Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RoxSox

RP Timelines:

This isn't an actual RP, Here, you explain your RPC's story, (and, I really needed to write down my own timeline soemwhere...)whats happened to them, their relationships... romantic or otherwise...

Relatives? Connections? Tell All!

Character Family Trees:

Wraith+????

Shuriken+Dawn

Chad

+

Tippi

/

Echo+????

|

Ultim

Shuriken's Story:

Born as Flynn, he was later blessed with Sister, Amanda/Katana, and a brother... Chad/Sai, A few years into his life, he's family was taken away orm him by a heartless named Dusk... In trying to get revenge on Dusk, he nearly lost his life... if he had lost his life, then He would have a nobody named Nyxlfn... (Nobodies do have hearts (Children of the Dark)... but, if he lived through it, then he would leave, and eventually come across Queen Sigourney... (RP Adveture! xD)... if Dusk won, and took him... then he would be engulfed with darkness, where he would then seek Ansem the Wises tutelage... (An Organization of Our Own!)...

Relatives:

Wraith, Father, (Keyblade Wars: The Story of Heroes)

Sai, Brother, real name: Chad, (An Organization of Our Own!,)

Katana, Sister, real Name: Amanda, (An Org. of Our Own!)

Chad, Son, (Keybladers Guild)

Echo, Grandson, (The Chosen Ones)

Ultim, Great-Grand son, (Kingdom Hearts Genocide, The last weilders)

Chads Story:

Born in Dawn's kingdom, at the age of 14 he left... he stumbled across the Keybladers Guild at age 18... There he would meet his future Wife, Tippani (Tippi)... and also, meet Dusk, his fathers nemesis...

Echo's Story:

Ultim's Story:

Ultim is- Unbeknownst to him...- one of the last Keyblade Weilders... he met his Grandfather, Chad, later in his life... where he was told he could weild the fabled Keyblade... So far... his story is one of questionable future...

These Characters are from what I call the KoTs (Kingdom of Twilight Saga)... below are my OTHER characters...V

The Big City!:

Chad:

New guy in town... doesn't know much about the immense city... is currently living with cousin Alan and in a relationship with Phoebe...

Alan:

Chads Cousin... is equally new to the town...

Kingdom Hearts go to College!:

Flynn:

Roomates with a werewolf... enemies with Axel...

If Shuriken's family didn't die all those years ago... this is what would have happened...

Bloody Hands of Justice:

Enigma,

When Chad of the Big Cities Acting career fall's through... He became a police officer, whom, years later was fired... he then donned a white robe and a katana, and took justice into his own hands, making Enigma...

a vigilante... who is know trying to track down and DESTROY Dante... an alleged murderer...

Superia!:

Chad, is the current overseer of Superia... He was later revealed to be the father of Gabby... and gave his life to destroy Tenebrae the lord of darkness... he is now in the realm of lost souls... trying to get out, but int he meantime is going a bit insane...

Orginazation 13: the Next Generation:

Xigbar,

Hes Xigbar... not much more to it...

RP RANDOMNESS!

RoxSoxKH,

xD... thats hsi story: xD

KH Underground Fight Club:

Shuriken

???????????????????/

No story to him yet...xD

Holy Crap.... thats a Lot of God-Dayum RP...

O_O... Idk if people will even read this...xD

(yay mine :P I go with my second main OCs)

Character Family Trees

???+???

Koe,Koi

Koe's story:

The older sister of Koi. Koe is a satori. She was born during the Great Suwa War (about 2300 years ago). Koe and her sister survived the War (Which means her parents did not survive). Koe wandered around with her sister, Koi, and eventually found their way into The Forest of Magic. Koe found an abandon mansion in the middle of the forest, and decided to use it as her own. After she moved in, many animals came to live with her. Some being her servants while some being her pets. Residents of the Forest fear her as she can read minds, but she doesn't seem to mind because the animals love her.

Koi's story:

Koi is Koe's younger sister, also born during the Great Suwa War. She is about 7 years younger than Koe, and they survived the war together. Koi knew that her sister was feared by many because of her ability, so sh decided to seal away her "Satori Heart", but instead created her other half, Kirai, that wasn't supposed to exist. After she sealed her heart away, a wandering heart went into her body, giving her another ability:Implanting false thoughts into others' mind, while Kirai can read minds after Koi's "Satori Heart" went into her. She is currently living with her sister and Kirai. Kirai is fond of Koi, and wishes to know more about her.

Actually, Koi's story is much more longer, but I guess I'll have to write it in "writing" next time xD

Avin's story:He used to be a Soldier of Light and was revered by many. One day he was told he would either be killed or lose all of his light powers. If he died,then that would lead up to Vaxin's creation and story,Nobodies do have hearts(children of the dark), if he lost his light abilities then that would lead up to what happens in RP INSANITY.

Vaxin's Story:A Nobody whose pretty sure he has a heart but doesn't say anything about it. After being told that he was connected to Xemnas's will he attacked Lexa and Xai and was defeated. When Exantus and Xai are in trouble Vaxin is recreated.

Kan's Story (Rp Adventure!xD): A great warrior who was originally a killer. After abandoning the Mazura Clan and being attacked by such, he goes to a old temple/labratory to find his brother, Rokiru, (the chosen ones)

Rokiru's Story:After hopelessly watching the murder of his family (except Kan) and disappearance of his brother by dark-weilders, Rokiru became an illusionist and created a three-bladed scythe to symbolize his

(sorry about the last post. here's what is missing)

Character family trees

???+???=Avin-death=Vaxin

Avin+???=Kan and Rokiru

End of sentence for Rokiru's story:

... hatred of dark-weilders.

Sign in to follow this