Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The World Ends With You 2 Role-Play

Ok here is the offical Roleplay of TWEWY2. We still need a few Reapers and one more player. Please talk to me if u wish to join. Here we go.

>The World Ends With You Too<

-Day One-

~My parents Use to tell me a story…..

A Story about a game…….

A game where the dead play…..

For a 2end chance of life…..

The Reaper’s Game~

I woke up…… on the street? What? I look up to see people walk by. A lot of people. Haven’t they noticed me yet?..... I’m in the Scramble. Picking myself up I walk to a nearby window. My white hair is still tied like my Childhood Hero. I look the same…. But a feeling tells me no…..

BURN

Ak! Something really burns! Wha the- I look to see my hand….. flashing….. a blue clock…….

2:00:00

My iPod 7 buzzes and I grab the thing.

~Go To CatStreet. You have 2 hours. Fail and face Erasure~

It says “From The Reapers”.

What the…..could it be….

“Scratch”

Ow! I look to see a frog with tattoos?

“Scratch”

Eep! Another one?! I look out to see…..more……

I know this…..

It’s the story……

Could I…… be playing The Reaper’s Game……..And if so…….How did I die?

Waking up in the cold told her one thing. She had to be dead now just had to be. "The streets are still cold no matter where I go. This one seems colder though." She noted to herself before sitting up before her iPhone vibrated in her pocket. She took out the black and white striped phone before reading the message. 'Go to Catstreet. You have two hours. Fail and face erasure' The Reaper's. The time was 2:00 so she had till 4:00 to get there. "Okay then I need to start running. After all this is the Reaper's Games well I think it is. " Quickly she began to run hoping no one would spot her. "Let's see if I can get there without drawing in any attention-" To late for that one.

Yay~

I looked over at my left hand.

"Great, they marked me." I sighed, seeing that I had two hours.

"I'm in the Reaper's Game, wonderful~" I laughed, reaching into my pocket, reviling a dagger.

"I better save this." I said, reaching into my bag to show multiple unfinished voodoo dolls.

"These too." I thought as my Iphone buzzed.

I grabbed it and read a text saying to go the CatStreet.

"Kay." I said, walking out to the street.

i stared at my left hand curiously. "i was marked for the reapers game... wonderful..." i said as i placed a feaher in my hand, revealing a silver sword. i waen't sure wether to just stand there, or run off. i looked up to see a girl heading for CatStreet. i wondered if i should follow her. i tried to hide my wings in case she saw them. the only thing i could do was make them fall. what an uncomfortable feeling. i tilted my head slighty and returned my stare at te mark in my left hand...

I find myself standing in the miiddle of an intersection, unsure of what's going on. Felt a sting on my left hand. Looking, I see a timer at 2:00 and counts down. With the cell phone buzzing, I pick it up to see a text message. It said to go to Catstreet within two hours or face erasure. Talking out loud I say: "Like I have a choice!" I start dashing to Catstreet, hoping not to run into anything.

Where am i? i take a look to the place where i awake. The scarmble crossing?. Suddendly my cell phone starts to ring. Oh i have a message -"Go to Cat Street you have 2 hours. Fail and face erasure" huh? ouch- my hand started to pain me, i looked at it when i noticed a counter on my palm. What! oh really... then that wasn´t a dream? i started to trying to remember what happened: I was going to home then.... that car... was i hit by a car? i was thinking aout it when a strange animal like symbolos started to appear, What! oh oh that must be the noises..... time to go. I started to run as far i could, looking for someone around me while I shouted: Hey! Someone! a partner!

"Oh no! Running time! Get away from me you overgrown frogs!" She was about to slam one in the head with her foot before she heard more growls behind her. "Okay CatStreet time see all of you frogs later!" Shinra popped one of her drinks from her belt and opened it. There was a sour taste to this one with the color of a bright speedy yellow as she felt energized. "Speed Boost finally!" Tossing the can to the side she began running two times faster than before as she began her run to CatStreet while dodging on coming frogs and other things that seemed to want her head.

I looked at everyone running, stopped and crossed my arms.

"Challenge me losers." I said, dashing foward, finally arriving at CatStreet.

"I will need a partner, hm...no one should partner with me." I laughed, placing my hand on my face.

"I've killed countless people." I mumbled, looking at a scar on my right hand.

She was at the end of CatStreet where she did a spin kick to knock away one of the large frogs before walking forward. She saw a girl and instantly she figured out the girl was crazy just by looking at her. 'She will NOT be my partner if I can help it. I got a bad vibe of her just by seeing her form this distance.' Stopping she brought out a small bottle labeled disable before she took a small sip of it. Everything got heavier, dropping to her knees as she sighed while she took this as the moment to allow her body to adjust itself from the effects of her Ability Basic drink. "I'll rest just for a minute. I doubt anything will happen for one minute." She spoke to herself as she looked toward the girl with a blank expression. 'Crazy is what I can feel of her. There has to be more to it. No one starts out this crazy without something happening to them. Something big.'

huf huf.... how far is it. Damn with those noises.... really . I looked behind me... i saw people vanishing as the Noise reached them.... Damn i need to hurry- I crossed Towa Records... then Miyashita Park.... when i saw the buildings on Cat street i was akwardly happy. - Hey someone! Someone without a partner!!?

i felt my phone ring in my dress pocket. 'go to CatStreet, ot face erasere.' it read. "oh my!!" i breathed, running to CatStreet. i soon arrived next to a girl. ill need a parner... her maybe...? i looked away and saw all the people running around. will i have to challenge them...? i looked at my sword, it's shine slightly calming me down...

As I was running up to Catstreet, I see someone running way faster than me. I shout out: "Hey wait! Can you tell me what's going on?" and start chasing after the person. Hmm, looks like he or she is going to the same place as I am.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

I saw a girl staring at me in fear and hatred.

"What's your problem? Cat got your tongue?" I asked her meanly.

"Oh yes, your aware of my craze?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Hm, I'll need a partner, EASY~" I laughed, looking around for some boy for me to guard.

"HEY! I'll need a partner!" I yelled innocently.

I woke up on top of a building and looked around and then my cell phone. ~Go To CatStreet You have 2 hours. Fail and face Erasure~

It said as I felt a shock in my body and then a timer appeared in my hand. I had 2 hours but I liked things done early, so I hopped building to building until I saw a sign "CatStreet." I saw the timer go away and saw the people below and quickly walked backwards not wanting to have a partner...

(She's wasn't scared or looking at her in hate. Curious would fit it better.)

"Ya right crazy. I got you figured out well enough. I suggest you lighten up a bit and stop being a innocent as you're trying to look right now. I'll get you killed when they find out." She yelled toward the girl before getting up as she saw others come. "Maybe I can find a halfway decent partner here." She did a slow twirl to see everyone there right then while keeping her blank expression on her face. 'No need to get emotional or to emotional over this. I might not even find a partner I can work with. I just hope there's one who will be able to attack stronger than I can and maybe listen to my plans. If so it'll work out just great.' Shinra had a funny feeling right now but she couldn't exactly place what it was or why she had it.

i looked slightly agitatedly at the girl next to me. "i dont want to kills omeone before this thing starts..." i said, slightly calming down. "aonyone without a artner?!" i yelled, cupping my hands around my mouth as i did so. i noticed a person running after me. "im about as confused as you are..." i said.

Noise... That's what they are. And if what I Herd is true then…..they’ll try to kill me if I don’t fight…. Just like the first episode of SailorMoon. I need to fight, but I have no weapons..

BAM!

Something just fell! “Ah!” I scream as I look to my right……. Tonfas. What? Just like my favorite male anime person? And a belt…… What

Scratch!

Oh not again…Better safe than sorry…. But I’m scar- No! I’ll be like SailorMoon! I quickly grab the purple tonfas. Now if I’m right…. You can either swing or hit with these…. Now seeing a incoming frog I wait for the right chance…… BAM! Yeah I got it!

I look at my hands in victory when I realize the timer suddenly stopped. Someone must of made it…. But why is it stuck? Oh wait….

The Day won’t end till there’s at least two packs….

But why do I know all of this? Who told me this story before? I sigh then realizing what I could try…. I dash out of the Scramble dodging the frogs the best I could and headed towards that dog statue.

But I’m stopped to meet a girl…… “Who are you?”

(Ultimus grid- Do you mind if i partnered with you?)

I wa srunning when i heared a shout. Huh? who? i look backwards as seeing a person running at me; All blue short sleeved shirt, jeans, shoes... -Hey can you see me? i asked to him.

Apparently she got her answer as a young girl stopped not to far away. Judging from her looks she had been beaten up just a little bit by the blasted frogs around this place. A small smile appeared on her lips before her expression went blank again. "I'm Shinra. Who are you then? I bet you need a partner and by any chance do you hurt a little from the frogs?" Silently she popped a small drink from her belt that was a neon green and had a fresh sent of plants and grass. "If so I might have something that will help you out a bit if you wanted it that is."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROGjsgRClXo&feature=related

(Here's some music to get us pumped up!)

Something is telling me not to drink that....

I back away a little, "No I'm fine. I've dealed with wounds before."

I'm not sure weather to trust her or not..... I hold up one of the tonfas that made the stick point out, "I'm Destiny and are you indicating that you won't to make a pack?"

My outside character is holding on but not my inside.....

I turned around to see frogs coming towards me they started to try to attack me as I dodged and didn't feel like fighting right now and started running and jumped over all the people below me and got to the next building. The frogs still following me, 'Ughh I don't feel like fighting today.' Rings of metal started attaching to my left arm and blue lights too. And I started charging to them hitting them into the air and shooting them to ashes.

(Sorry Blacksun, but I want Bronshu to have a girl parter as a sort of reminder of his sister. If that's alright.) I stopped for a sec to see who was talking to me. I turn and say: "Yeah I can see you. But I don't have time to chat!" I resume running to Catstreet.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

"I don't honestly know myself. I have a feeling though that you'd be a good partner. This stuff won't hurt you and i'll prove it." She opened it and lifted her head up and didn't touch hit with he lips but instead poured a bit into her mouth. Bringing it down she tasted a wonderfully fresh fruit mix as she regained some of her lost energy. The cuts on her face disappeared as she smiled slightly. "See? It's one of my Small Health Drinks that I carry around with me. So do you want to reconsider drinking this now Destiny?" She held it out once more a small smile still on her face. She had a good feeling about this girl but why would be seen later for now she just needed to get the girl to lighten up. "I'll make you better with it's fruity mixture."