Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tom

Live by the Creed

(Let's do the rest tommorow, as I got to go, so stop for tonight folks. The meeting will be done when I get home and do my homework, and get on)

The leader sat down at a huge table. He said, "This meeting is called here for....can someone get Shawn." Kevin nodded and went next door. He grabbed him and brought him over to the meeting. He said, "Thank you. Now I called this meeting because we have reached a new land. America. We've already brought balance to Europe and now we must do so for this land. And there are rumors that the legendary Piece of Eden is hiding here. We must retrive it so it does not go into the wrong hands."

He stood up and grabbed papers and put it on the table. "Because this country is new, and assassinations will start tommorow, you all will be partnered up with someone and together you must assasinate the person. You will look for clues about the names that I will give out. One person will assassinate and one will help the other. Take a rest, and tommorow, the assassins will strike again," said the leader. He left the room.

Kevin looked at the papers, and looked at Flynn and said, "You're with me. I will assasinate the target."

Kevin said, "Look at the paper. It will tell you who's your partner and who you need to assassinate."

(Make up a name)