Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

KHBbS Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep English, Voice Actor Confirmation

DChiuch is away for the weekend, so its up to me, to deliver, all the amazingly exciting Kingdom Hearts news.

Anyway, all jokes aside. Josh Keaton, whos some singer/actor has recently been confirmed to play the role of Hercules in the upcoming English release of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

http://www.joshkeaton.com/

Josh will be reprising the role of Young Hercules in the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep video game. He also played Young Hercules in the 1997 Disney movie.

If your like me, and have absolutely no idea who this guy is, you might recognize him from his voice acting talent portraying Harry Osborn in the video games Spider-Man: The Movie, Spider-Man 2, and Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. He is currently the voice of Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the new The Spectacular Spider-Man animated series.

And guys, tell me, is my news better than DChiuch's? I think yes.

Ooh cool... ^^

Was half hoping for something on Aqua and Terra's VAs but I'll take what I can get ^_^ Why do I suspect they're saving those for last? lol