Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
jorrell3946

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3d Demo release date prediction

You all know how demos come a week or two before the release day. Well i just might've figured out the actual release date for the demo of kingdom hearts 3d. Theres alot of demos coming out this summer and kingdom hearts 3d could be the last one on the list.Hopefuly after the release of Heroes Of The Ruin which is released on July,17,2012 the demo for Kingdom Hearts 3d should be available on July,19,2012.

Given the Amount of time the game has to release and the usual demo receive time for North America, I'de say between one or two weeks before the game actually comes out.

I just want it before July 31. If it's released after that, then there's no pointin getting for me.

He's right , There is no point getting it after the release date !!

Only if nintendo fans discovered the demo on eShop that will make a point !

Edited by Beauller

the only ponit after the relesse date is if they do sell 3D on e shop and people cant affoid the real game the Demo would be there before they can buy it i predict tat the e shop game will be about 19.99-24.99 and if the demo does reless it would be at less 1-3 weeks befor the game relesses on the reless date or a coply of days befor the Eshop game relesses.