Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Firaga

First Game You Ever Played?

Let's dive into nostalgia....

I remember that the PlayStation 2 was my first console ever. The first game I ever played was Tekken 3 for the Playstation 1.

Yeah....weird right. Oh well. Thank you, backwards compatibility.

Leave your favorites below.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Golden Axe II for the Sega Genesis. Bought it on the Wii's Virtual Console, but I wish I could find the cords for our Genesis to play the actual thing.

EDIT:

That was worded weird. I first played the game on the actual Genesis, in the 90's and early 2000's. I re-bought it on the Wii.

Edited by DragonMaster

Posted Image

This gorgeous piece of artwork right here.

I was six years old, and got it the year it came out. My first console ever was the Nintendo GameCube, and after that, N64 (a gift from my cousin who picked up on my new love for video games at such a young age).

My first system was the Gamboy Advance. I think my first game was Sonic Advance. It's one of the reasons why I still like Sonic and my favorite color is blue. Good times...

I even remember just sitting in the corner with a flashlight just so I could see the game. I played for hours.

First game I played was Super Mario Bros for Super Nintendo, I was so bad, but so young that I was happy, didn't care about winning =P

But my first REALLY good video game memory was KH2 for PS2, I bought a PS2 to play it, because I saw a friend playing and it wouldn't get out of my head... So that's when it all started, and I became KH maniac o.O

I remember around 2nd grade, I'd go to my uncles a lot and he'd always rent me a game to play. I don't remember which one it was that came first but it was either Mega Man 8 or Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Edited by blinxhero

I was 3 years old and i played super mario, then couple of years later my first ps1 game was harry potter 1 (and its still kinda awesome)

Edited by allen95

mine would probably be Pitfall: the lost expedition for the game cube

OMG I HAVE THAT FOR PS2 <333333

Uh, probably the first game I played was NASCAR 1999 for the Playstation :)