Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EpiXauce

Kingdom Hearts Adventure RP!

In this RP, it's basically in Sora, Donald and Goofy's time while they try to defeat the Darkness. You can make any character you want (just dont take any one from the real games) and make them from wherever you want. You can travel to wherever you want, and even make up your own world if you want to. (As long as it isn't silly.)

So yeah, It's pretty much a free Kingdom Hearts RP. I just don't want to see a lot of sillyness. Sure, you can be silly sometimes just to be kinda funny, but I don't want to see "Sam ran around the field screaming and throwing popcorn every where."

And, you can use bad words, but not like "F**ck" or anything like that. You can use things like "Crap" or "Hell".

Have fun!!

P.S: I'll make my character soon...

i'll join

name:lexa gender:male hair color:black hair style:goes straight down to the neck eyecolor:dark blue personality:loves music, fights and ppl, and is 17 backstory:always been training to fight new ppl and see new worlds and lives in a small town kinda like destiny islands but deffirent and made his own gummi ship for his style

(I know I am a boy but I'm making a girl for the heck of it.)

Name: Aurora

Hair Color: Blonde

Hair Style: Her hair hangs down, like most girls.

Eye Color: Yellow

Personality: A spiritual young girl, that's 15 years old.

Backstory: She has always wanted to see new worlds, and she's almost old enough to pilot a gummi ship so she can. She lives in a world called Big City, that's pretty much just a city all throughout the world.

Aurora layed on her bed at night. "Tomorrow I can finally see new worlds... I'm so excited. I'm finally old enough! Man. All the worlds out there, here I come!!!"

She slowly drifted to sleep...

Aurora woke up in the middle of the night due to screaming. She woke immediately, and looked around the house. The house was still and quiet. It was coming from outside. (She lives in a very tall building and her apartment is very high in it) she looked out the window and looked down. Some buildings were on fire, and people were running around screaming, and these black things were sneaking all over the place hurting people. "What the--?!" She opened the window and leaped out. She landed on a lower building.

Those same black things appeared right in front of her. "What... are these...?" the black things started to corner her so she fell down on her behind at the corner of the roof.

To be continued... (Lol)

"Aw c'mon... what are these things?!" Said Aurora. Then suddenly the "Oathkeeper" Keyblade appeared in her hand. "Wha?!"

Then suddenly, she appeared in the Awakening/Station of Serenity. "What is this place...? What's going ON?!" She said as more of the black things appeared. Then a mysterious voice started to talk to her. "You are one of the chosen ones... you hold a very mighty weapon... you are one destined to take out the Darkness..."

"WHAT Darkness? What are these things? And where am I?" Said Aurora. Then the mysterious voice replied "You will understand it all soon enough." then the shadows all leaped at her at once, from all sides. "Use magic to take them down to defend your self..." The mysterious voice said as the shadows seemed to go slow mo.

"How?" Aurora said, but the voice didn't reply this time. She stood there helpless for a second, but then she hled up her Keyblade and screamed "DEFLECT!" then the shadows went normal speed and got knocked back from the magic. Then, she took them out easy with normal blows...

ill join! :D

a' right...here is my amazing gravity defying totally awesome character >: D

name: kyoko (the meaning of the name is going to be important ;))

hair color: red and super short

and thats all i got for now

"Good, good... now time to put your full power to a test..." The mysterious voice said. "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY FULL POWER?" Aurora screamed. "Don't get too angry... the Heartless feed on it. And I can give you one answer: You are one of the chosen ones."

"Heartless?" "I said you will get your answers soon enough. You are much more stubborn than Sora..." (First voice was Aurora second Mysterious) Then a "Darkside" Heartless appeared and started leaning down to make a pool of Darkness so shadows would come out. But Aurora leaped on his arm and started running toward his shoulder. She screamed, "HIYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" And slashed his head with full power, and leaped back down gracefully.

"Then again, you are much more POWERFUL than Sora... but you need not to use rage and anger for power... the Darkness will swallow you."

The Darkside started to fade away in its Darkness...

Name: Hinako

Race: Human/Vampire

Appearance: She has blue hair (which she styles differently every day) and wide, pale gray eyes. She's 5'8 and is very slim. She usually wears her favorite pair of black skinny jeans, black under armor with which ever color of shirt over it. There are times were she will instead wear a white dress.

Posted Image

Method of Fighting: Usually hand to hand combat, her speed and strength giving her an upper hand. Though if not neccessary she won't fight. She has great skill in magic as well. She can learn any person's abilities and powers by just seeing the person. She has great healing powers and many other abilities, but she is afraid to use them.

Weapons: Oathkeeper, kunais, a sword, senbon.

Powers: Fire, Water, Thunder, mind-reading, speed, and other unknow powers.

Personality: She is nice and friendly and very talkative. When it comes to her past though, she becomes dead silent. She makes friends and enemies very easily and can be an egoist. She is very atistic and easy going. Though at times she is cold and angry. Overall, she has a split personality. :P

Story: She and her sister were shunned by there family and when Hinako was 8, her sister ran away. Hinako had loved her mother dearly because she did care for them. About 3 months after her sister left, she saw her mother get killed. On day when she was 12, she was attacked by a vampire. She survived but she was a Vampire/Human hybrid. Not much else is known about her.

Her sister's name is Renoke and she has lighter blue hair and piercing red eyes. She is a very mysterious figure.

Her Nobody is Noxia. Noxia has the exact opposite personality that Hinako has and has darker skin and sharper eyes. She eventually dyes her hair purple.

(tell me if you guys think I should add Renoke's and Noxia's bio cuz I'll probably rp with them also!)

Suddenly, The Awakening/STOS(Station of Serenity) just disappeared and she appeared at the airport, leaning over the exact same way she was. She heard gunshots and flamethrowers, because all around her the citizens of the world were shooting and flaming the Heartless. But the Heartless were still winning. "Perfect... while they're distracted, I can get in the Gummi Ship and see new worlds, FINALLY!" She whispered, and ran to the Gummi Ship that was being saved for her. She got in, and blasted off.

lexa wakes up and finds a oblivion keyblade in both hands and teleports *srry forgot the name so* to where roxas was after he got the keyblade

Hinako, cold and tired, walked around through the streets of Twilight Town. Noxia walked behind her.

"Can we go home now?" whined Noxia.

"Not yet." Hinako sighed

lexa wakes up and finds a oblivion keyblade in both hands and teleports *srry forgot the name so* to where roxas was after he got the keyblade

(Awakening/Station of Serenity.)

Some Heartless ships crowded Aurora's, and started blasting at her. "AAAAAAAAH!" The ship started shaking badly, and she fainted. She crash landed near where Hinako and (I forgot her name lol).

lexa walks around and then seen a sword a staff and sheild, he picked the sword, then it turned into both of his keyblades then a huge black thing appeared, then he took it out in 2 shots then got teleported back to his gummi ship,