Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
hatok

Would Everybody Shut Up About Versus XIII?

Nomura has said he wants to do KH3, but has said due to his team working on FF13V he can't. I don't know who to believe, you, or the website I read that, but you seem to know what you're talking about.

Edited by Stigma

tutti frutti. Hatok has a point. I don't really see why another team wouldn't be able to work on KH3. It's not the only game before, during, or after Versus that Square is working on. Plus I don't entirely believe that Nomura would literally want to wait until Versus is done to put out KH3, especially with the little information that we have gotten about Versus in general. I understand that a developer would want to use elements from a current project on a future one, but there is a limit on what can and can't be done. Assuming that Versus is what keeping KH3, then who know when we will be able to have an idea on when KH3 will be released, let alone any major info on the game. I don't see why Nomura wouldn't let another team do the work, and in turn give them specific guidelines to follow while checking on the project regularly. Forcing us to wait until Versus is released until we can expect KH3 is pretty crazy, which is something that I hope Nomura will avoid. There is only so long that people are willing to wait for something until another topic/object catches their attention.

1st off I want to know if you guys want kh3 to be developed by the kh team or the osaka team ? We dont know which team could be developing kh3 heck square enix said that a secret team is working on a special project . We dont know which team it is but I doubt square would want a team with no experience at making a kh game to make Kh3 which is as we all know a very important title for the series as well as the most hyped. So you never no maybe the kh team or the osaka team could be making kh 3 as we speak. I dont think they want kh3 to release 5 or 6 years after kh3d because kh has a huge fan base and they will complain about it. Lastly square enix would lose alot of fans if it takes years to make just 1 game like ffv13 you dont have to have the best graphics as long as the game is what its meant to be entertaining and fun thats what everyone should look for in gaming so if games take a while to release then they just care about the graphics and are trying to look very realistic.

Am I the only one wondering how they're gonna change the graphic style for KH3? With high definition graphics, will all the cutscenes be like the one at the end of KH2? Or will the style change like it did from KH1 to KH2?

Lastly scince kh3d is doing very amazingly around the world then there will be a demand for the next game and scince tai yasue confirmed that the next game will be kh3 then people will want it very fast around 2 or 3 years of working on it would be just about right so yeah square enix should listen to their fanbase and release kh3 as soon as they are sure it will be good but try to release it around 2014 or 2015 that way fans will not have to wait for a sequel to kh3d. ps does sora forget all of his abilites at the end of kh3d because if he dosent then tesuya nomura has a big problem on his hands.

True but still kh has a big fan base and scince bbs was delayed so that they could work on kh2fm and re com I think most fans were kind happy because they are still geting more kh rather than something else.

I'm actually looking forward to Versus because its being made by the KH team. I feel like, since the battle system is going to be used as the template for the one in KH3, by playing it there'll be less of a learning curve when I get 3. So in a way I guess I'm looking at Versus XIII as "the next big game to tide me over 'till KH3".

ps does sora forget all of his abilites at the end of kh3d because if he dosent then tesuya nomura has a big problem on his hands.

Oh and as for Sora forgetting his moves at the end I think its more like since the abilities were obtained in the Dream Worlds they don't carry over into the waking worlds. After all spells like Spark/ra/ga and Balloon/ra/ga don't exist in the "real" world. Edited by Sora_Kuno