Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
darklighter

KH1 Do you remember how old you were when you first played kh?

My first games were both KH1 and KH2 as Christmas presents in 2006 so uh, I was 13. I remember seeing like a 15second clip on tv and was like, I need that game for some reason *-* . and they say tv corrupts peoples brains, pft, it filled mine with awesomeness xD

i think i was 7 when i first started playing in, and all thnxs to my cousin. now Im a HUGE fan of Kingdom hearts Ever since i played the first game when i was 7 :D

Well I was 2 when it first came out but I was probably about 4 when I first played it.It wasnt untill i was probably 11 when i played the entire game. My brother used to love it like I do but then he sorta grew out of it I guess but he's the one who got me hooked

I was 9 and the thing was I got stuck so I just fronded LVL ups at the coliseum then took a break from playing then like 2 years later when Days was coming out I decided to try again then I destroyed it and stayed up all night to beat it. Shortly after that I bought II and COM and pulled all nighties to be caught up to the series in time for the release of Days. Good times, good times

I got into KH late as I didn't have a PS2 but my friend ended up getting one and a few years ago i got him a used copy of KH2, that was when i was 13, I got him KH when I was 15 and now I'm 16 so a year ago was when I first played Kingdom Hearts 1, but I did my research so I knew a general idea of what i missed and was still able to enjoy all the recent Kingdom Hearts games that have come in those years.

My older brother got the game when I was like 7. I loved watching him play, and always made suggestions and comments. So one day my brother gave me his KH games-KH1, KHCOM, and KH2. I was about 11 or 12. It was the first game I beat by myself, and ever since then I have been addicted, to KH and playing games!

Guess i must have been about 15 when i played KH. I still remember seeing Cloud Strife on the back of that box thinking "I NEED to play this game." Nearly 10 years ago, god i feel old.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels old! I was in grade 10 maybe? So I was like 16? It was a year or 2 after it had originally been released. I got it for my birthday. My mom and step-dad were going to buy me a new bike, but all I wanted was Kingdom Hearts lol.