Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jason1

Text 358/2 Days: Kairi's Story

That's true love

I love this. 83

Thank you so much for the comments :) I'm glad you guys like it. I thought the same thing; Sora and Kairi both share an example of what true love is. <3

I'll be putting up more days in time, and continuing to develop Kairi's story. I'd like to ask, would you rather have the post re-edited with more days, keeping it all on the same page, or should I comment whenever I post a new day? I'd rather do whatever you prefer

Edited by Jason1

Thank you so much for the comments :) I'm glad you guys like it. I thought the same thing; Sora and Kairi both share an example of what true love is. <3

I'll be putting up more days in time, and continuing to develop Kairi's story. I'd like to ask, would you rather have the post re-edited with more days, keeping it all on the same page, or should I comment whenever I post a new day? I'd rather do whatever you prefer

I think you should make a new post every time you update the story. :3

I think you should make a new post every time you update the story. :3

Thanks so much for the advice :) I'm gonna do that from now on

I'm a sucker for romance stories and this one is truly beautiful ;)

Aww thank you so much, I'm so happy the story was able to do that for you :) I know how you feel; Sora and Kairi's relationship is something that's truly remarkable, and a large part of what inspires anything, including this, that I write regarding romance. I'm sure you can remember as well as I that feeling we had watching the end cutscene of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II <3

Oh god... this is really good. :D

Thanks so much for the comment man :) I'm so glad you enjoy reading the story; there is definitely more to come Edited by Jason1

This is great, I love how you add the images as sequences to show what was happening in 358/2 days and Re:CoM at the time. :)

Thanks so much man :) I'm happy to hear you enjoyed reading it. I was so excited to post those pictures, alongside what was going on. I wanted to communicate the fact that so many different perspectives were all connected to the same event

Ugh this is just so beautiful! I want to read more of this story! Good job Jason1!

Aww thank you so much :) It means so much to hear that, and I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it. I'm also glad to tell you that another day is going up in a few minutes! :D

Once again you have written a wonderful piece of work and I soo can't wait to read the next chapter^^

Once again, there's a huge grin on my face after reading your comment :D Thanks so much Edited by Jason1

This is really interesting! I wonder who that man with the long black hair is. :P

It's Aragorn, right?

Posted Image

But in all seriousness, great job with this story! It's actually a time period that I never thought so much about, and you're bringing it to life in such a brilliant way. Keep up the great work!

O.O This is Good. Keep up the good work :D

Thanks so much man :) I'm glad to hear you enjoy reading it, and I appreciate the support ^^

This is really interesting! I wonder who that man with the long black hair is. :P

Thank you man :D Haha....shhhh

It's Aragorn, right?

Posted Image

But in all seriousness, great job with this story! It's actually a time period that I never thought so much about, and you're bringing it to life in such a brilliant way. Keep up the great work!

Haha! Imagine that. Thank you so much man :) It means a lot, and I appreciate the support. I felt the same way about that part of the story. There was such little focus on it, that it looked like a white canvas, ready for work

Hey, I've been steadily getting back to writing more of this, after a week of having my time occupied by a project for a drawing class. But I know its been a while, and I'm sorry there's been such a long wait. So, to show my apologies, I've prepared a small package:

It includes some great Sokai art, and a wonderful song I just recently found that I think goes along well with the pictures. I hope you enjoy, haha http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png the next part is on its way, and will be posted soon

Edited by Jason1