Xionultima

help-me-ran-sama

Im-axel-fear-me-NOW

RoxSoxKH

Zexion/Ienzo

Zexion

Got it memorized?

GotItMemorized

and, If I forgt anyone I'll edit... ^_^, but, mostly this RP is for my friends and stuff...

Okay, this is more FF-esque then KH-esque, you are a warrior... the Goddess of evil: Akui, has threatened to destroy you, and the world along with it... you must find, and destroy her before its to late...

(Copy and Paste the below to make your character...)

Name:

Sex:

Bio:

Appearance:

Nickname:

Weapon:

My Character:

Name: Aaron

Sex: M

Bio: Aaron used to be a perfectly normal child... but when Akui came, and threatened his existence, he went hostile.. and became a warrior, its a long... turbulent journey, but hes got a mindset to succeed...

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/Epic%...me-guy.jpg

Nickname: N/A

Weapon: A large Katana, only.. (it looks like Aurons sword)

(And P.S., you start off weak, this is like a TRUE RP, you shout an attack, like a turn-based battle system... and you progress slowly, that means NO magic spells or stuff until you level up...)

Okay, ENEMIES! For every evil deity, they have to have there evil minions...

Standard Aku: 10 Exp. The standard enemy, easy to beat..

Archer Aku: 30 Exp. A long range attack based Aku, is a cinch in Close range, but mighty difficult in long range...

Advanced Aku: 50 Exp. A more heavily equipped Standard Aku, fairly difficult, approach with caution

Warrior Aku: 100 exp.: An extremely tough enemy to beat, you must be at least lvl. 5 in order to beat him...

Standard Mage: 50 Exp: A leveled up Aku = a Mage, approach with caution...

More enemies will appear over time,... but, always use caution, you never know when an encounter will occur...

MODE OF TRANPORTATION:

Your weapon can transform into a vehicle: BBS-esque, or, you can use those bike-thigns from FFVIIAC

(NOTE: You need exp to lvl up, 100 exp lvl's you up ONE level... so on, so forth... also, upon reaching lvl 3, you will obtain your BASIC spells, fire, blizzard, aero, etc. but, 4-??? will level up your magic to the 'age' state... I.E. Fire, Fira, Firaga, Firage...)

I'm pretty sure this is the first time an actual RP-Rp battle system will be used here... COOL! Enjoy...:

(And ONE MORE thing.... if you noticed, this is kinda a sequel-prequel-midquel to The Final Countdown, so use your character from there... but, still post your profile...)]

EDIT:

Akui's appearance: http://andrusi.tryhappy.net/tvtropes/eas.jpg

Name: Twilight

Sex: Female

Bio: She is the queen of darkness. She lost her memory on attacks and spells, so she is leveling up and that.

Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/206/6/9/Anime_Girl_Wallpaper_by_dktobey.jpg

Nickname: The Divined Dark

Weapon: She uses darkness and combines them with one of these swords: http://www.realtoyshop.co.uk/images/toysnswords.jpg

and they all turn into a Cloud-bike!

Twilight was walking around.....

Twilight saw Aku on the road, she ignored it.... wasn't er problem, she sat down and looked at the sky "I am Queen of Darkness, when he left me, I lost my memory. I have to restart, I still know Dark spells and curses. Yep, that's all."

Aaron threw the kickstand down on the bike, he stood up.. he smirked... and unsheathed his sword form the sheath on his back...

FIGHT!

Aaron uses: "Basic attack"

Standard Aku 1: -5 Hp

(Oh, forgot... everyone starts off with 100 hp...)

Aaron dodges Aku standard attack...

Aaron uses: "Combo breaker" on Aku-1-2"

Aku 1: Defeated

Aku 2: -7 Hp

Aku 3 Attacks using 'basic attack'

Aaron -20 Hp

Aaron uses: "Blinding Flash", causing an immense light to temporarily blind the enemy.

Aaron uses: "ComboFinisher"

Aku 3: Defeated....

BATTLE REPORT!"

Aaron:

+30 Exp

-20 Hp

-40 AP

Twilight went up to help!

FIGHT

Twilight summond the blue srods, made it purple and sliced the Aku1

Aku1 -25

The Aku sliced her back

Twilight-10

Twilight used a dark cure and the Aku died (I wanted to end the fight lol)

Twilight brushed her clothes "See you." she said and started to walk

Twilight turned, looked at him up and down and looked into his eyes. She walked so close and made her mouth next to her ear "Twilight." she said, with that, she truned and continued to walk

(idk, do w/e)

(na I wanna make anew character xD *starts thinking*

innerself: don't hurt yourself

me: shut up I'm trying to think!

everyone else: O.o)