So, this thread is going to be about our favorite green man Piccolo from the DragonBall manga/anime series. Why? Because he's frickin awesome, that's why! He, my friends, is an inspiration. His reserves of wisdom and badass PROVE that you don't need to be half-monkey to be a great character or a strong ass-kicker in the DragonBall series. His badassery is greater than Yamcha's suckitude!
"Hey, what the hell, Firaga?"
CRAM IT, WOLF BOY! (SNAP!)
"AUGH! THAT WAS MY GOOD LEG!"
Anyways, before I was so rudley interrupted ..... I was going to explain the format for this kind of thread: Basically, we are going to list our thoughts in order of the DB sagas: from Pilaf to Buu. (depending on the character of course.)
And no, this will not include GT. (Why? Because it sucks.)
Anyways, let's get cracking.
- Piccolo Jr. Saga: Wow....that's a weird way to sleep.
- Saiyan Saga: You're the one who shoulda dodged, player. Just Saiyan.
- Namek Saga: Get wished back to life. Arrive. Bust heads. Die honorably. Repeat. (Not really, but I hope you get the reference. )
- Android Saga: So underrated....really, how many times did you mess that white boy up?
- Majin Saga: We are doomed.....if you're not fighting enough in the story.