Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 1.5 ReMIX to release on March 14, 2013; official website redesigned

So then, if it has a similar localization time to KH3D, we'd probably be getting it in July. Looks like I know when to buy a PS3.

edit: whoops, forget to be hyped as heck

Posted Image

Edited by J. Severe

i think i will probably import KH 1.5 HD ReMIX whether it gets a worldwide release date or not, i don't understand a single word of Japanese  but i know KH well enough to navigate through it, i mean, the worst thing that could happen from me not understanding the language is i will have trouble telling what abilities i have and earn, telling what items i have and get, and telling what i am synthesizing, but i figure that once i know what an item is i can imprint in my brain what the name is so that i can identify everything, and with abilities i can probably find a way to translate them, same with synthesis, basically, even though i won't be able to understand anything that will be said or written in the menu's, i am totally willing to pay $85-ish to play Kingdom Hearts 1 FM and Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories in HD, even though without being able to understand anything, its basically just the gameplay, BUT ITS Kingdom Hearts GAMEPLAY, ON THE PS3, IN HD, WORTH IT  :)  :)  :)

Awesome news. Now if they would just announce localization for the west, I would FREAK OUT. Good news: if it's getting localized, it should be announced very soon (fingers crossed for this weekend at Jump Festa). Bad news: this gives about 3 months for the announcement, which isn't a SUPER large amount of time. Good thing PS3 isnt region locked, so I can always import as a last resort :)