping worlds, the Xehanort in Terra’s body, Xehanort’s Heartless (Ansem ‘the seeker of darkness’), Xehanort’s Nobody (Xemnas), and then there was Riku… when he was controlled by Ansem ‘seeker of darkness’.

Riku glared at the other him with hate, the hatred against himself for falling down that path in the first place. The other Riku starred back and smiled. “Still running away?” He said simply just to tick him off. Aqua saw the version of Xehanort that rested in her friend’s body. “Terra, don’t worry… I’ll get the fiend out.” She said under her breath while she looked down at her way finder and back at Ventus who was staring down the same Xehanort.

Behind the many Xehanorts were seven more people; Braig, Isa, Dyme(Demyx), Reneal (Larxene), Malaria (Marluxia), Rolud (Luxord), and Vanitas. These seven and the six Xehanorts made The Thirteen Darkness’s. “Seems like you guys are outnumbered!” Braig announced aloud.

Sora stepped forward and held up a fist. “That doesn’t matter! We have something that none of your will ever have, we have a strong heart. As long as we have each other, there will be a light that never goes out!” Everyone nodded and summoned their keyblades (Except Donald and goofy who summoned their own weapons.)

Master Xehanort smiled “Great concept, but you all will not triumph over us!” He summoned his keyblade and the battle begun.

AFTER THE BATTLE

Sora and Ventus were the only ones left alive. Sora was on his knees and using his Kingdom Key to hold himself up he looked at the 13 that surrounded him. Ventus was still battling Vanitas and just as Sora looked over to them fighting, Vanitas struck his keyblade into Ventus. Ventus let up light the horizon at dawn and leaned his head to the side and looked back at Sora mouthing his final words, ‘Sorry’. His light broke into several pieces and then formed into Vanitas’s keyblade, when the light dimmed Vanitas was wielding a new weapon… The X-Blade. A light shined through the clouds that were over the graveyard and Sora and Master Xehanort both looked up and smiled. Young Xehanort looked down at Sora and smirked a little “why are you smiling?” He asked.

Sora grinned wider as the light from the sky revealed Kingdom Hearts and its light shined on Sora only. Sora finally answered Young Xehanort. “Because…. Kingdom Hearts… is light….” He barely managed to work out those words, after doing so Master Xehanort drew his attention from Kingdom Heart down to Sora and frowned.

“Foolish boy, such folly.” He then drew back his keyblade and struck Sora in the chest. His heart left his body and rose up to the sky… becoming one with Kingdom Hearts.

PLOT

Now that Sora and his friends are now no more, nobody could stop Xehanort from casting the worlds into darkness. A new group of Keyblade Wielders must now rise up against Xehanort and his followers and return light to the worlds that have lost it.

CHARACTER ROASTER

Lights-

Raynd (Zephyr_320)

Rin (Gumi)

Nexomarc (cdgerrity) 

Zion de Wynter (Oathkeeper136)

Leatus (silver3drago)

Tom (Tom13) 

Yuuka Gainborough (Sodom)

Four (javelin434)

Kelsi (Oathkeeper136)

Lyon Insua (Yuffie Kisaragi) 

Foreworth Sea (Sora's Baby)  

Darks-

Master Xehanort (Zephyr_320)

Young Xehanort (cdgerrity)

Terranort (rikunobodyxiii)

Ansem (cdgerrity)

Xemnas (Xaldin III)

Dark Riku (Nick11h) 

Braig (silver3drago) 

Isa
(Xaldin III)

Dyme (Sora's Baby)

Reneal (Yuffie Kisaragi)

Malaria (Xaldin III)

Reloud (cdgerrity)

Vanitas (Zephyr_320)

Neutrals-

Nexus (rikunobodyxiii) 

Enemies:

Divided: Created by Nexomarc, defeating them creates Reformed

Reformed: mini-bosses that once defeated will restore part of Nexomarc's heart by

removing some darkness. After a certain number defeated, heart is restored
(Full light)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only a few worlds will not be consumed by darkness.

§  Destiny Islands

§  Traverse Town

§  Twilight Town

RP Begins Here!

Raynd was in Traverse Town; how he arrived he doesn’t remember… the last thing he recalls is being attacked by creature of both white and black.

“What were those things?” Looking back he remembers a faint light that grew and blinded him. Raynd looked at his hand. “And what was that thing?”

Keyblade……

Raynd then heard some screaming from district 2 and rushed to the scene

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Master Xehanort sat on a thrown in the Land of Departure, the middle on at that. The other 12 darkness’s were also in the room. Master Xehanort felt like the king of the worlds and his thirst for knowledge turned him mad for power. Being cocky his X-Blade leaned against his thrown.

Young Xehanort had a the thrown to his left reserved for him (you can be sitting there or not just letting you know it’s yours.) and the thrown to his right sat Vanitas, the reason that Xehanort had the X-Blade in the first place.

“Now!” He announced. “Now is our time to reign supreme and turn the worlds to darkness from which they came!”

"I would like to mention," Young Xehanort said, "There is young boy in Twilight Town. He appears to be the source of strange type of creature, the title "Divided" would seem fitting. I suggest we seek him and his creatures out, and we can exploit them to engulf the remaining worlds in their forgotten darkness."

Ansem stepped forward. "Allow me to go seek this one out." He said. "I can take Rolud and Mularia with me. Is that acceptable?"

Nexomarc sat atop the clocktower, watching the sunset. "We used to do this all the time." He said. He looked at the stick of sea-salt ice cream in his hand and dropped it. It fell... fell... fell, just like he was. His life was an unending chasm, he kept falling through the darkness, unable to wake up. He stood as a scorpion like tail slithered like a snake toward him, he summoned his Keyblade, Engo, a countless array of intersecting orange lines with a purple, star like Keychain. In one fell swoop, he destroyed the Divided and it dissipated into the air.

Edited by cdgerrity

"WAIT!" Malaria snarled. "What did the boy mean when he said Kingdom Hearts is light?" The young man was visibly furious.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Isa glared at Malaria. Always the one to complain. "Silence your tongue, fool."

(Do we each get a throne like TWTNW or just three?)

Edited by Xaldin III

"I am in agreement with Isa." Young Xehanort said. "You must calm yourself. As all worlds began in darkness, Kingdom Hearts seems to be a different case, such is yet to be explored and is beyond my caliber. Such is too is wether or not Ansem will lead you and Rolud to seek out another boy. A live one."

"Welcome home Yuuka." The butler greeted as Yuuka approached the door.

Yuuka gave a smile, entering her house. It seemed small from the outside, but was a rather large house.

"Was Twilight Town wonderful?" one of the maids asked.

"Yes, the sunsets were beautiful and the views were amazing." Yuuka said in her quiet, kind voice.

"Glad you had a good time." The butler and maid said together.

"Yuuka....your home." Her father greeted, giving a tight hug to his daughter.

"I didn't go by myself father, I could have talked to you still." She said, stepping out of his grip.

"Yes, your old friends were with you." He smiled, petting Yuuka's head.

"Go get some rest Yuuka, I bet you're tired." He noted.

Even though she was not tired, Yuuka obeyed, heading up to her room. She opened the windows, staring out them as the warm air blew in.

"I missed Traverse Town..." She said quietly to herself.

Tom is seen in Radiant Garden, sitting on a rocky ledge in the Crystal Fissure. He is thinking about something in his mind. He has a stern look on his face with his eyes closed. He then thinks to himself. "Where will Xehanort strike next? When will he strike again? And, who is this blond-haired boy that I keep seeing in my dreams?" Thought Tom, in his mind and pondering in his thoughts.

Malaria shifted in his position, looking embarassed but still quite angry. "I understand. If Ansem were to be so kind, I shall assist him." Malaria put his hood on and looked to Xehanort's heartless.

Rin sat lazily on a bench with a popsicle stick sticking out of her mouth and was staring at the sunset. Wow, I never notice how pretty the sunset is, she thought and plucked the stick out from her mouth. "Gaah, how many of these have i eaten already?" she muttered to herself and pushed herself off the bench and went to look for the nearest trashcan to discard her popsicle stick. When she found one, out of nowhere, a bar of ice cream fell onto the ground. It was already melted. "Whaa..." Rin thought and looked up. There was some guy sitting ontop of the clocktower. Geez, watch where you drop your stuff, she thought 

"The final decision still lyes to our original persona." Rolud said. "I dare not deny the capabilities of his Heartless alone, but of course, a complete man is a more powerful one; and thanks to his gratitude of allowing us to become his vessels, we were also completed, but with much more power. A much more potent power that this man has. We pale in comparison to his Heartless, for he is what makes us strong. Xehanort's Heart."

Edited by cdgerrity

Xemnas smiled and said slowly, "Indeed. We are in great debt of our... benefactor."  The ex-Superior rose and looked at the new leader, Master Xehanort. "However, I am afraid there is no time to dawdle on our states of being. I sensed as we destroyed the boy a surge of light. His death seemed to export a wave of awareness in several worlds. New threats challenge our authority." Xemnas looked towards the sky. "These sparks must be extinguished before they raise an inferno. Shall I supress this faint hope?"

Riku relaxed on a deformed palm tree off Destiny Island's shore, his attire consisting of comfortable yellow and blue clothes.

He liked the spot, but that somehow angered him because he knew that this was only a predilection recycled from the original him.

Darkness had prevailed, and he needed some time to reconcile with being the only version of Riku around.

It would be a while before any more forces of light could gain enough foolish confidence to face him, and he intended to take full advantage of that time.

Though, if something was urgent, his group (Young Xehanort and Terranort) would probably guess where he had gone.

Edited by nick11h

{Terranort}

"Remember to observe these 'Divided.'" Terranort added. "Whether useful or a threat, I want to know more."

He twirled between his fingers what looked to be a small key as he looked on thoughtfully. He put away the trinket and smiled.

"Though I doubt they will be of much trouble."

{Nexus}

~*Elsewhere*~

Drave smashed his blade against the wall one final time more in frustration then in hope it would actually do anything. He stood still, seething.

"Yeah, that helped." came a voice behind him.

"Don't you think I know that?" he growled without looking over his shoulder.

The other speaker sighed.

"I know. I know. Sorry."

Drave took in a deep breath and dismissed his Keyblade. He walked away from the wall and to his place.

"We'll find a way." he said Ina more level tone. "Till then, I'd better check in with the old man."

"Right. Be smart."

~*Oranization Headquarters*~

Drave got up off the bed he had been given and went out into the hallway. His handler, Terranort, would doubtless have something for him to kill.

It's... Been a while.Four stepped into an innocent looking restaurant in Twilight Town. The place was familiar to him, as it was the usual meeting ground for the other Guardians when they're "off-duty" from their roles. The interior was the same, but the rowdiness and usual cheer from seven familiar Guardian faces were replaced with strangers looking for a pleasant  time and a decent meal. The old manager retired, and the waitresses were replaced with new ones. 

"Hey there, what can I get for you?" a waitress asked."Huh? Oh, just a sea-salt ice cream please, nothing else."After exchanging the popsicle with some munny and a little extra for a tip, Four left the building with a popsicle in his mouth and a single tear streaming from his right eye.Sora, Kairi, Riku. Wish all of you are here. I bet all of you would enjoy this.

Xemnas looked back to Terranort, their resemblance of each other chilling. "Actually, I believe Ansem would fare better with the Divided. There is a very potent child residing in Radiant Garden. It seems he is a keyblade wielder. He even gives off the same light as Ventus."

~~~~~~~

Malaria cut in again. "You mean the same light that Ventus HAD given off BEFORE. The insolent boy is no more."

~~~~~~~

Isa shut his eyes in contempt. "We cannot be too sure. I shall go with you, Lord Xemnas."

~~~~~~~

Xemnas looked over to Braig. "Perhaps it would be to your interests, as well. You've had quite a history with Ventus..."

(We're not where ALL the 13 thrones are in the white room but where the 3 thrones are in the Land of Departure in BBS's M.o.M.)

Master Xehanort watched as his minions talked among themselves. "Silence!" He shouted, "Heartless, take Reloud and Malaria with you to Radiant Garden (which i forgot to add to the worlds still in the light.) and take it back. Make this world once again your own." Xehanort planned for Ansem to turn Radiant Garden back into Hollow Bastion.

Master Xehanort turned to his younger self. "And as for you, if you know so much information, why don't you just confront this boy for yourself?" 

{Terranort}

Terranort nodded to Xemnas.

"Agreed." he said evenly. "Their work in this matter will be superb."

He spared a moment to send a glare at Malaria.

"If we keep from bickering."

"Very well." Ansem said as a dark corridor opened up. He entered and was followed by Rolud (his name doesn't have an E in it!) "You best behave yourself this time." He said to Mularia (you replaced the U with an A)

Young Xehanort chuckled. "I sure become irritable with the years." The dark corridor opened below and sucked him in.

Raynd arrived at the second distric with no time to spare. A gigantic beast was holding a woman, after paying mre attention he noticed it was a mother, a pregnant woman with he two sons screaming for her life to be spared. "Oh no you don't!" Raynd summoned his Oath Keeper and jumped of the edge and to the middle of the 2nd district; slashing the heartless's hand causing it to release the woman. "Get out of here!" He told the 3 victims. 

(We're not where ALL the 13 thrones are in the white room but where the 3 thrones are in the Land of Departure in BBS's M.o.M.)

Master Xehanort watched as his minions talked among themselves. "Silence!" He shouted, "Heartless, take Reloud and Malaria with you to Radiant Garden (which i forgot to add to the worlds still in the light.) and take it back. Make this world once again your own." Xehanort planned for Ansem to turn Radiant Garden back into Hollow Bastion.

Master Xehanort turned to his younger self. "And as for you, if you know so much information, why don't you just confront this boy for yourself?" 

(Wait a sec. Is Ansem after the Divided or Tom? Divided are in Twilight Town while Tom (Ventus presence) is in Radient Garden. Great MX impression. : D)

Mularia entered the dark corridor and replied to Ansem with restraint, "Very well." His hood was still on.

~~~~~~~

"The child may be Ventus. I'm certain the presence is nearly identical. If he miraculously managed to cheat death, then we should capture him and keep him under control. Isa and Braig are perfect for this task." Xemnas nodded to his Master.

Master Xehanort turned to Xemnas. "As for you you, take those two and go after that boy you spoke of; the one with Ventus's light..."

-......Maybe we could make more than one X-Blade.....-

"I have plan's with that boy...."

Vanitas looked at Xemnas, sitting on his throne. -.......Another X-Blade.......Hmmmmmm-

Raynd pulled back his Oathkeeper and charged the heartless head on; it may have been big but it wasn't strong. Raynd for some reason could feel the dark energy that reside within the foe. Swinging his blade upward in a diagonal manor, Raynd left a huge gash in the beast's chest. "C'mon!" Raynd then jumped into the air and held out his right hand. (He holds the Keyblade with his Left unlike everyone else in Kingdom Hearts LOL) "Blizzard!" A crystallized beam shot from his palm; the blue blast was only was about half a foot in diameter. The attack hit the heartless right between the eyes and froze it. Raynd then threw his keyblade at the monster. When it hit, the frozen fiend shattered and the Keyblade returned to Raynd's hand.

Vanitas snapped. "It can not be Ven....that fool lost his heart to me and we forged the X-Blade, that is where his heart resides."

(Ansem is going to Radiant Garden to make it consumed for darkness; Xemnas is going after Tom and Young Xehanort is going after the divided {i'm asuming to get more information because i didn't tell Vanitas to join him...} This leave Riku at Destiny Islands acting good, My two darks on there thrones and team two is still there as well.)

Master Xehanort held out his hand to interrupt Vanitas, but continued to look at Xemnas, "Bring his alive....."

Master Xehanort began to think his plans out thoroughly. My heartless can take the remaining worlds, My nobody can retrieve this Light while my youth can give me more information on these new creature.... Divided....How come i have never heard of such a thing. Also if anything else happens I still have my puppet, young Terra, to take the heat while i don't even have to lift a finger.....He began to laugh quietly to himself.

Young Xehanort exited the dark corridor at the foot of the clock tower. "Come down boy. Let's see just how powerful you and your Divided are."

Nexomarc sensed the dark presence. It was different from the Divided, he jumped from the tower, flipping several times before landing deftly behind his melted ice cream. "Who are you?" He demanded.

Rin took a couple steps back in shock. A grey haired guy appeared form a black hole out of nowhere and the guy from the top of the clock town made his way down without hurting himself. Who is he?, she thought still backing up a bit. One of those heartless that appears around town?...No, he can't be. Neither of them seemed to noticed her presence at the moment so she stayed quiet and waited for something to happen.

(Maybe i should add this as a rule....If your fighting yourself; don't just spam the RP with your fight.... let others post a little then continue on.

Also maybe we should slow down a bit since not everyone has posted yet.... i just don't want them to get on and quit because they're left behind and can't catch up; i have had that happen toooooooooooo many time and the RP dies that way.Just saying.)