Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tom

The Dark Children (PRIVATE)

This is a new RP that I want to make.

This is basically an RP about the Dark Children, a group of teens who have pure darkness in their heart, no light, and banished to the dark realm. But they did not commit crimes nor did they do anything. Because of their pre-destinination and the birthmarks on their arms, they are thought to be evil. However, the light slowly turns evil and then it's darkness' time to help it. You are one of the Dark Children, one who will help restore balance, even with thoses hunting you down without knowing the truth....

There a few rules to this though:

1) You are only a Dark Child. You can not be part of light, or any other

faction.

2) Stay within the storyline

3) The storyline WILL NOT CHANGE! Don't even think about asking to start another storyline. The storyline is fine as it is. Please follow it.

4) Only 5 of you can join. Which includes me, so there's a total of 6 people. The reason I done this is because you guys basically try to get in, and knowing alot of people RP here, it's going to be crowed. So only 6 people can be here.

5) No elements. Sorry, only darkness. You will be fighting light though

6) You can only pick THREE weapons, that's it. Don't overpower yourself.

7) We all start out in the Realm of Darkness, because you have been banished there.

8) Even though I said Realm of Darkness, this isn't a KH RP. So please, keep out all the KH references as it is not, I repeat, a KH RP

9) Follow all the rules

10) Have fun with it.

Here's how it goes when doing your character:

Name:

Sex:

Birthmark: (It's going to be a dragon, so get a body part (head, arms, legs, tail, torso, wings))

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Weapon:

Appearence:

Personality:

Bio:

Name: Dante

Sex: Male

Birthmark: Head

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Weapon: Blade of Despire (sword), Claw of Fear (Like a glove but has claws. It's like Vincent's claw glove thingy lol), and Chaos & Destruction (two pistols)

Appearence: Long Red Coat (Down this feet), black shirt, jeans,

Personality: Calm and quiet.

Bio: Not much is known about him. He was abandon by his parents. After trying to save a boy from getting killed, the city thought he was trying to kill the boy, and they banish him.

Who's In:

DeathSkulll3000 - Head

Axel1730 - Wings

roxas#13 - Arms

Hinako_U - Tail

Sorage55 - Torso

Larxene12 - Fangs

RoxSoxKH - Legs

Name: Danjot (Dan for short)

Sex: Male

Birthmark: Wings

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Weapon: Scimitar

Appearance: Black hoodie, blonde spiky hair.

Personality: Aggressive

Bio: His family was very poor, so he stole some chicken from a stand (Or whatever they're called xD). He was arrested immediately after caught, but after seeing is birthmark, he was banished.

(Sorry, I'll post later)

im in

name:razer

sex:m

birthmark:arms(on his chest)

hair color:brown

eye color:blue

weapon:blades of destruction(2 swords)

appearance:hair goes down to neck, wears a crest neckless black jacket blue jeans and a red shirt

personality:unknown

bio:his father was a smoker and when razer tried to save his parents from a fire his father started, he was acoust(i think thats right) of trying to kill them, he was banished shortly after his father lied that he started and shown everyone his birth mark

Name: Emi

Sex: Female

Birthmark: Tail

Eye Color: yellowish/greenish

Weapon: Sword, dagger, Crossbow.

Appearence: Posted Image

Personality: Friendly, but can be very harsh and cold. Calm most of the time.

Bio: She lived on the streets on her own and was caught stealing food from a rich home. She was immediately banished.

Name: Veinxs

Sex: male

Birthmark:torso ( on the left arm, above the wrist.)

Hair Color: dirt blonde

Eye Color: brown

Weapon: twin daggers, pulsing with darkness

Appearence: emoish hairstyle, blue baggy pants, dream catcher that seems broken as a necklace, tan skin, and a black T-shirt (blank)

Personality: I don't talk unless spoken to, i'm loyal and that's that. Don't get me angry. If I had to choose between offense and defense, it would be offense.

Bio: Don't talk to me, I'm just a mis-understood teen, along with some other guys like me. Thrown into the realm of darkness...whatever. I have no one, I am no one.

Name: Echo

Sex: m

Birthmark: Over the shoulder: (Torso)

Weapon(s): Conflict (Large sword,) Talon (Dagger), Scorpions Sting (Cross bow)

Personality: Will be revealed later

Bio: Feels that he was treated wrongly being thrown into the Dark Realm, he lusts for revenge.

Name: Faith

Sex: F

Birthmark: Fang (On her thigh)

Eye Color:Brown

Weapon: The Ultima (Cloud's final weapon)

Personality: Nice; to people she chooses to be nice mean; to people she chooses. Caring to people she chooses.. etc;

Bio: will be reavealed

(Ok so we have three more....damn it. Ok, I'll add another body part. And also, make sure your birthmark isn't someone elses, so first one to get it, you have to change it -_-)

Name:Lillian

Sex:female

Birthmark: wings

Weapon:sword

Appearence:Posted Image

Personality:she's lonely don't like to have much friends,don't give up in her opnions.

Bio:*I'll think of this one later*

*How can I begin?*

(Fang is fine. So you get two fangs from the mouth part. And if you want the waist and legs, you get legs so yeah)

(Ok. Up to Rox/Larxene's post, that is the last person to join. I specifically said 5 PEOPLE, not 20 million people joining. Sorry if you didn't get a part)