Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

5 Questions With The Kingdom Hearts Cast

Question for Roxas:

Why do you have anger problems? Why do you use your anger as power? Also why are you so evil when you are so angry? And how would you react if you looked like Ventus?

Edited by Tom13

To Roxas: Do you ever eat anything other than Sea Salt Ice Cream....it's delicious and all but don't you get a tummy ache from all the sugar? And how is it being Sora's other half....does this mean you have half of Sora's brain? And how does it feel being beaten with a Struggle bat by your opponent to obtain the invisible balls attached to yourself?

You don't have to use all 3, I just wanted to throw in some funny things I've wondered :D

_EPISODE 4_

Roxas: I've been drinking dirty Sanchez-es and Street Fightin' all weekend! ... From Hartford to Rochester, New York, (starts singing) it's goin' down...meet me at the mall, it's goin' down...(stops singing) and we are back here with questions in my hand (shows papers) to give you answers! We gettiin' right to it....so listen up.

Sora: Damn...

Namine: I know, huh? (laughs) That's my man....

Roxas: Question number one.....Keysofblades wants to know...."So...why do you always sleep with your coat on? Is it really cold in TWTNW or something?" More jabbing at the logic of video games I see....well, to tell you the truth there IS a reason why I slept with it on...and yes, TCTNW was frickin freezing...why? Because Even, or should I say Vexen, over here (points to left side of screen, eyes still at camera) had to keep everything cold as hell for his experiments...

Even: I told you, my research required a low temperature of at least -209 degrees Celcius!

Roxas: Well, you didn't have to let the rest of us freeze our asses off in the process....thank god for those cloaks...would have died in that damn place--seriously, this creepo was in charge of the thermostat and he always kept it at the lowest temperature ever!

Even: We had to cut back on costs, anyway! New weapons don't grow on trees!

Roxas: Yeah, well munny falls out of Heartless, so f**k you.

Vexen: 0-0

(Organization "OHHHHHHHHHH's")

Roxas: Heh-heh :P ..... moving on now....ahem....next question...from Tom13....I had a neighbor named Tom once. He moved away....and, uh, he had an Old School Mustang 2....like the Cobra 2s, the one's that were worthless....it was always breaking down. My mom gave him a jumpstart once....(puts hand to chin) gave him something else too....

Braig: Let's not go there. (stifles laugh)

Roxas: http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png I was talkin' about a cup of sugar! What the h--...you....how DARE you talk about my mother like that...-__-...Braig (points at Braig) Braig just made the list of people I'm gonna fight. That aint right. Tha--okay what? (looks backstage at Sora) Braig's makin' fun of my mom and I'm just supposed to put it over? What? .... What would you do if I made fun of your mom? W-Would that get us to fight? (steps back, swings arm) Cuz I'll make of her right now....(stops) Whatever, man.... Braig, I'm only half-way sour on you, only half way....cuz you're a cool guy...(looks back at paper) anyways, Tom13 is asking, "Why do you have anger problems? Why do you use your anger as power? Also why are you so evil when you are so angry? And how would you react if you looked like Ventus?" Well, this is a clusterf**k...uh....first off, no, I do not have anger problems, that's Donald over here.

Donald: (takes breath) Not gonna respond...

Roxas: Whew, oh, and, um, yes, I kinda do....uh, use anger as power, I guess you can say....how'd you think I fought Riku?

Riku: And lost?

Roxas: Oh, you cheated and you know it!

Riku: Actually, I'm sexy and I know it. (music plays, Riku dances)

Enitire Cast: KNOCK IT OFF!

Xaldin: There's nothing beautiful about this world!

Riku: Okay, okay, YEESH....at least the fangirls enjoyed it. RIght, ladies?

(fangirls scream)

Random Fangirl 1: Let me bear your children!

Roxas: Oh, God, just stop! (shivers) Fangirls are just...gah! I mean, here's the thing, I'm not saying that I don't like fangirls...I mean, most manga/anime characters, as well as characters from Japanese video games, generally do have fangirls....

Mickey: Barley any love for the Disney guys... :(

Roxas: I know, I know....(sigh) I feel for ya....but anyways....the concept is fine, I mean, it's just a fanbase. Why not have a legion of people interested in your work? But you see, the annoying part of the deal....when they gather in packs and start raging and screaming and shit like that, it gets bad...really bad....so in short, it's a love-hate relationship. I don't why I felt the need to rant, but I did. Besides....there's only one fangirl I need....right there. (points at Namine)

Namine: :wub: (giggles)

Roxas: ;) ......CONTINUING! (looks back at papers) why am I so evil when I'm angry? I don't know, why does the Hulk tear up everything in sight? Why did Naruto waste no time while in Nine-Tails mode? Why did the big-ass mole dude try to squish Mario in Galaxy 1? ... Because....they were PISSED! And when you are pissed....heh-heh....you tend to have no other thought than "PUNCH SOME BITCH IN THE THROAT!" That's just how it is. Ask anyone. Sora? Chain Of Memories?

Sora: Oh, yeah, no doubt.

Roxas: You heard the man..... (looks back at paper) whew, Tom's gotta a lot of questions.....tecnically, this would be the fifth question....

Okay guys, new rule: One question per user.

Roxas: Uh, what is my reaction to looking like Ventus...."sweet Jesus, look at that fine devil!" :D

Ventus: I thought the same thing, bro.

Roxas: Heh....a bit of clarity, uh, that bro comment meant more than you think. Ventus and I are actual twins in real life. No shit.

Ventus: As if it wasn't obvious enough.

Roxas: I know right? ... Anyways, that's all I have to say, and THAT clears out today's episode, until then.....say what you want, and do what you want....and don't let the man get you down....and Aladdin, go f**k yourself....simple as it is. For four episodes of 5 Questions...(crumples up papers) this is Roxas, signing out. (throws paper backstage at Cast) See you guys on the other side, other story...

(rimshot)

(Cast laughs)

Roxas: (laughs, walks off set) Stupid closer...heh-heh....

X*X*X*X*X

Lea's up to bat next time. Send, send, send 'em in!

Actually, no. It's saddening.

:( Well, I can see why I haven't gotten any questions from you yet....besides, If I wanted to keep the cast IC I could....but, uh....that'd be boring. lol. What can I say? That's actually one of the jokes: they all have actual personalites instead of copying and pasting their traits from the games. You don't see Sylvester Stallone walking around with a blood-red bandana on his head in public, do ya? Nope.

:( Well, I can see why I haven't gotten any questions from you yet....besides, If I wanted to keep the cast IC I could....but, uh....that'd be boring. lol. What can I say? That's actually one of the jokes: they all have actual personalites instead of copying and pasting their traits from the games. You don't see Sylvester Stallone walking around with a blood-red bandana on his head in public, do ya? Nope.

Shows people show little appreciation for good characters and butchers their personnalities shamelessly.

Shows people show little appreciation for good characters and butchers their personnalities shamelessly.

Butchering? By that do you mean spicing up? ;)

Edited by Firaga96

_EPISODE 5_

Lea: (narrowing eyes at camera) The feud continues....it's us against the world.....and we've gone so low budget, we're in the Random section.

(Cast gasp)

Lea: I know....and why are we here? Because they hate us....but I don't hate you. Besides...I know exactly....who is responsible for this....now you're probably thinking "oh, no, Lea's gonna fly off the handle." Well, you are correct.....I'm taking flight in exactly 5.....4.......3........2.........(mouths one)

BECAUSE IT'S F**KING ALADDIN!!!!

(Cast giggles)

Lea: Don't laugh! I'm serious!

(Cast stops laughing)

Lea: Ever since he got that f**king job at the internet place, he's had it out for me! (points to self) And had it out for you! (points at camera) He's all shook up about the program and whining and complaining! "Oh, these guys are cursing way too much." FINE, I will try not to curse....for five seconds. (throws hands up) F**K, I COULDN'T DO IT! ... (sigh) May I remind you, you little Arabian dick, that in a little place called Sakura Con 2009, in a little place called Washington, SEATTLE, Washington, to be specific...at our panel in the Washington State Convention and Trade Center, that I was the one, who had the fans cheering....your name.

(Flashback-- Lea, Sora, and Riku are sitting at a panel, fans are whooping and hollering "Aladdin! Aladdin"! Lea is hyping them up as they go while the camera shifts to a dissasifted Aladdin in the crowd with other cast members shaking his head)

Lea: Suck.....my......d*ck.....Aladdin. We're gonna keep doing these 5 Questions....and we're gonna do 'em real nice. Starting....NOW.

(pause)

X*X*X*X*X

Yep, I know....trolololo and all that....I would finish the damn script but SOMEBODY just had to piss me off.....so now everyone else has to wait 'till tomorrow. THANKS, again.....Random section...(grumbles)

Edited by Firaga96

okaaaaayy.

Well I see it's in the random section now. Well.... Notify me when the interviews start up K?

oh and if u want, use my question I listed on my last post.

Wait. Interviews? OH, you must mean the episode itself.....don't wait too long....gimme a couple hours and it'll be up.

ALSO, Namikaze Chronicles's 4th chapter is about 40 % complete. Give a couple more days, and it will be done.

And of course I will use your question. ;)

Wait. Interviews? OH, you must mean the episode itself.....don't wait too long....gimme a couple hours and it'll be up.

ALSO, Namikaze Chronicles's 4th chapter is about 40 % complete. Give a couple more days, and it will be done.

And of course I will use your question. ;)

thanks man, I dont want to rush u though, I have to hit the sack around 10:30 est or so.

(unpause)

Lea: Question one.....Xamtweth-reconnected wants to know...."Lea, u think Isa is being controlled by Master Xehanort?" Uh, did you play Dream Drop Distance? If not, then do. There lies your answer.....I'm suprised that not everyone on this site is done with it. Huh....anyways, question two. Gambler'sApprentice says: "Lea, who do you want back more right now, Roxas, or Isa? " Well, since we are the bestest of buddies and have been since forever ago, I'd have to go with.......Roxas.

Roxas: Ha-ha! :D

Isa: What?! Explain yourself!

Lea: Oh, you want me to explain.....(looks at paper) Well, before I do, let's take a look at the next question.....from OkashiraKenrex....he's pleading, "LEA AND ISA, U WHERE BEST FRIENDS,GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!!!DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO THE BOTH OF U????!!!!!!" .... Holy shit on a shitsicle, take a chill pill! D: Second, there's a perfect reason why this dude and I aren't friends anymore. Two of them, actually. One, because in the games, he betrayed my ass, so he's getting shit from me. Second, because in real life....he's just....I don't know.....there once a time where I'd enjoy going to Outback Steakhouse, grab some meat and some beer and enjoy myself....with someone who used to be my friend. Not just....wanna film 5 Questions all the damn time. (in mocking voice) "Let's film 5 Questions. Let's do 5 Questions." ... What happened to you man?

Isa: Hey, what are you saying? That I'm a bad friend now?

Lea: No, you changed is what I'm saying!

Isa: Well, uh...(looks to monitor) You know, Lea....

Lea: Oh, you're not even lookin' at me, you're lookin' at the monitor! :angry:

Isa: But I...

Lea: Stop (holds hand up)......it's done, alright?

Isa: :(

Lea: Ignoring him.....question four! (holds up four fingers!) ...xoblivion13x says...."To Lea: How's life now that you're not in the Organization any more/have a heart and can wield a Keyblade like Roxas (I feel a battle of awesomeness is in order)? " Oh-ho-ho.....this is going to be epic....ROXAS!

Roxas: I already know what's up!

Lea: Get your ass over here!

(Roxas joins Axel at his right)

Roxas: Wassup?!

Lea: Okay, here's the way this works.....(turns to Roxas) first, let's shout out something that's awesome about us. I'll give an example.....FLAMES! (produces fire in palm of his hand.)

(Cast cheers)

Lea: Your move....

Roxas: (smirks) (flashes abs)

(Cast cheers even louder, including fangirls)

Lea: Oh okay hot stuff.....heh, here comes the big guns! (summons his Keyblade (I call it Burning Heart :)) WHAT?!

Roxas: (smirks agains) (summons Oathkeeper and Oblivion) Boom.

Lea: http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png

(Cast cheers the loudest they can)

Lea: Okay, okay....you got one more than me.....but can you use them?!

Roxas: Let's see! >:D

Lea: Alrighty then!

(they get transported to battle zone)

Lea: Don't go dying on me now!

Roxas: Just shut up and fight

Lea: Ooh, touchy on the references, are we? No matter, this'll be over quickly!! HA!!!!! (charges at Roxas)

("AH!" "OOMPH!" "OUCH!" "AH!" "UGH" "WILHELM SCREM!" "Wait, my arm doesn't bend that way, it doesn't bend that way! (SNAP) AW, NOW IT DOES!" D:)

(Lea and Roxas transport back. Roxas has his arms crossed and looking mighty happy with himself. And Leal....well....he f**ked up.)

Lea: (panting) Well.... (pant) .... That's settled. Good match...(thumbs up for Roxas) (falls over)

Roxas: Uh-oh. (helps Lea up)

Lea: Whew....oh man....(staightens out back) (to backstage crew) Hey, someone throw me a Potion!

(A Potion is thrown, Lea catches it in one hand)

Lea: Thanks.....(drinks Potion, his various cuts, bruises, and broken bones healing) That hit the spot. (picks up questions sheet, takes a look)

Roxas: Should I go back now?

Lea: Nah, nah, wait....(puts a hand on Roxas shoulder) You're gonna want to stay for this....

Roxas: (looks at paper) 0-0.....oh no.

Lea: Oh yes....(glares at camera)

Roxas: (glares as well)

Lea: From Tom13......"Have you saw the Roxas and Axel yaoi stuff? It is kind of disgusting".

Roxas: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT'S DISGUSTING!

Lea: I'm with the little dude! You yaoi people make me sick! Roxas and I have a very HETERO--say it with me---HE-TE-ROsexual relationship with one another!

Roxas: Yeah! Who are you to judge our sexuality!

Lea: I know! (sigh) .... I hate these motherf**kers. I hate these people who take a male-male relationship and turn it into a gay love thing.....and to top it all off, most of it spawns from the fact that we're from a JAPANESE game! >:(

Roxas: Buncha racists!

Lea: I mean, shit, I'm all for the people who like swinging that way, you guys can do what you wanna do....but now, you're going into our personal lives! (throws down paper as he says:) Which means WE GOT A BEEF!

Roxas: All you people out there listen up.

Lea: Read my lips.....I am single....avaliable.....and easy! ... All you gotta do is say "hi!" (clasps hands together) And it's a wrap! You know what I mean?! Aight?!

(Roxas walks off)

Lea: (stil focuesed on camera) That goes out for everyone wondering.....(throws arms up) I'm pimping all over the world. That's what I do. That's how it do....and that's how it be. (flips out collar) Until then, keep it locked on here....cuz we got the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth....and Aladdin? Shouldn't be f**king with that....let's just knock that shit out, huh? (walks off stage)

X*X*X*X*X

Welp, finished. Good timing, too....my mom's hollering at me, so I gotta jet.

Remember to leave more questions!

Next episode: Namine! :D

Namine, could you try and be more of your own person, I mean, seriously you consider yourself Kairi's reflection to the point you're paired with Roxas, the character that shares the most with Sora without being Sora, who you also tried to hook up with, by picking apart his memory in order to do so.