1. How did Lea get a Keyblade? You can't just magically get your own Keyblade, do you think Yen Sid passed his down to Lea (like Terra did to Riku)?
2. Why did Sora and Riku keep wondering if they were back in the real world, when they obviously weren't because they were still young? And when Riku returned to the rea version ofl TWTNW, why was he still young? And why did Sora appear older in the cutscenes in TWTNW?
3. How is it possible that Dream Eaters are in Traverse Town when Sora returns there? I thought they only existed in sleep, and Sora seemed to be awake.
4. Is there any point in that short scene where we see Ventus sleeping, or are they just reminding us he needs to be woken up?
5. Is Kairi the 7th member of light? Because she has pretty much no Keyblade experience and if she was going to help fight Xehanort she should have come along on the MoM test. If Roxas ends up becoming his own person, he would be a much better help. Or is the 7th person Lea?
6. What does Xigbar mean when he says "I'm already half Xehanort"? Is this why he has yellow eyes, and possibly Saix too?
7. Is there a secret ending, and how do I unlock it? I know there's a secret message, but there has to be a secret ending too, right?
8. Why does Sora not question how the Organization members can be back when he killed most of them himself?
9. Sora promises to visit the TWEWY characters in their old world, so are we pretty much guaranteed a TWEWY world (Shibuya) in KH3?
10. In the credits, when the letters spell out "this leads to kingdom hearts" is there a "3" that I missed, or did they just leave us hanging?
11. How did Ansem/DiZ not know Riku's name?!
Edited by lizzie1238, 04 August 2012 - 12:27 PM.