Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
I♥KH

What is your favorite Chocobo?

Simple Question, What say you?

:   (The first chocobo is originally was in Final Fantasy 2, you can find in the forest, and its yellow)

There is few colors: Yellow :Posted Image

Black:Posted Image

Blue: Posted Image

Green: Posted Image

Brown:Posted Image(sry I cant find normal pic.)

Gold:Posted Image

White-(sorry no normal pic)

Grey: no pic

or Red : no pic

Choco in IX.  He's useful throughout the whole game.  You can summon him from any chocobo tracks on the world map, making traveling easier before you get the airship.  You also get useful items from the chocograph treasure hunt, chocographs being obtained through the Hot and Cold minigame, which also nets you items and is fun to play.  You can start the treasure hunts as soon as you find him early in the game, and lasts you until the end, so there's always something to do and benefits for doing so.  He also has the best traveling capabilities of any chocobo in any FF title to my knowledge.  He can fly when you upgrade him to a gold chocobo, flying being a trait limited to black chocobos in other titles--but unlike them, who can only move from forest to forest (black chocobos can only take off and land in forests), Choco can do that and cross any terrain.  Plus, he's treated as a (minor) character instead of just a bird to use, which helps bring a closeness between him and you, as he's the only chocobo you can use in the game.