Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Queen Tery

A Very Tery Thanksgiving

OH MY GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH TREY. :D

Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without you. You've helped me through a lot, and I appreciate that. You're always here to help your friends out, no matter what the situation is.

I don't know how to ever repay you. Our friendship is still sorta new, but we seem to get along well. :) Thanks Trey, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too! <3

I'll make you a sign later. ;)

I'M ON THE VERGE OF TEARS

Edited by VanitasisKirby

;u;

This is beatiful. You're such a great friend to everyone and are a very nice person. I haven't known you for too long but I do know that you've helped a lot of people out when they really needed it. This thread is so great. Thank you so much and I luv you too. Happy thanksgiving, Trey.

Posted Image

Xaon: Ah, Xaon. Which do I love more about you? The way you hit on every woman on the site, leaving me no one to go for, or is it the way that when you get done you start hitting on me? I don’t know, but either way you’re one of my best friends and I think that’s funny, because honestly you kind of bugged the shit out of me when I first met you. I was going through my depressive stage and you commented on one of my statuses, trying to make me feel better by joking around. Well I happened to not be in the mood that day and I’m pretty sure you thought I was an asshole… and I was. lol But then one day, despite all that, you randomly got on chat in response to one of my statuses and tried to help me out. I can’t tell you how much I appreciated that. Ever since then, though, you seem to think I have this gay crush on you and I just want everyone to know that I don’t. xD I’m all about da ladiez. Anyway, I think you’re one of the coolest guys on the site and I have a lot of respect for you, bro. Thank you for everything you’ve done and I love you, man.

:')

ooops i was trying to edit not double post

Edited by TheApprenticeofKingMickey

"Hey, Xaon, TheApprenticeofKingMickey, Silent Maiden, Shana09, King Riku, Vanitasiskirby, Coolwings, Kirux, Golden Ultima, Koko, hatok, Baylaust, Keysofblades, Rob, Kinode, Think Pink, Madotsuki, Wolfgang, Wuver, DChiuch, Aaron and the Rest of the Forum Team, click on this Thread." Would've definitely been too long.

But in all seriousness, I have never seen you rant so amazingly, Ertyx! Bravo.

Posted Image

WOAH WHERE DID THAT APPEAR

TERY ARE U WRITING STUFF IN MY POST??/SHOT

ALSO

U SAID WE BARELY TALK ANYMORE

WAS THAT HUGE SPAM OF STATUSES MEAN NOTHING

I typed that up before that spam happened and one spam doesn't count imo. lol

I typed that up before that spam happened and one spam doesn't count imo. lol

am i like the only one who type threads as soon as I think of an idea (unless its a holiday then i wait)? xDD

ITS STILL COMMUNICATION

Aww Trey ^^

I'm so lucky to have you as a friend as well as the others.

You are a FANTASTIC person and a excellent listener, not only that but you care so deeply about your friends and help them through what ever troubles they have!

Please don't ever change BFF :)

Yeah, I know it's kinda early.

Posted Image

I make this thread in honor of the wonderful holiday, Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I work at Walgreens which is open every day of the year, including Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we are not to take any major vacations after October. So I am stuck in NC while my whole family is in PA. But, it’s not too bad. I have a few irl friends I’ll be able to hang out with and I have all of you. :D That’s what this thread is about; giving thanks to each of you who have made quite an impact on my life.

As many of you know, whether it’s because you’re my friends or you’ve seen my statuses, I was pretty depressed for the last month. There was no ONE reason why I was and I still can’t say I’m 100% over all of that. But because of my friends I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time. You see, part of my problem, is that I have a subconscious desire to be continuously reminded that the people around me care about me. I don’t mean to be that way, it just kind of happens. Otherwise, I start feeling like I did something wrong and they’ve stopped caring about me. But I’m working on that, because I can’t expect to be constantly reminded I’m important to my friends. That should be something that I just KNOW. But either way, if I’m going to expect that from them then I should be fully willing to remind them that I care about them. So here goes:

Xaon: Ah, Xaon. Which do I love more about you? The way you hit on every woman on the site, leaving me no one to go for, or is it the way that when you get done you start hitting on me? I don’t know, but either way you’re one of my best friends and I think that’s funny, because honestly you kind of bugged the shit out of me when I first met you. I was going through my depressive stage and you commented on one of my statuses, trying to make me feel better by joking around. Well I happened to not be in the mood that day and I’m pretty sure you thought I was an asshole… and I was. lol But then one day, despite all that, you randomly got on chat in response to one of my statuses and tried to help me out. I can’t tell you how much I appreciated that. Ever since then, though, you seem to think I have this gay crush on you and I just want everyone to know that I don’t. xD I’m all about da ladiez. Anyway, I think you’re one of the coolest guys on the site and I have a lot of respect for you, bro. Thank you for everything you’ve done and I love you, man.

TheApprenticeofKingMickey: GENNNNENNNEEEENNNEENNNNEENNNNEEEEEENNNNN(Got to love that echo effect) Genn, you are one of the most wonderful people I’ve ever met. You try your best in everything you do and I’ve never met anyone more honest and proud of who they are; which you have every right to be. :P I still remember back when I was pretty new on the sight and I see all these statuses by this member with this long ass name. All these statuses were getting like a shit ton of comments and I was like well damn, this here is a popular member. After reading through some of your statuses, it became pretty clear why you were so popular. So I started commenting as well, hoping to make a friend. But for a while, you didn’t seem to care. lol Glad to find out later it was my horrid typing and not anything important/shot But I’m glad I tried to get to know you, because it was well worth it. Our Skype chats are a pretty epic part of my day. I know you think I’m gross and all, but I want to thank you for being my friend, and let you know that I love you, Genn.

Silent Maiden: Sil, I’ve never met someone who likes to call me Tery as much as Shana, until I met you. Of course, you still call me it even after she stopped. lol You’re one of the sweetest and shyest people I’ve ever met, however you’ve definitely become less shy than when you first got here. I still recall the first time I commented on one of your statuses. You only replied with “…” despite my efforts to try and get you to speak. :P Eventually I got to know you better, and despite some rough patches, I feel like you’ve really opened up to me and I’ve opened up to you, as well. I can’t tell you how great it made me feel the day you told me that you considered me your BFF. You’ve grown quite a bit since you’ve gotten here, whether you recognize it or not, and I’m proud to call you my friend. Thank you and I want you to know that I love you, Sil.

Shana09: I wonder if I can make it through this whole post without calling you a horny firetrucker. Let’s see.^^ Shana, you have got to be one of the most mature and intelligent thirteen year olds I’ve ever met. I mean, to put up with the mental abuse we put you through, I suppose you’d have to be. Anyway, I honestly don’t remember the first moment I started talking to you. Pretty sure it was on one of Genn’s statuses when I was trying to make friends and failing, hardcore. Even though I make fun of you a lot and we don’t talk quite as much as we use to, I honestly don’t see you online as much anymore, I still consider you a great friend. Thank you and I want you to know that I love you, HunBun.(Das right I remember > : D)

King Riku: Riku, you are probably THE coolest girl I’ve ever met. You and I are so much alike, it’s almost ridiculous. I think that’s what makes it so easy to talk to you. I also love that you’re practically the only girl that ever flirts back with me, despite how lame my flirting is. hahaha You’re funny, kind, and pretty firetrucking awesome. Even though our friendship is still pretty new, it feels like we’ve been friends for a while and I’m very glad I met you. Thank you and I want you to know that I love you, Blinx.

VanitasisKirby: Vani, you have got to one of the sweetest people in the world. I’ve never once seen you angry with anyone and that is a wonderful quality, in my book. It’s also pretty cool how you can remain so modest despite how good you look and how often everyone on the site reminds you how good you look. lol We don’t really talk much, but I’ve definitely come to you with my fair share of problems and you’ve done the same. For that, I think you deserve a thank you and I want you know that I love you, Vani.

Coolwings: Sheen, buddy. You are one hell of a bro. Every day you make an effort to talk to me and see how I’m doing. I came whining

to you about my problems I can’t even count how many times and you sat there and heard me out no matter how stupid I was or how depressed I got. Sure there were a few times you couldn’t help but try and snap me back into reality, but no matter what you were always there for me and I really appreciate that. Not only that but you trusted me with information on a topic I could tell wasn’t easy for you to talk about and for that I am honored. I want to thank you and let you know that I love you, Sheen.

Kirux: Hey, Kiru, slap my ass and call me pepperoni. Now that we got that out of the way, I’ve got a few things to say. You are a very kind and extremely hard working person. I can tell you put up with a lot of shit and you seem to try really hard to just deal with it, instead of throwing your problems on the people around you. That takes a lot of patience and a lot of strength, let me tell you. I’ve had a lot of fun with our group skype chats and I hope that eventually your work schedule gets a little better and we can start having them again, because I really miss those chats. I want to thank you and let you know that I love you, Kiru.

Golden Ultima: Haven’t seen you around the site much in a while and I definitely miss chatting with you, bro. Even if you are kind of weird and I can’t read half the shit you type. Btw, don’t listen to Shana, I don’t want you or any guy for that matter. She’s just… mean.(Hahaha, Shana, bet you thought I was gonna call you that name lolnope) Anyway, I want to thank you and let you know I love you, bro.

Koko: I know I don’t know you that well, but we’ve spoken before and I’ve seen you around the forums enough to see the kind of person you are. I have quite a bit of respect for you and even though it’s been a long ass time since I’ve disagreed with you and we’ve ended up in an argument, I feel like our previous arguments have had a pretty big impact on the kind of person I am today and I’m glad that despite those arguments, we can end up talking out of nowhere like nothing was ever wrong. So I want to say thank you and let you know that I love you, Satan.

Hatok: Got to say, you probably make the best damn threads this site has ever seen. They definitely keep me entertained and you seem to pick the best times to post them. lol Can’t say we’re the greatest friends ever, we really don’t talk that much, but you’ve definitely helped me out before and I think you’re a pretty cool guy. So for that I want to thank you and let you know I love you, dude.

baylaust: I typed this up on Microsoft Word and it tried to capitalize your name. I said firetruck you, Word. Anyway, I want your sarcasm and voice. Like if there was a surgery where I could trade you whatever part of my brain initiates my sarcasm with yours and if I could trade you my mic for your rock band mic I would. But I doubt you’d be up for that. Who in their right mind would get rid of such awesome things? Yeah, that’s right, no one. But, that’s enough of that. lol Back when Genn decided to take a break from KH13, I wanted to be sure she was doing alright, so I figured who better to check with than baylaust. I barely knew you and even now I can’t say I know you that well, but you had no problem helping me out and I really respect and appreciate that. So I want to say thank you and I love you, man. No baytrey, tho.

Keysofblades: Keys, you are like the friendliest member on the site and definitely one of the most active. lol You’re commenting on statuses, almost always in the chatrooms, on like every thread, and I think that’s a pretty good quality. No matter what the subject, you’re willing to jump in and see what’s going on. I never have a problem talking to you and I hope you continue to do what you do. xD So I want to say thank you and I love you, Keys.

Rob: YO, ROB, IM GONNA MAKE SURE I SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR. I MEAN YOU’RE PRETTY OLD, I’M SURE YOUR HEARING HAS SUFFERED. YOU ARE KH’S OLDEST FAN AND THAT TAKES PLENTY OF COMITTMENT AND EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVEN’T BEEN AS ACTIVE IN A WHILE, THAT DOESN’T MEAN I’VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU. xD SO ONCE SOME MORE NEWS COMES OUT I’LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT IT MEANS ROB WILL RETURN! THANK YOU AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU, YOU OLD FART!

Kinode, Think Pink, Madotsuki, Wolfgang, and Wuver: I don’t really know you guys all that well, but I know how important you guys are to Genn and I’ve at least seen you all around the site enough to know that you guys are pretty awesome, so I felt like you all deserved a special mention and thank you, as well. xD

DC, Aaron, and the rest of the Forum Team: Without all of you we wouldn’t have this wonderful site filled with so many people I’ve come to know and love. So just as they all deserve a thank you, you’ve all earned a thank you, as well. Keep up the great work.

If I did not include you on this list, that does not mean I don’t wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. This thread is meant to be a thank you to EVERY MEMBER ON THIS SITE. Whether I dislike you, don’t know you, or even if I happened to forget about you in the midst of this long ass thread, I still want to extend to you my wishes that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Whether you celebrate it or not and no matter who you are, I believe EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US deserves to have a wonderful day tomorrow, spent with the ones we love. Yes, even the Canadians who already got their Thanksgiving. xD So Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, I hope you enjoy it because it won’t last long.

Btw, Shana you’re a horny firetrucker

Ooopppssss

It's firetrucking canon.