•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Livestreams Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Chatroom
Photo

✖ Poké Facts, Rumors and Mysteries ✖

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Shera Wizard

Shera Wizard

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Members
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

There's a Pokémon subforum, so why not?

FORENOTE: I WILL NOT BE COVERING EVERY FREAKING POKEMON THING IN HERE PLEASE UNDERSTAND ;-;

So Wizard was bored yet again, so she made this.

Brace yourselves for information you can easily find on Google!

Warning: Wizard ain't no one got time fo dis, then get out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokéfacts:

1. Capsule Monsters, Pocket Monsters

Spoiler

2. Red/ Blue/ Yellow/ Green 

Spoiler

3. Gen 2 - Psychic, Dark and Ghost

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokérumors

Note: I cannot assure anything here, these are by far only rumors. And these are WIDE-SPREAD rumors NOT trivial ones likes Lvl.49 Magikarp.

1. Pokémon MMORPG

Spoiler

2. Mew

Spoiler

3. Digital Monsters .__.

Spoiler

=========================================================================================================

Pokémysteries and myths - The fun part cB

Okay as the Pokémon Company is known for its awesome gaming, rundown anime, it is also wideknown for its awesome yet creepy mysteries. You can see where I'm going with this.

Some of these are not verified by Nintendo or the Pokémon Company. It's upto you if you trust it or not.

1. missingno.

Spoiler

2. Mum, where do you sleep?

Spoiler

3. What do you guys even eat?

Spoiler

4. The 'God'

Spoiler

Last, 

Creepypastas

Spoiler

There's much more than this, the Lavender Town high frequencies, Ash's Coma Theory xD and also Gary's Raticate. Not to also include the Haunted Chateau. But I'll save that for a later time trolololo

Post any more of this if you find and please, hard work and love was put into this ;-;

Hope Wizard killed you with spam text kthnxbai :3

Edited by Shera Wizard, 03 March 2013 - 09:04 AM.

#2 Red Tribal

Red Tribal

Proud Suplexer of Trains

• Members
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

Sweet work Shera ^_^

But I have a question

Do you watch Tamashii Hiroka or Jwittz on Youtube????

Those two has two of the biggest Pokemon youtube channel I ever seen.....especially Jwittz and his Pokemon fact of the day videos.....I LOVE HIS VIDEOS

+

As for the vegetarian thing

In an episode they've shown a cooked Magikarp and sometimes they've shown real fishes or birds

But it's still kinda confusing to me and I think it's much better not to think about it.....It's like thinking what they eat in Final Fantasy and they end up telling you they eat those adorable little Moogles.....Kupo

+

There is an interesting theory about why Ash doesn't age.

in Ho-oh's Black & White 1 & 2 Pokedex entry,it states that Ho-oh grants eternal happiness to those who sees it.

Since Ash's idea of Eternal happiness is Pokemon battles,it's possible that Ho-oh granted his wish somehow and made him ageless

+

Note: Missigno can also evolves into Rhydon

Edited by Metal Snake, 03 March 2013 - 06:21 AM.

#3 Shera Wizard

Shera Wizard

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Members
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

Sweet work Shera ^_^

But I have a question

Those two has two of the biggest Pokemon youtube channel I ever seen.....especially Jwittz and his Pokemon fact of the day videos.....I LOVE HIS VIDEOS

+

In an episode they've shown a cooked Magikarp and sometimes they've shown real fishes or birds

But it's still kinda confusing to me and I think it's much better not to think about it.....It's like thinking what they eat in Final Fantasy and they end up telling you they eat those adorable little Moogles.....Kupo

+

in Ho-oh's Black & White 1 & 2 Pokedex entry,it states that Ho-oh grants eternal happiness to those who sees it.

Since Ash's idea of Eternal happiness is Pokemon battles,it's possible that Ho-oh granted his wish somehow and made him ageless

+

haha and thanks for the info!

As far as I heard, Missingno could evolve into Kangaskhan. And I think I've seen a few of Jwittz. And about Ash, does that mean he'll be immortal? PLOT TWIST!

#4 WhiteCrow

WhiteCrow

Paranoid Duck

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

This really opened my mind. O.o Thank you.

Edited by WhiteCrow, 03 March 2013 - 06:48 AM.

#5 Ultima Spark

Ultima Spark

Worth $100,000/day

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

One of the books in Canalave Library explicitly describes the consumption of Pokémon as food:

"Sinnoh Folk Story 1"

Pick clean the bones of Pokémon

caught in the sea or stream.

Thank them for the meals they

provide, and pick their bones clean.

When the bones are as clean as can

be, set them free in the water from

which they came.

The Pokémon will return, fully

fleshed, and it begins anew.

Also, I'm pretty sure Farfetch'd's Dex entries state it to be a popular delicacy, that being the reason why they're rare; they were hunted for food. Then you have stuff like Moomoo Milk...

Missingno./glitch "evolutions" are simply the result of index number placement; Rhydon is 01 (fun fact, Rhydon was also the first 'mon ever created), Kangaskhan is 02, glitches are either 00 or placed after Victreebel (190), hence their "evolving" into them, because they're the first two indexed.

p.s. you must not know much Pokétrivia if this is all you've compiled...example: there's been a working Mew capture glitch for almost ten years now.

#6 Shera Wizard

Shera Wizard

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Members
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

One of the books in Canalave Library explicitly describes the consumption of Pokémon as food:

"Sinnoh Folk Story 1"

Pick clean the bones of Pokémon

caught in the sea or stream.

Thank them for the meals they

provide, and pick their bones clean.

When the bones are as clean as can

be, set them free in the water from

which they came.

The Pokémon will return, fully

fleshed, and it begins anew.

Also, I'm pretty sure Farfetch'd's Dex entries state it to be a popular delicacy, that being the reason why they're rare; they were hunted for food. Then you have stuff like Moomoo Milk...

Missingno./glitch "evolutions" are simply the result of index number placement; Rhydon is 01 (fun fact, Rhydon was also the first 'mon ever created), Kangaskhan is 02, glitches are either 00 or placed after Victreebel (190), hence their "evolving" into them, because they're the first two indexed.

p.s. you must not know much Pokétrivia if this is all you've compiled...example: there's been a working Mew capture glitch for almost ten years now.

But then again, you cant survive on just MooMoo milk. Unless they use Miltank for many reasons than that firetrucking rollout... o.o

About missingno: As I've heard it was supposedly a last minute change (as stated to Kangaskhan and then decided it wouldn't be), since re-progamming and re-glitching would be too time consuming the company stored missingno in an empty memory location in the pokédex. This is as far as I know.

and there are many more than to this, i cant compile everything in one post. Thanks for the info!

#7 Ultima Spark

Ultima Spark

Worth $100,000/day

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

Before anyone else mentions F.E.A.R., I'm going to pitch in with my two cents on it; it was started by a bunch of guys screwing around on GameFAQs, not Marriland (I wish I had saved the topic...), it was never meant to be serious, and it will always stand for "f***ing evil annoying rodent".

#8 Red Tribal

Red Tribal

Proud Suplexer of Trains

• Members
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:42 AM

Before anyone else mentions F.E.A.R., I'm going to pitch in with my two cents on it; it was started by a bunch of guys screwing around on GameFAQs, not Marriland (I wish I had saved the topic...), it was never meant to be serious, and it will always stand for "f***ing evil annoying rodent".

You watch Marriland???? Dude I love his playthroughs and I'm currently watching his HeartGold Wedlocke challenge playthrough(It's similar to Nuzlocke but with little differences)

#9 Ultima Spark

Ultima Spark

Worth $100,000/day

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

You watch Marriland???? Dude I love his playthroughs and I'm currently watching his HeartGold Wedlocke challenge playthrough(It's similar to Nuzlocke but with little differences)

I do not (I only mentioned him because he was very influential around late '06-early '07, being the only person who recorded full walkthroughs at the time), and I hate Nuzlockes.

Edited by Ultima Spark, 03 March 2013 - 08:25 AM.

#10 Red Tribal

Red Tribal

Proud Suplexer of Trains

• Members
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

I do not (I only mentioned him because he was very influential around early '07), and I hate Nuzlockes.

I never done a Nuzlocke,but it's kinda fun to see some people attempting it

#11 Ultima Spark

Ultima Spark

Worth $100,000/day

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

They're completely incompatible with my playing style.

#12 MasterTeli

MasterTeli
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

There's a Pokémon subforum, so why not?

So Wizard was bored yet again, so she made this.

Brace yourselves for information you can easily find on Google!

Warning: Wizard ain't no one got time fo dis, then get out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokéfacts:

1. Capsule Monsters, Pocket Monsters

Spoiler

2. Red/ Blue/ Yellow/ Green 

Spoiler

3. Gen 2 - Psychic, Dark and Ghost

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokérumors

Note: I cannot assure anything here, these are by far only rumors. And these are WIDE-SPREAD rumors NOT trivial ones likes Lvl.49 Magikarp.

1. Pokémon MMORPG

Spoiler

2. Mew

Spoiler

3. Digital Monsters .__.

Spoiler

=========================================================================================================

Pokémysteries and myths - The fun part cB

Okay as the Pokémon Company is known for its awesome gaming, rundown anime, it is also wideknown for its awesome yet creepy mysteries. You can see where I'm going with this.

Some of these are not verified by Nintendo or the Pokémon Company. It's upto you if you trust it or not.

1. missingno.

Spoiler

2. Mum, where do you sleep?

Spoiler

3. What do you guys even eat?

Spoiler

4. The 'God'

Spoiler

Last, 

Creepypastas

Spoiler

There's much more than this, the Lavender Town high frequencies, Ash's Coma Theory xD and also Gary's Raticate. Not to also include the Haunted Chateau. But I'll save that for a later time trolololo

Post any more of this if you find and please, hard work and love was put into this ;-;

Hope Wizard killed you with spam text kthnxbai :3

Okay so I know most of this stuff, but what's the deal with the Haunted Chateau? And did you know that the ghost of the little girl who gives you the Lunar Wing in B2W2 can be seen in Black and White on  Marvelous Bridge but she disappears when you get close, much to the shock of the guy standing next to her.

#13 Shera Wizard

Shera Wizard

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Members
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

Okay so I know most of this stuff, but what's the deal with the Haunted Chateau? And did you know that the ghost of the little girl who gives you the Lunar Wing in B2W2 can be seen in Black and White on  Marvelous Bridge but she disappears when you get close, much to the shock of the guy standing next to her.

The Haunted Chateau was a poor imitation of Lavender Town /shot

ITS CREEPY. THATS ENOUGH TO BE A POKéFACT

And thanks for the info, never really got around to finishing BW2

#14 MasterTeli

MasterTeli
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

The Haunted Chateau was a poor imitation of Lavender Town /shot

ITS CREEPY. THATS ENOUGH TO BE A POKéFACT

And thanks for the info, never really got around to finishing BW2

oh and you really should check out Jwittz's videos on youtube, they are very informative.

Edited by MasterTeli, 03 March 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#15 Weiss

Weiss

White is cold and always yearning

• Members
  • 7,297 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

So much learning. Never really looked into pokemon that much :P

#16 Protoman

Protoman

Ain't no goddamn son of a bitch.

• Banned
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

hey if you guys want to know more about glitches and missingno. and 'm and glitch city and all that junk (without using a gameshark), watch this playlist

if you have free time on your hands like me then that wont be a problem

#17 Shera Wizard

Shera Wizard

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Members
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

So much learning. Never really looked into pokemon that much :P

360058-pokemon_its_serious_business_supe

#18 Namikaze

Namikaze

ACE★DETECTIVE

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

Sweet work Shera ^_^

But I have a question

+

+

+

Jwittz is the best

#19 Weedanort

Weedanort

ああがらくた!

• Forum Team
  • 4,158 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:50 AM

That's...

Enlightning xD

There's also a Mew glitch which you need an Abra in order to suceed.

#20 Ben Guinan

Ben Guinan
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

Spoiler

There actually is one you can get it at pokemonium.com....it's a download file :)