•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

RWBY

• Please log in to reply
4128 replies to this topic

#4121 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:06 PM

https://twitter.com/...678217263796225

So, this is real, and it has to do with RWBY, so...

Oh yeah, I think I had seen something about that somewhere on the web! I think it was on Youtube! It's awesome that Rwby is being featured! The characters from Rwby do definitely fit in a fighting game! :D

#4122 Clouded Sun

Clouded Sun

Father-Son-Boutta-Rough-Em-Up

• 1,576 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:58 PM

Ruby Rose for Smash 5!

It's pretty fitting that RWBY is in a game with Persona and BlazBlue, although I wonder if it'd be as fitting if she were in a Smash Fire Emblem game.

Gonna totally necro this, but I'm in between a rock and a hard place if I can't create a new topic...

I wanted to discuss RWBY's Blake character short in a moment. If you haven't seen it, here it is.

By the looks of it, Sun and Blake are STILL in Menagerie. The ending of Volume 4 never explicitly stated they were going anywhere, but it's pretty surprising that by the looks of things, they're not joining up with the rest of RWBY (we at least know Weiss and Yang are on the move, which brings Yang's wherabouts in question as well. Huh...) What do you guys think of this move? Think everyone BUT Blake and Sun will join back together in Mistral? Could the two make a one-episode transition to meet the rest? Or could something entirely different pan out for the fate of our girls?

Edited by Felixx, 23 September 2017 - 04:18 PM.

#4123 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:06 PM

Gonna totally necro this, but I'm in between a rock and a hard place if I can't create a new topic...

I wanted to discuss RWBY's Blake character short in a moment. If you haven't seen it, here it is.

By the looks of it, Sun and Blake are STILL in Menagerie. The ending of Volume 4 never explicitly stated they were going anywhere, but it's pretty surprising that by the looks of things, they're not joining up with the rest of RWBY (we at least know Weiss and Yang are on the move, which brings Yang's wherabouts in question as well. Huh...) What do you guys think of this move? Think everyone BUT Blake and Sun will join back together in Mistral? Could the two make a one-episode transition to meet the rest? Or could something entirely different pan out for the fate of our girls? 

Dang, it had been a while since I had posted here in this thread! I finally got caught up to speed on Rwby Chibi Volume 2, and I've been keeping my eye on the Rwby Volume 5 trailers! Seeing the Blake short, it was awesome, and it looks like we're getting some more story, based on what we watched here. As for Blake and Sun reuniting with Rwby and the gang, it seems as though that won't be the case yet. I think our heroines won't reunite for a while, maybe halfway through Volume 5 or maybe possibly even towards the end, ya know?

Also, I'm loving how the animation gets better and better with each Volume!

Edited by The Transcendent Key, 14 September 2017 - 11:07 PM.

#4124 Lulcielid

Lulcielid

Lazy Engineer Student

• 249 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

Vol 5 episodes will be available for users with Rooster Teeth accounts 3 days after (Tuesday) it premieres for First Members (Saturday).

#4125 TheKeyofRose

TheKeyofRose

Faker

• 233 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:33 AM

So I have to avoid the internet for 3 days everytime a RWBY episode releases....

-Sighs slowly-

Alrighty, I suppose.

#4126 Master Eraqus

Master Eraqus

Focuses only on positive.. so basically not a spoiled critic

• News Team (+)
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:25 PM

New Volume 5 trailer released! So much hype!!!!!

#4127 Yang

Yang

ARMED AND READY

• 1,030 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

Wow this thread is dead...

Also here's Yang's short while I suffer through the fact that I can't get access the first episode. 

http://roosterteeth....5-yang-38-gojh4

#4128 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 1,975 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

Watched the first episode (finagled two free months of VRV so as not to bother with whatever nonsense subscription RoosterTeeth has).

It's, uh... not great? Boring, mostly. At least the theme song is better than season 4's.

#4129 Master Eraqus

Master Eraqus

Focuses only on positive.. so basically not a spoiled critic

• News Team (+)
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:38 AM

Just watched the first episode of Volume 5. I absolutely loved! Takes you right into it as if it's the next episode of Volume 4. It was awesome to see these characters I know and love again and it's great to see how the story is going while also setting up some things already.

Absolutely excited for this season!