Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

The only real ties they have are concepts. For Ruby it'd be the hood and the beowolves. For Weiss it'd be her name. You could say the song but I think the song is more of a represntantion of her loneliness. As for the weapons those are pretty good theories. I pretty much think Black will have a whip but we'll see.

I swear, if they're just messing with us using the silhouettes and they pull some odd weapon out of a hat that's a little different than what we're all thinking, but looks similar, I'll be expecting it.

SHE IS JUST FIRETRUCKING BADASS AND AWESOME! I LOVE HER! I can't wait until they all meet. I guess I was somewhat right about a sword. Can't wait till Yellow! An the guy Adam I think was his name I can't wait to find out their back story how they met and why they were raiding the train. I absolutely love the weapons and the twin sword fits her personality, outfit wise it was cute but in a way that she could kill someone if they touched her. I hope she has ties to the Beowolves because of the lyrics but I think that she was called a beast for something she did rather than what she was because I thought the bow was ears. I also really liked that they had voices and the famous slow motion moon pose.

Edited by Animepowerranger22

Well just one more trailer which probably won't be until May or probably E3 but who knows man I can't wait for this show it looks like it will be really freaking amazing!!! I really like Black's wepaon it looks freaking sweet, she is probably gonna end up being my favorite character lol

I found this on Tumblr and I thought I would post it:

*~theory time~*

im just gonna pull out what i heard from the lyrics, i couldn’t make out much because of all the gun noises and whatever

so the first bit we see is:

“Your hopes have become my burden

I will find my own liberation…”

and then during the first battle inside the train i couldn’t make out a thing except

“From battle…….”

and

“Take back what you’ve done”

though i probably heard wrong or s/t so if anyone can make something else out that’d be cool

next bit of song

“Born with no life, into subjugation.

Treated like a worthless animal,

stripped of all rights just to _______

crushed by cruel, ruthless ______

When it started ______

We will rise x3”

some semi important dialogue to take note of

“I’ll set the charges.”

“What about the crew members?

“What about them?”

ok so first off theres obviously a lot of stuff pointing to Blake felt like someone of higher power had done something wrong to her, or that she was almost like a slave? Subjugation means “forced submission to control by others”. There is obviously a hierchy of royalty, rich and poor going on here, with Weiss being maybe a Princess or someone of royalty. On a side note, I think it was also pretty obvious that Weiss did not like that fancy royal shit. “Burdened by a royal test”, and probably hates it because she feels isolated from people because of her status.

But back to Blake, I think she probably came from a lower class family? That people thought she was worthless and stuff. Someone mentioned in the tag that the dude that was with her (Adam? Arum? Autumn? idk) was in actuality the “bad guy” (i saw someone mention this in the tag and it makes sense, so thank you! ill add ur url in a sec). Blake from the start seems kind of like what they’re doing isn’t right. In the dialogue she is concerned for the crew members. So maybe this guy is from an organization trying to get back at the people they thought did them wrong, Weiss’s family (the royalty)? You probably noticed Weiss’s symbol on the boxes inside. 

I think its also important to note that the guy had similar rose powers like Ruby’s. I’m not sure if it’s a style thing or actual powers but if they’re powers then I think there’s maybe different “clans” or “nations” (similar to ATLA or Naruto). If that’s the case then maybe Black doesn’t have any cool “magic” powers. Ruby and the dude have those rose things going on, Weiss had ice/magic powers+her rapier while Black relied entirely on melee with her guns/whip. Maybe higher ups are people who have a magic affintiy while the lower ppl are just normal people or rely on melee.

At the end, Blake ends up leaving the other guy, again, thinking maybe what they were doing wasn’t right? It was kind of vague so yeah. This is just what I think, and I’d love to hear what everyone else thinks! Also feel free to correct me on anything!

edit: i forgot to mention the moon probably has to do a lot with this series, since its in every firetruckin trailer so far. no idea what it has to do with anyone though. maybe it reflects the feelings of each character in the trailer? ruby’s has a full moon, weiss’s was like sort of half-gone idk i have to go see again and in blake’s it was almost shattered. 

i cant wait for the song to be released because im sure they say more than what i can make out

Aside from the questionable voice acting, that was a cool trailer :O

Blake is the best hue hue

I see where you lie husbando

Well just one more trailer which probably won't be until May or probably E3 but who knows man I can't wait for this show it looks like it will be really freaking amazing!!! I really like Black's wepaon it looks freaking sweet, she is probably gonna end up being my favorite character lol

It won't be shown at E3. Probably around May or June, a couple months before the RTX premier.

I found this on Tumblr and I thought I would post it:

*~theory time~*

im just gonna pull out what i heard from the lyrics, i couldn’t make out much because of all the gun noises and whatever

so the first bit we see is:

and then during the first battle inside the train i couldn’t make out a thing except

“Your hopes have become my burden

I will find my own liberation…”

and

“From battle…….”

though i probably heard wrong or s/t so if anyone can make something else out that’d be cool

“Take back what you’ve done”

next bit of song

some semi important dialogue to take note of

“Born with no life, into subjugation.

Treated like a worthless animal,

stripped of all rights just to _______

crushed by cruel, ruthless ______

When it started ______

We will rise x3”

ok so first off theres obviously a lot of stuff pointing to Blake felt like someone of higher power had done something wrong to her, or that she was almost like a slave? Subjugation means “forced submission to control by others”. There is obviously a hierchy of royalty, rich and poor going on here, with Weiss being maybe a Princess or someone of royalty. On a side note, I think it was also pretty obvious that Weiss did not like that fancy royal shit. “Burdened by a royal test”, and probably hates it because she feels isolated from people because of her status.

“I’ll set the charges.”

“What about the crew members?

“What about them?”

But back to Blake, I think she probably came from a lower class family? That people thought she was worthless and stuff. Someone mentioned in the tag that the dude that was with her (Adam? Arum? Autumn? idk) was in actuality the “bad guy” (i saw someone mention this in the tag and it makes sense, so thank you! ill add ur url in a sec). Blake from the start seems kind of like what they’re doing isn’t right. In the dialogue she is concerned for the crew members. So maybe this guy is from an organization trying to get back at the people they thought did them wrong, Weiss’s family (the royalty)? You probably noticed Weiss’s symbol on the boxes inside. 

I think its also important to note that the guy had similar rose powers like Ruby’s. I’m not sure if it’s a style thing or actual powers but if they’re powers then I think there’s maybe different “clans” or “nations” (similar to ATLA or Naruto). If that’s the case then maybe Black doesn’t have any cool “magic” powers. Ruby and the dude have those rose things going on, Weiss had ice/magic powers+her rapier while Black relied entirely on melee with her guns/whip. Maybe higher ups are people who have a magic affintiy while the lower ppl are just normal people or rely on melee.

At the end, Blake ends up leaving the other guy, again, thinking maybe what they were doing wasn’t right? It was kind of vague so yeah. This is just what I think, and I’d love to hear what everyone else thinks! Also feel free to correct me on anything!

edit: i forgot to mention the moon probably has to do a lot with this series, since its in every firetruckin trailer so far. no idea what it has to do with anyone though. maybe it reflects the feelings of each character in the trailer? ruby’s has a full moon, weiss’s was like sort of half-gone idk i have to go see again and in blake’s it was almost shattered. 

i cant wait for the song to be released because im sure they say more than what i can make out

Yeah there are TONS of theories on tumblr. A lot of them are quite interesting so I tend to follow them. I can't wait to find out what is actually going to happen though.

Also could this be a flash back? Adam showed several similarities to Ruby. Maybe he was buried at the tombstone showed in the first trailer. Also why does he have that mask thing is he a beast/ the beast? Maybe Adam died after Blake cut the train when the other soldiers caught up but that is only if he died. Also why is Weiss's crest on all the boxes is her family evil and manufacture evil robots and soldiers and Weiss is rebelling against them...I said the same about Blake before she debuted. I don't want to believe that Weiss is evil I love her character and weapon it's just oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to many feels!!!!! What do you guys think?

Edited by Animepowerranger22

I felt the Blaxk Trailer didn't feel like the others. But I liked Blake's VA. Adam's sucked...but he had a cool sword xD

I still love Ruby, but Blake is pretty cool. Her whip <3

The moon is in all trailers. In Ruby's, the moon is full and bright. Everything in space is all but dilly dally.

In Weiss', the moon is gradually breaking apart. Near the end, Weiss stares up at the moon. She probably knows what's up.

In Blake's, the moon is over halfway shattered, so the moon is clearly important and the breaking of it is vital to the story.

In Yellow's, I fear that her trailer will involve the moon at the brink of.destruction, or actually gone.

Their stories might not even be simultaneous. Perhaps the moon's breaking occurs for a long period of time, and the stories are separate times in the RWBY order. I'm still speculating....

O_O

I've been developing this since before I was dubbed the Lord of Shipping. It's not that crazy... is it?

I can almost guarantee that Adam and Ruby have/had some kind of relationship. It just seems so logical with their appearances, weapons and fighting styles.

I've been developing this since before I was dubbed the Lord of Shipping. It's not that crazy... is it?I can almost guarantee that Adam and Ruby have/had some kind of relationship. It just seems so logical with their appearances, weapons and fighting styles.

Did you not dub yourself Lord of Shipping?