Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Imoore4

KH3D Why Riku is so Badass in this game...

He is brimming with badassery and smexiness. He doesnt need clothes :P He needs a shirtless scene :D

Don't make me think about that, please, it's still day time. he needs his long hair back, short hair doesn't do it for me. :( makes him kinda look like a kid...and that makes me feel all pedo-y. he is 18 now, right? xD

Edited by Kirux

When ISN'T Riku hot?

But I have to agree, he's smexy in kh3d! I love his outfit and hair

But when he's wearing his kh2 outfit in kh3d, it looks just... weird. He looked better wearing it in kh3d, especially because they kinda messed up his face and hair when he looks older.

Edited by LightningXIII

When ISN'T Riku hot?

But I have to agree, he's smexy in kh3d! I love his outfit and hair!

In certain parts of Symphony of Sorcery?/shotshotshotshotshotshotshotshtshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshot

Don't make me think about that, please, it's still day time. he needs his long hair back, short hair doesn't do it for me. :( makes him kinda look like a kid...and that makes me feel all pedo-y. he is 18 now, right? xD

his short hair and his dream clothes are sexy

Oh I had this really awesome moment in the Symphany of Orchrastra when I was jumping on a flower, and my camera went all wonky, and it got stuck focused right on Riku's chest and belly button...what a tease <3

Yeah, & look at how his pants are tucked into his boots, combined with that Hairstyle! Next thing you know, he will wear a red trench coat, one of a pair of Sora's fingerless gloves, wield two pistols, one white & the other black, two chinese broadswords, one rusty-red with the power of fire, & the other one silverish blue with the power of ice, have his personality become Hot-headed, cocky & reckless, take the aliase of

Dante

, have an older named Vergil who's cold-blooded, calm, wield a blue katana, & both of theme should be half-devil, & all that Devil May Cry crap-Ooh! I gave title spoilers !Here is the song playing in my head when I realized I made the title spoilers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BuN3giXkfnQ

But we all know that's nothing compared to other bad stuff, so this song should be playing in all our heads:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UL8aio9JvBXMM&v=8aio9JvBXMM

Yeah, & look at how his pants are tucked into his boots, combined with that Hairstyle! Next thing you know, he will wear a red trench coat, one of a pair of Sora's fingerless gloves, wield two pistols, one white & the other black, two chinese broadswords, one rusty-red with the power of fire, & the other one silverish blue with the power of ice, have his personality become Hot-headed, cocky & reckless, take the aliase of

Dante

, have an older named Vergil who's cold-blooded, calm, wield a blue katana, & both of theme should be half-devil, & all that Devil May Cry crap-Ooh! I gave title spoilers !Here is the song playing in my head when I realized I made the title spoilers: http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BuN3giXkfnQ

But we all know that's nothing compared to other bad stuff, so this song should be playing in all our heads:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UL8aio9JvBXMM&v=8aio9JvBXMM

what

what

i think they're not happy that he's almost looking like a Dante clone? Which is isn't in my opinion...a lot of JRPG and anime characters have short white hair. o.O

When isn't he awesome? Never, that's when. I love how this outfit gives us a peek at his lower back. Damn Nomura, giving us only small peek at pefection... =w=

SEND HIM TO ATLANTICA!!! D"8

Don't....I'm already a pedo for wanting him I don't want to be sent into beastiality as well. xD

Don't....I'm already a pedo for wanting him I don't want to be sent into beastiality as well. xD

If it gives me my topless scene, SO BE IT. I'm already a pedo for likin' the dude as it is. cB

mmmmm shirtless riku would be nice....teasing us with his belly button like that. T^T Riku why are you so mean! I mean we had to see lolsora and lolven shirtless....so why not yoooooouuuu

So....I did something by accident at first, but then learned to time it perfectly. In the Symphony of Orchestra for Riku The Nutcracker Suite Op. 71 plays, which I love because that's my favourite piece from The Nutcracker, and I timed Zantetsuken perfectly with one of the powerful rifts, so i started making it a somewhat mini game to time his commands, attacks, and flowmotions to the music, almost making a little mini ballet dancer out of Riku. It was fun and worked out very well.